BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lex T.
This is one of my all time favorite foundations ♡ I always come back to it. It can be built up to full coverage without looking cakey which is what I look for in foundations. It is very adorable, I usually pick it up from my local Walmart for under $9 :)
Caitlin O.
Orlando, FL
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation. I recommended it to all of my friends and family and they love it as well. It has great coverage, is long-lasting, and has a matte, but not flat finish. It stands up to the Florida heat, but does not dry out my skin in the colder months. And it's very affordable.
Kierra J.
Richmond
Absolutely love this foundation. I have been buying this same one for almost 5 year. It has a slight dewy finish but you can easily turn it into a matte finish with a sponge application. It last all day and it very good for covering up blemishes and bumps.
Sianna W.
Amazing foundation. Should be high end but I'm not complaining that it's drugstore. Easy to blend, lightweight, build-able coverage. I personally use a separate primer and concealer with this foundation but whatever floats your boat.
Xochitl S.
I love this foundation. The first time I wore it was super hot in humid (live in SE Texas) yet this foundation stayed looking great. I was expecting to get really shiny because of the weather but to my surprise the foundation held up pretty good.
My only "complaint" is that it did oxidize just a tiny bit but not enough for me to look like an oompa loompa.
Erin B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is definitely a great foundation when I want more than a natural coverage. I normally go for a natural look, but this is good for those days when I want a little extra. It does tend to oxidize on me a little bit, but if I blend it out properly it doesn't look too bad. I use a Beauty Blender with this.
HaLa L.
Anchorage, AK
This isn't full cover but this works like what it says. It's like a primer also. It's light weight and easy to apply. If you have oily skin look for the one that says oil free. It works so perfectly! I honest repurchase this like 8 times. One of my favorite for the drugstore! There are a lot of colors for the skin too. That's what I like about this product.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
When I first used the cover girl 3 in 1 I disliked it but I give another chance I starting liking it , I say it's a dewy foundation . The coverage is full coverage . It's not lightweight but nor heavy , perfect on my skin . I would sure buy it again and again
Rachelle D.
New Castle, PA
It's hard to build the coverage I need with this foundation when I'm having a bad skin day, honestly I think that if you have great skin this is a good option but their are a lot better foundations at the drug store
carli m.
This is the foundation I always come back to! No matter what foundation I'm using or finish, I will always have this as a back up. I'm in the shade ivory and find that it's a great match and the coverage is great too!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?