BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Cassidy R.
Loxahatchee, FL
Really wanted to like this foundation but turns out it's just not for me it's super light and I like a little more coverage. I have combination skin and I find that this does not apply well over my oily areas
Heather A.
Waterford Wks, NJ
Not bad foundation but I have oily skin so I have to watch what kind of foundation I use but overall this foundation did apply nicely! Their was full coverage so you can't really see my freckles! But it did break my skin out not bad but jus here and there so overall I do like the product!
Brenna H.
Hayden, ID
Since I am very pale and they did not have my exact skin tone, I have to give this a four. Although other than that I adore this foundation!! I have dry/ normal skin and this stayed all day. It covered up my freckles like a dream although that did fade throughout the day, but otherwise it was a great foundation
Angie H.
This is by far my go to Foundation. My co-worker recommended this and got me 1to try, &I love it. One thing I can complain is that idk if it's only me or what but after like 3hrs I have to blot otherwise my face is full of oil. Might be because of my crazy oily face. But other than that I LOVE it
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
When I first got this shade, I was a little worried that it'd be too light for my skin but when I got it home and blended, it was perfect! I always add another layer right under my eyes to help with concealing and it also adds a nice brightness. Stays on well, not too heavy. I really dig this!!
Meredith L.
Hebron, MD
This is my go to foundation. After watching several reviews, I decided to give this foundation a try. I'm so glad I did. It has excellent coverage and staying power. My makeup looks fresh after many hours of wear. Plus, it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I highly recommend this foundation.
fain a.
I've this three in one foundation. I ran upon this a drug store. I was looking for foundation that will make my skin looks dewy kind of look. I love this because it comes a with primer and corrects and it has a spfas it also stays all day on me.
Kaylee D.
Garland, TX
I love this foundation so much in the summer and when my skin is dry! I feel like it puts some moisture back into my skin and leaves my skin looking glowy all day. it also has great coverage for problem areas.
Madelyn P.
Florence, AL
This is a good quality foundation for not being very high end. It's is dewy on my skin but I can work with it. I do recommend people with more dry skin to give this product a try because it doesn't do very well on oily skin like mine but it's worth your money and it has pretty good coverage.
Alejandra P.
Gaithersburg, MD
It claims more than it is (primer, foundation, and concealer in 1) which is why I give it a B. Just as a foundation though, it gave me a full coverage natural finish that lasted all day. I moisturized, used a primer, a bit of concealer, and setting powder and it lasted even through a workout.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?