BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Allison L.
Best drugstore foundation by far! Beats out my revlon colorstay (which I've been obsessed with). Has an amazing staying power and doesn't break up on the skin like some foundations do for me
Autumn H.
This foundation was pretty good. Not the best drugstore foundation available, but certainly not the worst. Good for normal skin types not look not looking for too full coverage. Creates a nice dewy finish.
Neomi V.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm obsessed with the quality of this foundation! it leaves my skun lookinh really flawless and smooth. I really love the variety of skin tones this line has which makes it easier to find my perfect shade!
Kimberly C.
Midlothian, TX
I switched to this once the one I used to buy quit making my color. Covergirl Outlast is lightweight, but also gives amazing coverage! And it does infact last all day! Love that it has all the extra benefits mixed into it, so you have all your essentials products packed into one formula!
Soila N.
San Jose, CA
I can't say enough of this foundation it's my holy grail for drugstore foundations. I have oily skin and it's my go to in the summer. It holds up all day and it compliments my other makeup products as well.
Haley S.
Springfield , MO
I love this foundation! No strong odor, weightless on skin, doesn't break you out, SUPER bendable, very flattering finish on skin. Beautiful coverage for everyday makeup. Absolutely love everything about it. A little goes a long way, also.
Lilia M.
This foundation didn't work well on my sensitive skin. It felt to heavy and I would tend to get oily too quickly while wearing it. I didn't like it at all. And I won't be repurchasing this foundation again.
Sydney W.
Boone, NC
I absolutely cannot live without this foundation. It's the perfect mix of concealing and long lasting formula. It doesn't look too cakey and it stays on all day! I would absolutely tell everyone to use it!
Celia L.
Bronx, NY
Works great for people with oily skin!!! The coverage is good and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all. Last all day too and helps control my oily skin 👍🏽10/10 recommend because it works amazing for 12$
Taylor O.
This 3-1 foundation is one of my favorites. in the summer time my skin is different then the winter. In the summer it is very oily and this product wirks very well with it deffinantly think you will love it.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?