BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO
I have tried way too many foundations to count and I love this one for so many reasons. It has a pump, it provides great coverage for a lil amount. It can be used all by itself! I will be stickin to this one.
Kacey R.
This is my FAVORITE foundation. I wear it pretty much every day. The coverage is fantastic. I normally only need one layer unless I'm really broke out. This foundation is very build-able, so if needed, i can layer up. There are quite a few shades, and it was easy to match one to my skin tone.
Heather A.
Waterford Wks, NJ
Not bad foundation but I have oily skin so I have to watch what kind of foundation I use but overall this foundation did apply nicely! Their was full coverage so you can't really see my freckles! But it did break my skin out not bad but jus here and there so overall I do like the product!
Ang T.
This is by far my go to Foundation. My co-worker recommended this and got me 1to try, &I love it. One thing I can complain is that idk if it's only me or what but after like 3hrs I have to blot otherwise my face is full of oil. Might be because of my crazy oily face. But other than that I LOVE it
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
When I first got this shade, I was a little worried that it'd be too light for my skin but when I got it home and blended, it was perfect! I always add another layer right under my eyes to help with concealing and it also adds a nice brightness. Stays on well, not too heavy. I really dig this!!
Cassidy R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Really wanted to like this foundation but turns out it's just not for me it's super light and I like a little more coverage. I have combination skin and I find that this does not apply well over my oily areas
Madelyn P.
Florence, AL
This is a good quality foundation for not being very high end. It's is dewy on my skin but I can work with it. I do recommend people with more dry skin to give this product a try because it doesn't do very well on oily skin like mine but it's worth your money and it has pretty good coverage.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I really enjoy this foundation! It has medium coverage, but can be built to full by adding layers. Great color selection, matte finish. Very long-lasting, too, although I like to set it with a light dusting of powder. I use a flat top kabuki brush (Sigma F80) to apply, or a damp beauty blender.
Kambri  S.
Roy, UT
Such great coverage and lasting power for so cheap! this is the foundation I use every single day. it has primer concealer and foundation in 1, even though I still use those other things for back up, even though I could go without. this is the best drugstore foundation I have ever used !
Kaylee D.
Garland, TX
I love this foundation so much in the summer and when my skin is dry! I feel like it puts some moisture back into my skin and leaves my skin looking glowy all day. it also has great coverage for problem areas.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?