BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jessica M.
This foundadtion is excellent. It works well for multiple skin types, lasts throughout a typical, standard work day and provides medium to full coverage. I have normal to slightly dry skin with a semi-oily t-zone (all combinations covered there) and, this foundadtion holds up well all over my face. I do set my t-zone with a *light dusting* of powder but it is very minimal and just for a bit of oil control. I have some larger pores so I also apply a silicone based primer underneath the foundation but that is mainly for textures issues and not for added staying power. As far as staying power, I apply my foundation around 7am and take it off around 9/10pm and it still looks well -there is plenty of product on my makeup removing cleansing cloth's. I have applied this foundation with a buffing brush as well as with a dry wedge sponge. I like the result of both applications and they both provide the same level of coverage. Applying with a sponge instead of a brush does help to cover any redness so keep that in mind if that's your skin type. The only reason this foundation does not get 5 stars, is due to the packaging. I like that is has a pump and that is very conveinent however, the "straw" part of the pump that carries the product to the dispenser on the pump is too short. Not a huge issue but, when you are low on foundation but there is still quite a bit of product left, I have to forgo the pump and just pour the foundation straight from the bottle to my hand or sponge. A bit of an inconvenience and wasted product is really the only issue. The big question: would I purchase this again? absolutely!
Cheryl B.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I really liked the claims on this foundation and enjoyed using it. It was my first liquid foundation a few years ago when I was first getting serious about makeup. Despite not knowing much about makeup this foundation lasted all day. There was another product that I was using around this time that was irritating my face and I thought it was this foundation. It wasn't but in my attempt to figure out what product it was I stopped using this foundation. I might repurchase this foundation now since I'm more knowledgeable.
Samantha C.
Let's start with my skin type; I have oily skin with slight acne scarring from my high school days. I've tried every drugstore foundation, and many high end ones thinking they would help control my skin's oils better.. And I'm so glad I came across this one! Coverage is definitely buildable, and with a mattifyung powder on top I am good all day long. Can't beat the price either compared to some foundations!
Nevaeh M.
ottawa
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I feel like this was a great product especially for the summertime because it really hydrates the skin and makes your skin really feel silky and like really soft and it doesn't feel like you're wearing we too much it just it's really lightweight and I really love this product and this is going to probably be my every day foundation and it's really affordable for people who doesn't want to spend like $50 on foundation but I really love this and I give this about 4 1/2 half stars because it's really good
Yamairis L.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: Natural Beige more...
Outlast fabulosa estancia de 3 en 1
Ir en topless! Obtener siete días de color brillante, no es necesario que la capa superior. Outlast Fundación Stay Fabulous 3 en 1 '3-in-1 fórmula combina un acabado liso, incluso el color y el brillo brillante resistente al desgaste sin necesidad de una base o capa superior. Esto le da Outlast base, el color y la capa superior en una
color brillante que puede durar hasta una semana
Cuanto más se use, más brillante se vuelve, es simplemente fabuloso.
Kiran K.
I normally hatehatehate wearing foundation, but this honestly made it bearable for a few days. I mix the shade 'Golden Tan' and 'Classic Tan'. A common complaint I know I've heard is the lack of skin tone diversity in makeup, and I cannot agree more. I wish there was a shade that worked for me, but all in all, this was a pretty sweet purchase.
Dayana V.
Best drugstore foundation I've ever used!!!! It a little in the pricey for drugstore in my opinion, I think it retails about $9-$11 which is still not bad. I have combination skin and I think it's perfect, doesn't leave me oily but doesn't dry my skin out. It had the perfect amount of coverage, medium to full coverage I'd say. It's definitely buildable and lets not forget to mention that it has a pump! It also come in a good about of shades and mine literally blends perfect into my skin!
Iliana g.
Fombell , PA
Review for: Soft Honey more...
I bought this foundation for my oily skin I think it is a good foundation but not my favorite it's hard to apply with a BB and it has bad flashback in pictures since it has spf. Those are the cons plus it does oxidize just a little. The plus are it keeps me matte for a long time and doesn't look Cakey it's also affordable at around 9 per bottle and I do like that it contains spf but I wouldn't recommend wearing it to an event where you will be taking a lot of pictures
Caeleigh F.
Virgina,VA
Review for: Soft Honey more...
This is honestly my go to foundation because I know it just works absolutely fantastic it matches my skin perfectly without having to mix it with others it’s just a very wide range of color in this collection I love it so much it settles on my face nice I don’t even need to use a primer is last superlong and has good coverage on its own and it’s just super easy to set onto your face as well I love this so much and for the price it’s absolutely fantastic mine lasted me like three years I just ran out of there and will be definitely purchasing it again
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
I've used this foundation for 2 years.
I have acne and dark blemishes
It covers them uo a bit at first, but throughout the day it severely wears off.

I recently purchased a primer and will update you in if it changes anything.

It is not full coverage, it's about medium. It is transferable. Oh and it is not buidlable. One coat is all you can use or it will cake.

Recently switched foundations to a full coverage one. But again will update on if primer changes anything.

Guess it would be ok if you want medium coverage, but again it is transferable
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?