BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Melody r.
Evans, GA
I have been looking for a replacement for MAC's Hyper Real foundation they discontinued years ago, and this is pretty close. I has a nice sheer to medium coverage, and it does have some of the radiance I have been looking for. It isn't quite as luminous as MAC's, but it gives me what I need! Love this stuff!
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
This is a good foundation. I don't recommend it a lot because it did make me break out a lot. Not sure if it was maybe an allergic reaction or my skin just doesn't like it. It also gets a little creasy.
Erin V.
Fremont, WI
I LOVE this foundation! It manages to keep my oily skin semi-matte for at least 8 hours (with a primer)! It has decent coverage but I use an additional concealer for acne scars and under eye circles, but I think this foundation is well worth the price compared to some of the high end foundations I have tried.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
For how much I bought it for I can't complain. I have oily skin and it last for about 5 hours before my skin started to get oily again. I liked the feel of it smooth and soft. It doesn't have that thick heavy feel or look.
Rebecca G.
Odessa, TX
I just started using these foundation for the summer. I like that it has a nice shimmer to it so it goes perfect for the summer. It blends so easily and apply great. It does dry out my skin a little so I do need to make sure I moisturize a lot before so that my skin doesn't dry out too much. I don't see myself using this all year around just for the fact that it does dry my skin and I think the shimmer to is is more for summer.
Brianna F.
Sherwood, WI
Honestly, I really don't like the formula of this product for my skin. It sort of just sits on top of my skin even when I try and buff it out. Would be more willing to spend my money on something higher end that works better and doesn't look like there is just a ton of product pushed around on my face.
April  H.
I just purchased this foundation and I love it! I had a coupon and I decided 'why not?' so I purchased it, tried it, and completely fell in love! It goes on smoothly and lasts long throughout the day! I can layer this foundation or wear it by itself. The coverage is great and doesn't wear away later in the day!
Paige W.
Newport News, VA
I discovered this about 2 years after I started to wear make up. I love it. It has great coverages and I love how easy it is to apply to my face. It's worked great for me and never looks cakey. I recommend this product if you are looking for a good foundation.
Jessika S.
My go-to when getting a drug store foundation. This is a GOOD foundation for FULL coverage. This has a very similar finish to the MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation - evens out tone, makes my skin look perfect, not too dewy or matte, high coverage.
Courtney M.
Abilene, KS
I have bought this several times. It matched my skin tone perfectly. And then the other issue does it stick with you....yes it stuck with me all day till I washed it off. I would recommend this product and use it again.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?