BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love this foundation! I think it goes on great and blends really well with my skin tone! It does not dry out your skin at all. I use this foundation all the time and it gives my skin a nice glowing look. I would definitely buy this foundation again!
Kristi S.
Whitehall , MI
This isn't my favorite drugstore foundation. I'm not sure if it has to do with my combination skin type but even with a setting spray the product easily wipes off while I'm talking on the phone or blowing my nose.
Hannah M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Favorite foundation! Full coverage, no strong smell, blends easily. I don't have anything bad to say about it. My favorite way to apply this is with a damp real techniques sponge. Blends amazingly. It's wonderful!
Denis S.
esta fue mi primera base de maquillaje, la ame totalmente y sufri cuando se termino, es perfecta, porque cubren como no tienen idea, te sirve de corrector, ilumina y no se siente pesada, definitivamente es todo lo que dice el producto. ademas te rinde muchisimo..
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
I really love the coverage that this foundation gives, but sadly it clings on to any dryness I have. I have combination skin so it looks fabulous on the parts that aren't dry, but terrible on the parts that are. It does last all day with a minimal amount of oiliness. I haven't noticed any oxidizing.
Marquel K.
Bryan, TX
Love the feel of this foundation. The one problem I had was that it sets faster than I can apply it. Most days this isn't a problem, but when I am interrupted while applying it, I have difficulties.
I like the new luminous line that cover girl has better. I mix the two together for all day wear.
Cindy M.
It gives a medium coverage depending on how much you use, has very good consistency and durability. I like a lot and thoroughly recommend it. It gives a natural touch to the skin and is very good in combination skin
Kristen B.
This foundation works pretty good. i think there needs to be one shade lighter than ivory. It helps me stay matte for most of the day. Mt only complaint is that it likes to move around on my face during the day.
Lisa H.
Medina, OH
Love this foundation. Definitely one of my favs, it covers well and blends perfectly. I have acne scars and acne and it covers it all. I have dry skin so I don't usually set with powder and it still stays on all day. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Its. Very good foundation, a kind of satin shade, last very long time and doesn't dry your skin at all. The packaging is very comfortable, looks nice doesn't look cheap. However be careful with the color you pick up, in my case the color was lighter than my skin tone but is not a problem cause I use it for going to the clubs and also the bronzer fixes it!
#832 my skin tone is beige
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?