BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Michelle L.
Everyone I know, loves this foundation. However I've tried 3 different bottles from different places and each one oxidized on my skin. I'm talking harsh orange coloring going on.I have combination skin, that is fair. I want to be a lover of this product, but unfortunately I don't think it wants to love me.
Ashlyn B.
Clinton township
It's so rare for me to find a foundation that doesn't crack.This foundation is my new favorite it lasts the entire day and doesn't rub off or crack,it also doesn't make my skin look dry.overall I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it.
Anairis F.
Hayward , Ca
This foundation is amazing for oily skin gals like myself especially during the hot summer. It's full coverage and will stay matte for the most part, by the end of the day it'll start looking dewy.
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
First off I received this product from influenster for testing purposes for free and loved it... its goes on smooth I applied with a beauty blender sponge, it feels lightweight, lasted all day for me, and left my face with a natural glow.
Jessica S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation is just okay. It has a nice feeling when applying to the skin and decent coverage but what i have found is that it does tend to break up rather quickly in the t-zone.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
This is an amazing foundation. I have combo skin so I need something that won't catch dry patches and also won't look oily and this does it for me! not to mention it also last for a long time on my skin which I love!!
Rachelle D.
New Castle, PA
It's hard to build the coverage I need with this foundation when I'm having a bad skin day, honestly I think that if you have great skin this is a good option but their are a lot better foundations at the drug store
Courtney L.
Waukesha , Wi
This product has been one of my favorite drugstore foundations for years! Buildable, matched my skin tone perfectly, doesn't get cakey, no weird smells, didn't make me break out. I would definitely recommend trying!
Lex T.
This is one of my all time favorite foundations ♡ I always come back to it. It can be built up to full coverage without looking cakey which is what I look for in foundations. It is very adorable, I usually pick it up from my local Walmart for under $9 :)
Erin B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is definitely a great foundation when I want more than a natural coverage. I normally go for a natural look, but this is good for those days when I want a little extra. It does tend to oxidize on me a little bit, but if I blend it out properly it doesn't look too bad. I use a Beauty Blender with this.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?