BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Caitlin O.
Orlando , FL
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation. I recommended it to all of my friends and family and they love it as well. It has great coverage, is long-lasting, and has a matte, but not flat finish. It stands up to the Florida heat, but does not dry out my skin in the colder months. And it's very affordable.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
This is an amazing foundation. I have combo skin so I need something that won't catch dry patches and also won't look oily and this does it for me! not to mention it also last for a long time on my skin which I love!!
Courtney L.
Waukesha , Wi
This product has been one of my favorite drugstore foundations for years! Buildable, matched my skin tone perfectly, doesn't get cakey, no weird smells, didn't make me break out. I would definitely recommend trying!
Jacquelin S.
Edinburg, TX
I love this foundation so much! It reminds me a lot of Kat Von D Lock It tattoo foundation except it isn't as cakey as the Covergirl 3-in-1 actually! Call me crazy but I think I prefer Covergirl over Kat Von D any day! Love the price too! Would buy again!
Lex T.
This is one of my all time favorite foundations ♡ I always come back to it. It can be built up to full coverage without looking cakey which is what I look for in foundations. It is very adorable, I usually pick it up from my local Walmart for under $9 :)
HaLa L.
Anchorage, AK
This isn't full cover but this works like what it says. It's like a primer also. It's light weight and easy to apply. If you have oily skin look for the one that says oil free. It works so perfectly! I honest repurchase this like 8 times. One of my favorite for the drugstore! There are a lot of colors for the skin too. That's what I like about this product.
Kierra J.
Richmond
Absolutely love this foundation. I have been buying this same one for almost 5 year. It has a slight dewy finish but you can easily turn it into a matte finish with a sponge application. It last all day and it very good for covering up blemishes and bumps.
Timmi F.
Surprise, AZ
This is an amazing full coverage foundation from the drugstore! I have normal to combo skin and have had no issues with melting on my oilier days. I have larger pores so I do need to use my Benefit Pore-fessional before applying, which isn't surprising or new to me.

You may want to pick a shade lighter than you normally would go for as this did oxidize.
Sianna W.
Amazing foundation. Should be high end but I'm not complaining that it's drugstore. Easy to blend, lightweight, build-able coverage. I personally use a separate primer and concealer with this foundation but whatever floats your boat.
Xochitl S.
I love this foundation. The first time I wore it was super hot in humid (live in SE Texas) yet this foundation stayed looking great. I was expecting to get really shiny because of the weather but to my surprise the foundation held up pretty good.
My only "complaint" is that it did oxidize just a tiny bit but not enough for me to look like an oompa loompa.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?