BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jaquelyn M.
Fort Worth, TX
It's so easy to out this foundation in my face because i get to finish fast and the way it gets my color it's just so beautifully. I love it because it's a 3 in 1 so all this 3 material in 1 piece of foundation by covergirl
Lucianna H.
Bronx, NY
Im so happy i discover this foundation, i will never buy another one. Is very cheap and last a lot, not greasy and have a excelent coverture, the package is easy to use. I definetelly recommend this foundation to every one.
Heaven R.
It's great for a drug store makeup- but the only faulty part was the lasting time. I have oily skin so It didn't last me that long but it has great coverage. It's matte but not too matte so it is helps with my skin a bit. Great for someone who doesn't want to buy foundation, concealer, and primer separately
Rebecca G.
Odessa, TX
I just started using these foundation for the summer. I like that it has a nice shimmer to it so it goes perfect for the summer. It blends so easily and apply great. It does dry out my skin a little so I do need to make sure I moisturize a lot before so that my skin doesn't dry out too much. I don't see myself using this all year around just for the fact that it does dry my skin and I think the shimmer to is is more for summer.
Lorraine A.
Ardmore, OK
This foundation is great for very oily to combo skin. It lasts all day and stays matte for a very long time. My only issues were that it clings to dry patches and the color selection is not that great for warm skin tones.
michaela k.
Atco, NJ
This foundation is one of my special occasion foundations. I would not use this every day because it feels a bit too heavy on my face, but other than that everything about it I love! Perfect tones to match my skin color.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
For how much I bought it for I can't complain. I have oily skin and it last for about 5 hours before my skin started to get oily again. I liked the feel of it smooth and soft. It doesn't have that thick heavy feel or look.
April  H.
I just purchased this foundation and I love it! I had a coupon and I decided 'why not?' so I purchased it, tried it, and completely fell in love! It goes on smoothly and lasts long throughout the day! I can layer this foundation or wear it by itself. The coverage is great and doesn't wear away later in the day!
Lily R.
Geneva, IL
Great foundation!!! I love how I can easily find my skin color with cover girl sometimes I have to mix two foundations together to get the perfect color! I also like how it doesn't leave your skin looking rough or dry!
Paige W.
Newport News, VA
I discovered this about 2 years after I started to wear make up. I love it. It has great coverages and I love how easy it is to apply to my face. It's worked great for me and never looks cakey. I recommend this product if you are looking for a good foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back