BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alyssa M.
This is one of my favorite foundations currently. The coverage is overall full. It is oil free which is great for oil to combination and the shade selection is great as well. I always have problems finding the perfect shade but not this time. If you haven't tried I strongly recommend you go pick one up!
Jessika S.
My go-to when getting a drug store foundation. This is a GOOD foundation for FULL coverage. This has a very similar finish to the MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation - evens out tone, makes my skin look perfect, not too dewy or matte, high coverage.
Teresa H.
Archdale, NC
I love love love this stuff! It is fabulous! It goes on so smooth. It is a medium coverage, but easy to build and make a full coverage. I basically wear it everyday. It does not leave oily parts of my faace like a lot of other foundations do. It's perfect for my skin tone! I will for sure ba very well with this
Carla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was incredibly surprised by this formula of foundation. I try to stay away from anything with the name luminous because I have oily skin, I tend to go for matte finishes. However this formula only has a hint of luminosity, the perfect amount and the foundation itself is a long lasting almost powder finish. Perfect light weight foundation with excellent coverage.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
For how much I bought it for I can't complain. I have oily skin and it last for about 5 hours before my skin started to get oily again. I liked the feel of it smooth and soft. It doesn't have that thick heavy feel or look.
Paige W.
Newport News, VA
I discovered this about 2 years after I started to wear make up. I love it. It has great coverages and I love how easy it is to apply to my face. It's worked great for me and never looks cakey. I recommend this product if you are looking for a good foundation.
Heaven R.
It's great for a drug store makeup- but the only faulty part was the lasting time. I have oily skin so It didn't last me that long but it has great coverage. It's matte but not too matte so it is helps with my skin a bit. Great for someone who doesn't want to buy foundation, concealer, and primer separately
Martha C.
Reno, NV
I only found out about this foundation about a year ago through some Youtubers, and it's been my go-to foundation ever since. I have naturally oily skin along my T-zone, and this foundation plus a decent primer lasts me through school and work. It's also pretty cheap considering it provides such great coverage.
Padee K.
Minneapolis, MN
I really love this foundation! Every time i wear it i will always get compliments. It photographs well and works great with my normal to dry skin as long as i use a moisturizer and primer! A great drugstore foundation right here! I definitely recommend it for someone looking for a full coverage foundation.
Jacky S.
Edinburg, TX
I love this foundation so much! It reminds me a lot of Kat Von D Lock It tattoo foundation except it isn't as cakey as the Covergirl 3-in-1 actually! Call me crazy but I think I prefer Covergirl over Kat Von D any day! Love the price too! Would buy again!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?