BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kelsey M.
Columbia City, IN
I have used this religiously for about a year. it’s a decent price, full coverage and it doesn’t make my skin look oily at all. my skin is naturally very oily so that’s a huge plus for me!
Felicia J.
I love how its a little pump so you cant really get to much an waste it i love how it blends perfectly an covers ny over sized pores sn makes me look more picture ready lol
Alex A.
riverbank
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Other more...
My favorite foundation. It last all day without making my face oily and offers great coverage. I even got my mom to switch to this foundation and she loves it too.
Bailey M.
Review for: Ivory more...
This is my ride or die foundation!!! I love it so much!

I would say that it is a medium buildable coverage.  I layer it up on parts of my face that need a little more coverage and it works perfectly for me.  I have normal skin with oily parts and sometimes dry patches.  This sits well with oily skin but also doesn't cling to any dry patches.  It also lasts all day long.  I have worn this foundation from anywhere between 4 hours and 15 hours.  Don't get me wrong it does start to break down round 8 hours but it breaks down nicely.  It never looks patchy or weird, it fades gracefully.

The shade Ivory does have a very pink undertone and it looks like most of them do.  Ivory is the lightest shade and I think it's very light.  Especially compared to the lightest shade in other drugstore foundations. I don't think the shade range goes dark enough and I do think it is missing shades.

I think it would work with most skin types, so if you want a foundation with good coverage that is buildable pick this up if they have your shade.
Bri M.
Auburn, CA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
For years I insisted on using only MAC foundations. I loved the coverage, staying power, color matches, durability through most weather conditions, and it didn't irritate or exaggerate my sensitive, acne-prone skin. I recently decided to give the ol' drugstore brands another go, mostly because I needed foundation ASAP. I scoured the review boards for a few hours and headed to the my fave drugstore armed with two choices I had deemed the most fitting for my needs. This little beauty was one of them. I love the feel and coverage of this foundation. I was able to find a near perfect color match, and it stays pretty true throughout the day. I don't get a lot of caking or settling into my pores, lines, scars, etc. I would recommend this product to anyone needing a solid, every day, medium-heavy coverage foundation that is affordable, accessible, and long lasting. I keep a bottle in my beauty arsenal and use it more than occasionally.
Sarhay Q.
Sanford, FL
I love this foundation, it is wonderful, it has a medium coverage that can work and be high, it is ideal for oily or combined skin. It has a good variety of shades, lasts all day intact, has a soft finish. I use the tone 832 Nude Beige, and it's perfect for me.
Adoro esta base de maquillaje, es maravillosa, tiene una cobertura media que se puede trabajar y ser alta, es ideal para pieles grasas o combinadas. Tiene una buena variedad de tonos, dura todo el día intacta, tiene un acabado suave. Yo uso el tono 832 Nude Beige y es perfecto para mi. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-In-1 Foundation
ashley s.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
A good foundation! The shade range is decent, and covergirl seems to be adding more shades here and there. I have combo dry skin, and the lasting power is between 6 and 8 hours for me (I always set with a powder). The shade Classic ivory was a bit dark on me when I first bought it, but I think it will work better for summer. I'm afraid if I go lighter then it will be too light. The application is easy: I dot this all over my face then blend it in with a brush typically. It doesn't seem to set before I'm done blending, but it does set some once I'm done with my application. I feel I could go without a powder, but I prefer a powder to get a fully set, matte, no tack face. The coverage is a solid medium, but is a bit buildable. (Someone with little acne could get full coverage.)
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
This foundation really impressed me. I was quite shocked. This has a very nice texture on the skin and blends very beautifully. When I add makeup on top it doesn't move or budge at all making it sink into the skin. My only issue is it does oxidize into a darker color which doesn't look pleasantly well. I will repurchase because it wasn't making me super oily throughout the day and held up pretty well.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
This is probably my holy grail drugstore foundation.  It works on my dry skin without clinging to dry patches or texture.  It is matte finish and about medium coverage.  It doesn't feel heavy on my skin and it applied easily even if I used my fingers.  I am no makeup expert, but any way I applied it this ended up looking very nice.  The price can be a little high depending upon where you find it, look around and watch for sales!  I wish this came in a wider variety of shades as the lightest shade isn't quite light enough for me and I'm sure I'm not the only one that has trouble finding shade matches.  Other than that, I have no complaints.  I've gone through several bottles of this.
Kimberely A.
Rochester, NY
I recently forgot my makeup bag while visiting my boyfriend who currently lives 2 hours away. I didn't want to spend a lot of money purchasing a new primer, foundation, and concealer, so I opted to try the Covergirl 3 in 1 as a way to save money. Boy was I more than pleased with how well this worked! It felt breathable, yet still covered up EVERY blemish I had- which is more than I can say of my usual coverup! I honestly don't think going to go back! It's a great way to save money, but still get the benefits of 3 different products!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?