BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
HaLa L.
Anchorage, AK
This isn't full cover but this works like what it says. It's like a primer also. It's light weight and easy to apply. If you have oily skin look for the one that says oil free. It works so perfectly! I honest repurchase this like 8 times. One of my favorite for the drugstore! There are a lot of colors for the skin too. That's what I like about this product.
Courtney L.
Waukesha , Wi
This product has been one of my favorite drugstore foundations for years! Buildable, matched my skin tone perfectly, doesn't get cakey, no weird smells, didn't make me break out. I would definitely recommend trying!
Lisa G.
Comstock Park, MI
This is my all time favorite foundation. i have super oily skin and a little bit of acne and it covers almost everything and keeps me matte all day. It goes on great with a sponge and look good on top of your under eye concealer. since it has a concealer built in it works wonderful to cover up spots since its not a different concealer and you don't have to worry about the shades not matching because its a foundation and concealer. for concealer it works well to pat it on with your finger
Kaila T.
Caldwell, ID
I have heard such great thing about this foundation so I had to tryI it I went rift out and bought some. While it does work pretty good, I was not as impressed as other people. It has pretty good coverage but it feels a little too oily for my preference. It works about the same as cheaper fines I have used
Morgan L.
Huntsville, AR
Amazing stuff! Love the color and it blends so well! It doesn't have that nasty weird makeup smell and in my opinion it is really good for pictures! I think it's very affordable considering how amazing it is! I would definitely recommend this to others!
elizabeth c.
Wyoming, MI
I use this foundation everyday. it is perfect for the type of skin I have. during the winter my skin turns to dry and I will use a beauty sponge and it did wonders for me! I love this product and keep repurchasing it!
María Patricia P.
Medley, FL
This is an amazing product, it's affordable and ideal for oily skins, it stays on me all day. I think this foundation has medium to full coverage, (you can put two coats and it blends pretty well). I totally love it
Kasey S.
Oak Ridge, TN
Great foundation! My go to drug store! It's quite thick and has a medium to full coverage look. The only thing I would say is that is does oxidize mainly on edges. Would not recommend for dry skin because it will sit on the dry skin and make you look orange and patchy. Other than these, great product!
Cort W.
Tavares, FL
I love this drugstore foundation. I have always read great reviews on this and decided to give it a try. I normally wear very light foundations so this was a lot more coverage than I normally wear but it wasn't to cakey at all. It covers very well and you can def use it to build to a higher coverage if needed. It normally stays on for my whole work day although I do get a little shiny and have to reapply powder at least once. But I live in florida so I am used to humidity ruining my makeup.
Carol G.
Love this foundation for my oily skin but I can't find a shade to match my yellow light skin. They all seem too pink. Blends well and looks amazing on the skin and lasts all day with a full coverage, flawless look.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?