BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Crystal F.
El Paso, TX
This foundation is awesome. I apply it in the morning and by the end of the work day it's still good. I rarely have to touch up with my powder. However, the colors run pretty light. I'm usually an ivory but I had to get creamy natural because the Ivory was too light.
Katie V.
I have always been a powder foundation girl, but during the winter when my skin is really dry (and pale!) I wanted to try liquid. I love this stuff! It goes on nicely and is easily blended and it doesn't make my skin feel oily!
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
I really like how it blends with my concealer, even though it states it can be used as a 3 in 1. However, you can use it as a medium coverage, light coverage or full face. Right now, since the shade I got is a bit too light for me, I blend it with my concealer, which is a my skin tone. The result? Pretty decent. I can't wait to find the right shade and just use it on it's own.
Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
Absolutely LOVING this foundation right now. recently just bought this at the wal mart. it's a decent price. has pretty good coverage! & does not look cakey at all! really makes me feel beautiful when wearing this foundation.
Kristina S.
This is overall a good product in that it has good coverage and is a reasonable cost. I don't like glass bottles because it is hard to get everything out. But I like t because it is very moisturizing in feel.
argelia n.
Cicero, IL
This is a great product for oily skin its a holy grail in my opinion. I wouldn't trade this one for anything not even money lol. I buy a lot of them sometimes I even get deals a must for all the beauty ladies
Sky L.
Holy grail foundation. this color is amazing and lasts all day would highly purchase again and again. the foundation is a good dupe for a high end foundation and for much less. find your right color and you will never go back!
Nicole J.
Absecon, NJ
I use this foundation everyday; I can't say enough good things about it! First of all, it does just what it says. It acts as a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one. When I use this I use little-to-no concealer, whereas without it, I'd use a ton more. Also, this is the only foundation I've found that controls my oil all day without looking or feeling heavy and cakey.
Hailee B.
Canyon Country, CA
This is my favorite foundation. I have skin that gets oily over the course of the day, and can get acne prone form the use of makeup. This foundation did not make me oily or break out my skin. It is easy to blend and has great coverage. I also love that is has SPF in it. A little extra protection is always great!
Ana A.
Marlton, NJ
This foundation is amazing!! I love it so much It covers my face so nicely and it barely feels like I have makeup on my face! I honestly didn't know if i would like this since I have dry skin but its amazing!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?