BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kristi S.
Whitehall , MI
This isn't my favorite drugstore foundation. I'm not sure if it has to do with my combination skin type but even with a setting spray the product easily wipes off while I'm talking on the phone or blowing my nose.
Denis S.
esta fue mi primera base de maquillaje, la ame totalmente y sufri cuando se termino, es perfecta, porque cubren como no tienen idea, te sirve de corrector, ilumina y no se siente pesada, definitivamente es todo lo que dice el producto. ademas te rinde muchisimo..
Beier Z.
Petaluma, CA
It said that this was a 3 in 1 foundation and I feel that this is definitely correct. It has really nice coverage and is very long-lasting on the face. There is one fault with this product and that is that it oxidizes into a more orange based color.
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
I really love the coverage that this foundation gives, but sadly it clings on to any dryness I have. I have combination skin so it looks fabulous on the parts that aren't dry, but terrible on the parts that are. It does last all day with a minimal amount of oiliness. I haven't noticed any oxidizing.
Juli M.
Douglas, GA
This is one of the best drugstore foundations I have ever used! It has a good medium coverage and applied smoothly, especially with a Beauty Blender. This foundation works great with my oily skin. The packaging is also great! I love that it comes with a pump for a more easy and hygienic distribution.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
It gives a medium coverage depending on how much you use, has very good consistency and durability. I like a lot and thoroughly recommend it. It gives a natural touch to the skin and is very good in combination skin
Allie B.
Mantua, NJ
I love this foundation so much. I recently purchased it a couple months ago because I finally was able to get it in the lightest shade. I love the coverage that it gives. I still put on a primer before using it just because thats what I like but I love the coverage I think its a beautiful foundation.
Its. Very good foundation, a kind of satin shade, last very long time and doesn't dry your skin at all. The packaging is very comfortable, looks nice doesn't look cheap. However be careful with the color you pick up, in my case the color was lighter than my skin tone but is not a problem cause I use it for going to the clubs and also the bronzer fixes it!
#832 my skin tone is beige
Marquel K.
Bryan, TX
Love the feel of this foundation. The one problem I had was that it sets faster than I can apply it. Most days this isn't a problem, but when I am interrupted while applying it, I have difficulties.
I like the new luminous line that cover girl has better. I mix the two together for all day wear.
Jessica E.
Gaithersburg, MD
This foundation is awesome if you're more on the combo/oily side! The coverage is great...it can be built up but it is not cakey. This lasts me all day at work during my 12 hour shifts.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?