BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
fain a.
I've this three in one foundation. I ran upon this a drug store. I was looking for foundation that will make my skin looks dewy kind of look. I love this because it comes a with primer and corrects and it has a spfas it also stays all day on me.
Meredith L.
Hebron, MD
This is my go to foundation. After watching several reviews, I decided to give this foundation a try. I'm so glad I did. It has excellent coverage and staying power. My makeup looks fresh after many hours of wear. Plus, it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I highly recommend this foundation.
Cayla C.
Springfield, OR
This Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation goes in my purse wherever I go!! I absolutely love this foundation! When applied it provides full coverage all day long and is so easy to apply! It's smooth and covers every flaw within seconds of rubbing it in!
Rachel S.
medford, NJ
I haven't been using this that long as i received this in my IDOVOXBOX. so far, i love it. it feels light weight and it matches my skin perfect. Only 4 stars because haven't been using it that long.

So far i love it.

I received this for review thanks to influenster in my idovoxbox.. and I'm so glad i did
Ang T.
This is by far my go to Foundation. My co-worker recommended this and got me 1to try, &I love it. One thing I can complain is that idk if it's only me or what but after like 3hrs I have to blot otherwise my face is full of oil. Might be because of my crazy oily face. But other than that I LOVE it
Alondra G.
Avenal , Ca
I have this foundation and really like it the only problem is that it makes me break out! I like the amount of time it last on my face and the coverage. Everything was great I recommend you try it and of it does not break you out you will love it
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Hands down BEST drugstore foundation ever! :) I just picked this up the other day at Ulta along with the Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Concealer. I LOVE it and the concealer as well! The name Stay Luminous says it all! It really does make your skin have a beautiful, dewy finish that is so smooth looking! You cannot go wrong with this foundation unless you are a matte kinda girl. Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone though! You never know what you may end up falling in love with. ;)
Gisselle F.
This is a perfect foundation for those with combination skin. I have it & covers very well my acne scars. I put about 2 layers & doesn't look cakey at all. Although it starts to get oily after about 6 hrs which is not bad at all.
Courtney M.
Sevierville, TN
Been using this new foundation for about a week now on my combination skin. I bought 805 because I am super pale. It gives me decent coverage without making me look pasty. Leaves my skin feeling so soft, and lasts throughout my entire work day and beyond without any need to reapply or touch up!
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This is one of my favorite foundations of all time. I love that it comes with a pump and that I can find it in numerous shades for clients as well. It offers medium to full coverage and is great with my dry skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?