BY COVERGIRL #62 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kierra J.
Richmond
Absolutely love this foundation. I have been buying this same one for almost 5 year. It has a slight dewy finish but you can easily turn it into a matte finish with a sponge application. It last all day and it very good for covering up blemishes and bumps.
Timmi F.
Surprise, AZ
This is an amazing full coverage foundation from the drugstore! I have normal to combo skin and have had no issues with melting on my oilier days. I have larger pores so I do need to use my Benefit Pore-fessional before applying, which isn't surprising or new to me.

You may want to pick a shade lighter than you normally would go for as this did oxidize.
Sianna W.
Amazing foundation. Should be high end but I'm not complaining that it's drugstore. Easy to blend, lightweight, build-able coverage. I personally use a separate primer and concealer with this foundation but whatever floats your boat.
Courtney L.
Waukesha , Wi
This product has been one of my favorite drugstore foundations for years! Buildable, matched my skin tone perfectly, doesn't get cakey, no weird smells, didn't make me break out. I would definitely recommend trying!
Xochitl S.
I love this foundation. The first time I wore it was super hot in humid (live in SE Texas) yet this foundation stayed looking great. I was expecting to get really shiny because of the weather but to my surprise the foundation held up pretty good.
My only "complaint" is that it did oxidize just a tiny bit but not enough for me to look like an oompa loompa.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
When I first used the cover girl 3 in 1 I disliked it but I give another chance I starting liking it , I say it's a dewy foundation . The coverage is full coverage . It's not lightweight but nor heavy , perfect on my skin . I would sure buy it again and again
carli m.
This is the foundation I always come back to! No matter what foundation I'm using or finish, I will always have this as a back up. I'm in the shade ivory and find that it's a great match and the coverage is great too!
angela g.
BRONX, NY
First off I received this product from influenster for testing purposes for free and loved it... its goes on smooth I applied with a beauty blender sponge, it feels lightweight, lasted all day for me, and left my face with a natural glow.
Rachelle D.
New Castle, PA
It's hard to build the coverage I need with this foundation when I'm having a bad skin day, honestly I think that if you have great skin this is a good option but their are a lot better foundations at the drug store
Jean G.
Somersworth, NH
I tried this as a change to my usual CG Tru Blend and while it covers fine, my skin felt as though I needed extra moisturizer prior to application. Probably a good product for normal skin. For me and drug store foundation, I'll stick with CG Tru Blend.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?