BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lisa G.
Comstock Park, MI
This is my all time favorite foundation. i have super oily skin and a little bit of acne and it covers almost everything and keeps me matte all day. It goes on great with a sponge and look good on top of your under eye concealer. since it has a concealer built in it works wonderful to cover up spots since its not a different concealer and you don't have to worry about the shades not matching because its a foundation and concealer. for concealer it works well to pat it on with your finger
Rachelle D.
It's hard to build the coverage I need with this foundation when I'm having a bad skin day, honestly I think that if you have great skin this is a good option but their are a lot better foundations at the drug store
Timmi F.
Surprise, AZ
This is an amazing full coverage foundation from the drugstore! I have normal to combo skin and have had no issues with melting on my oilier days. I have larger pores so I do need to use my Benefit Pore-fessional before applying, which isn't surprising or new to me.

You may want to pick a shade lighter than you normally would go for as this did oxidize.
Anairis R.
Sunnyvale , CA
This foundation is amazing for oily skin gals like myself especially during the hot summer. It's full coverage and will stay matte for the most part, by the end of the day it'll start looking dewy.
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Not a fan of this. I found it to be thick, cakey, hard to apply, pore-clogging, and just way too dark a shade for the shade name indicated on the packaging. I have extremely pale skin, and though I received the lightest shade, this was way off. I will either give this to a friend or chuck it in the trash.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
I was excited to receive this in teh #Idovoxbox, however the shade was way too dark for my complexion. I have held onto it in case it matches my skin tone after a few days in the sun, but I am not sure if I would spend the money to buy the correct shade because it was too dark to even try out the formula.
Kasey S.
Oak Ridge, TN
Great foundation! My go to drug store! It's quite thick and has a medium to full coverage look. The only thing I would say is that is does oxidize mainly on edges. Would not recommend for dry skin because it will sit on the dry skin and make you look orange and patchy. Other than these, great product!
HaLa L.
Anchorage, AK
This isn't full cover but this works like what it says. It's like a primer also. It's light weight and easy to apply. If you have oily skin look for the one that says oil free. It works so perfectly! I honest repurchase this like 8 times. One of my favorite for the drugstore! There are a lot of colors for the skin too. That's what I like about this product.
Jean G.
Somersworth, NH
I tried this as a change to my usual CG Tru Blend and while it covers fine, my skin felt as though I needed extra moisturizer prior to application. Probably a good product for normal skin. For me and drug store foundation, I'll stick with CG Tru Blend.
Ashlyn B.
Clinton township
It's so rare for me to find a foundation that doesn't crack.This foundation is my new favorite it lasts the entire day and doesn't rub off or crack,it also doesn't make my skin look dry.overall I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?