BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Soila N.
San Jose, CA
I can't say enough of this foundation it's my holy grail for drugstore foundations. I have oily skin and it's my go to in the summer. It holds up all day and it compliments my other makeup products as well.
Tanya S.
Henryville, PA
This is by far my favorite drugstore foundation. It has a beautiful matte finish and it's pretty long lasting. I still wear primer and concealer but that's just me. They have a good shade selection and it's between $9-$12 dollars depending on where you go, but that's not too bad. Love it!
SueEllen R.
Mason City, IA
I received this in my Vox Box. I am super picky about my foundation. I found 1 pump is great for light coverage. Apply two pumps for medium coverage. Also discovered it applies better with fingers or beauty blinder. When I tried to use my brushes it left streaks. So over all I would use it.
Shannon R.
Lexington, SC
After hearing so many you tubers recommend this product I finally gave it a try and LOVE it. It covers so well and lasts all day. I didn't even use a concealer. It is close to being a drugstore dupe for Doublewear.
Rosemarie N.
Brentwood , CA
By far one of the BEST (!!!) drugstore foundations I've tried. Usually I'm happy to be done with foundations to try another one, but I was really sad to see this one go because I love the coverage, the way it makes my skin feel, and how it controls the oils. I need to buy another one ASAP!
Kenzi A.
This is one of the best drugstore foundations that I have had. It had a medium matte finish and works perfectly for my combination skin! It is light which feels perfect on my face but it is a little runny.
Berenise R.
Pittsburg, CA
This has been the ONLY Foundation that has fit my skin perfectly its only $10 and I've bought foundations that are up to $40 and don't work good with my skin type but this one is amazing . If you have combination skin i really would recommend for you to try this and also has great coverage !
Laticia J.
Lumberton, NC
I never keep any foundation for more than 4 months unless it's formulated to last longer per small print on the contair...When the smell starts to smell different throw it out or risk irrations on your face.
Autumn H.
This foundation was pretty good. Not the best drugstore foundation available, but certainly not the worst. Good for normal skin types not look not looking for too full coverage. Creates a nice dewy finish.
Haley S.
Springfield, MO
I love this foundation! No strong odor, weightless on skin, doesn't break you out, SUPER bendable, very flattering finish on skin. Beautiful coverage for everyday makeup. Absolutely love everything about it. A little goes a long way, also.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?