BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Peyton W.
This is my favorite foundation. I have tried so many and I keep going back to this one, I even prefer this over a lot of high end ones! I have combination skin and it is perfect for me. I have purchased this several times and will continue to purchase it over and over!
Sky L.
Holy grail foundation. this color is amazing and lasts all day would highly purchase again and again. the foundation is a good dupe for a high end foundation and for much less. find your right color and you will never go back!
Katie V.
I have always been a powder foundation girl, but during the winter when my skin is really dry (and pale!) I wanted to try liquid. I love this stuff! It goes on nicely and is easily blended and it doesn't make my skin feel oily!
Alexis H.
Ohio
My favorite drug store foundation. Keeps me mate without even setting it for awhile. Tons of colors to choose from. Love this stuff. Definitely lightweight, but a good medium to full coverage foundation. I buy this all the time.
Andrea B.
This base became my favorite. many to reach the indicated, from katvond, revloncolorstay, lorealinfalible etc. but it is definitely covers what you need to cover leaving a natural finish, the tone is perfect for me yellow undertone. and takes good care of my area t.
Kristina S.
This is overall a good product in that it has good coverage and is a reasonable cost. I don't like glass bottles because it is hard to get everything out. But I like t because it is very moisturizing in feel.
Nicole J.
Absecon, NJ
I use this foundation everyday; I can't say enough good things about it! First of all, it does just what it says. It acts as a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one. When I use this I use little-to-no concealer, whereas without it, I'd use a ton more. Also, this is the only foundation I've found that controls my oil all day without looking or feeling heavy and cakey.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
Great product. My skin feels amazing when I put it on. Feels flawless and looks like I don't have anything on. Its very easy to use. I use a sponge to put it on. It is not very pricey at all. Found in many drug store places, I will definitely purchase this product again.
Taylor L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the packaging this has. i love foundations with a pump. however, this foundation breaks and cakes up SO BAD in my oily zones. it has great coverage and a decent color seection between the regular and the queen line.
Lauren S.
A great, well priced foundation. I use it for underneath my eyes and over my pimples. If you put too much one it can look cakey but with the right amount it looks awesome. Blends well with a brush and layers with powder nicely
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?