BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
michelle m.
Saw this foundation on Pinterest as a foundation that was good for acne-prone skin so I decided to try it! I gotta say it has great coverage (med/full) and covers just as well as some of my more expensive foundations (Younique, esteem lauder double wear) and a much friendlier price!!
Allison L.
Best drugstore foundation by far! Beats out my revlon colorstay (which I've been obsessed with). Has an amazing staying power and doesn't break up on the skin like some foundations do for me
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
This is such an amazing foundation that gives a great full coverage but if you are like me and love full coverage but still want to look more on the natural side try using this with a damped beauty blender.
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
I got this in my I do Vox Box. I typically use Nars and Sheisdo foundation but I loved this foundation. It's great to have a drug store option that can compete. It's light and creamy and it is long wearing. I highly recommend.
Rosemarie N.
Brentwood , CA
By far one of the BEST (!!!) drugstore foundations I've tried. Usually I'm happy to be done with foundations to try another one, but I was really sad to see this one go because I love the coverage, the way it makes my skin feel, and how it controls the oils. I need to buy another one ASAP!
Neomi V.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm obsessed with the quality of this foundation! it leaves my skun lookinh really flawless and smooth. I really love the variety of skin tones this line has which makes it easier to find my perfect shade!
Skyllar G.
Amarillo, TX
I'm so pale and its hard to find a drugstore foundation that matches and doesn't oxidize and this is like my holy grail for a drugstore foundation. I have been using this more than my expensive foundations. I use it with my coty airspun powder and it will stay all day and look flawless.
Autumn H.
This foundation was pretty good. Not the best drugstore foundation available, but certainly not the worst. Good for normal skin types not look not looking for too full coverage. Creates a nice dewy finish.
Shannon R.
Lexington, SC
After hearing so many you tubers recommend this product I finally gave it a try and LOVE it. It covers so well and lasts all day. I didn't even use a concealer. It is close to being a drugstore dupe for Doublewear.
Soila N.
San Jose, CA
I can't say enough of this foundation it's my holy grail for drugstore foundations. I have oily skin and it's my go to in the summer. It holds up all day and it compliments my other makeup products as well.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?