BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Meaghan H.
Metairie, La
Great for giving medium coverage that doesn't make my skin more oily, and it also doesn't come off during the day. When steer I put on my face when I leave for work is still here when I come home. I love that the bottle has a pump so it's more hygienic than scooping from a tube. I would definitely recommend it!
Jaquelyn M.
Fort Worth, TX
It's so easy to out this foundation in my face because i get to finish fast and the way it gets my color it's just so beautifully. I love it because it's a 3 in 1 so all this 3 material in 1 piece of foundation by covergirl
Emily O.
I do not know one person who does not rave about this foundation! The idea behind it is fabulous- I wish all foundations were like it! It provides great coverage and lasts all day. It is definitely liquid-y but dries very nicely. It does not ever look cakey or settle into fine lines. I have oily/combo skin and it works perfectly for me. No complaints- good job Covergirl!
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
This is a good foundation. I don't recommend it a lot because it did make me break out a lot. Not sure if it was maybe an allergic reaction or my skin just doesn't like it. It also gets a little creasy.
Rebecca G.
Odessa, TX
I just started using these foundation for the summer. I like that it has a nice shimmer to it so it goes perfect for the summer. It blends so easily and apply great. It does dry out my skin a little so I do need to make sure I moisturize a lot before so that my skin doesn't dry out too much. I don't see myself using this all year around just for the fact that it does dry my skin and I think the shimmer to is is more for summer.
Lorraine A.
Ardmore, OK
This foundation is great for very oily to combo skin. It lasts all day and stays matte for a very long time. My only issues were that it clings to dry patches and the color selection is not that great for warm skin tones.
Carla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was incredibly surprised by this formula of foundation. I try to stay away from anything with the name luminous because I have oily skin, I tend to go for matte finishes. However this formula only has a hint of luminosity, the perfect amount and the foundation itself is a long lasting almost powder finish. Perfect light weight foundation with excellent coverage.
michaela k.
Atco, NJ
This foundation is one of my special occasion foundations. I would not use this every day because it feels a bit too heavy on my face, but other than that everything about it I love! Perfect tones to match my skin color.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
For how much I bought it for I can't complain. I have oily skin and it last for about 5 hours before my skin started to get oily again. I liked the feel of it smooth and soft. It doesn't have that thick heavy feel or look.
Lily R.
Geneva, IL
Great foundation!!! I love how I can easily find my skin color with cover girl sometimes I have to mix two foundations together to get the perfect color! I also like how it doesn't leave your skin looking rough or dry!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?