BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Shannon A.
Definitely the best drugstore foundation I've been able to find for myself. Doesn't look cakey on the skin and I don't need to set it with a powder! Stays all day! I wouldn't say this foundation is full coverage but for it being a drugstore product I'm happy with the price and the buildable coverage it gives.
Martha C.
Reno, NV
I only found out about this foundation about a year ago through some Youtubers, and it's been my go-to foundation ever since. I have naturally oily skin along my T-zone, and this foundation plus a decent primer lasts me through school and work. It's also pretty cheap considering it provides such great coverage.
Caitlyn Jane K.
La Mesa, CA
This is my everyday foundation and its great. I'm super pale and its hard to find a color that works for me but 805 - ivory is perfect for me. It lasts pretty much all day and I don't use a primer before I put it on either. A little goes a long way and the bottle lasts a while. I'm so glad I picked this up!
Lily D.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love this foundation. It does full coverage. Best drug store product. Price is decent. I recommend it too a lot of my friends. Nice size bottle , perfect fit to put in your purse! Last all day. Definitely try it , you won't be disappointed. Cover girl rocks!
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
I honestly started wearing foundation a year ago! I always wore eye makeup but never covered my face! However, as I age, I find that I like to cover some dark circles and wrinkles and this cover has worked amazing! I also use the cover girl primer before applying this foundation. It blends really well!
Alicia R.
Fort Collins, CO
I have this foundation not in this shade tho and it works great! I think this is the only foundation that doesn't make me break out! And k break out really easily so this is perfect for me! (: also has a great texture (:
Rita H.
When this product first came out I loved it but sad that all these new amazing foundations are now in the drug store but I really like this one for the coverage the way it lasts all day but you would have to moisturizer well before applying this. Great buy!
Padee K.
Minneapolis, MN
I really love this foundation! Every time i wear it i will always get compliments. It photographs well and works great with my normal to dry skin as long as i use a moisturizer and primer! A great drugstore foundation right here! I definitely recommend it for someone looking for a full coverage foundation.
Jessika S.
My go-to when getting a drug store foundation. This is a GOOD foundation for FULL coverage. This has a very similar finish to the MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation - evens out tone, makes my skin look perfect, not too dewy or matte, high coverage.
Courtney M.
Abilene, KS
I have bought this several times. It matched my skin tone perfectly. And then the other issue does it stick with you....yes it stuck with me all day till I washed it off. I would recommend this product and use it again.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?