BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rachelle D.
It's hard to build the coverage I need with this foundation when I'm having a bad skin day, honestly I think that if you have great skin this is a good option but their are a lot better foundations at the drug store
Jean G.
Somersworth, NH
I tried this as a change to my usual CG Tru Blend and while it covers fine, my skin felt as though I needed extra moisturizer prior to application. Probably a good product for normal skin. For me and drug store foundation, I'll stick with CG Tru Blend.
Veronica T.
Oakland , CA
I was looking for a new foundation and I read that this was a matte foundation (I was really into the matte look at the time). I decided to buy this and eyeballed my color because I bought this online. And I still do not know if it is my correct color but it looks great on me! It really is not matte, however. It is slightly dewy but I love it! Because of this foundation, I have found my new love for dewy foundations.
angela g.
BRONX, NY
First off I received this product from influenster for testing purposes for free and loved it... its goes on smooth I applied with a beauty blender sponge, it feels lightweight, lasted all day for me, and left my face with a natural glow.
Kaila T.
Caldwell, ID
I have heard such great thing about this foundation so I had to tryI it I went rift out and bought some. While it does work pretty good, I was not as impressed as other people. It has pretty good coverage but it feels a little too oily for my preference. It works about the same as cheaper fines I have used
Jacky S.
Edinburg, TX
I love this foundation so much! It reminds me a lot of Kat Von D Lock It tattoo foundation except it isn't as cakey as the Covergirl 3-in-1 actually! Call me crazy but I think I prefer Covergirl over Kat Von D any day! Love the price too! Would buy again!
María Patricia P.
Medley, FL
This is an amazing product, it's affordable and ideal for oily skins, it stays on me all day. I think this foundation has medium to full coverage, (you can put two coats and it blends pretty well). I totally love it
María Fernanda V.
I tried this foundation for the very first time a couple of weeks ago, and now I love it. it is very soft and does not hurt my sensible skin. they also have a lot of shades so is easy to find the one perfect for you!
Michelle L.
Everyone I know, loves this foundation. However I've tried 3 different bottles from different places and each one oxidized on my skin. I'm talking harsh orange coloring going on.I have combination skin, that is fair. I want to be a lover of this product, but unfortunately I don't think it wants to love me.
Kasey S.
Oak Ridge, TN
Great foundation! My go to drug store! It's quite thick and has a medium to full coverage look. The only thing I would say is that is does oxidize mainly on edges. Would not recommend for dry skin because it will sit on the dry skin and make you look orange and patchy. Other than these, great product!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?