BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Heaven R.
It's great for a drug store makeup- but the only faulty part was the lasting time. I have oily skin so It didn't last me that long but it has great coverage. It's matte but not too matte so it is helps with my skin a bit. Great for someone who doesn't want to buy foundation, concealer, and primer separately
Rebecca G.
Odessa, TX
I just started using these foundation for the summer. I like that it has a nice shimmer to it so it goes perfect for the summer. It blends so easily and apply great. It does dry out my skin a little so I do need to make sure I moisturize a lot before so that my skin doesn't dry out too much. I don't see myself using this all year around just for the fact that it does dry my skin and I think the shimmer to is is more for summer.
Rita H.
When this product first came out I loved it but sad that all these new amazing foundations are now in the drug store but I really like this one for the coverage the way it lasts all day but you would have to moisturizer well before applying this. Great buy!
Jean G.
Somersworth, NH
I tried this as a change to my usual CG Tru Blend and while it covers fine, my skin felt as though I needed extra moisturizer prior to application. Probably a good product for normal skin. For me and drug store foundation, I'll stick with CG Tru Blend.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
I'm not a big fan of Covergirl but first time buying this foundation & so far I really like it. It has spf 20, easy to work it and it applies smoothly. And the bottle has a pump. Many shades to choose from. I have oily skin and I haven't had a bad reaction so that's good. I think it's worth trying.
Anairis F.
Hayward , Ca
This foundation is amazing for oily skin gals like myself especially during the hot summer. It's full coverage and will stay matte for the most part, by the end of the day it'll start looking dewy.
Morgan L.
Huntsville, AR
Amazing stuff! Love the color and it blends so well! It doesn't have that nasty weird makeup smell and in my opinion it is really good for pictures! I think it's very affordable considering how amazing it is! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Michelle L.
Everyone I know, loves this foundation. However I've tried 3 different bottles from different places and each one oxidized on my skin. I'm talking harsh orange coloring going on.I have combination skin, that is fair. I want to be a lover of this product, but unfortunately I don't think it wants to love me.
elizabeth c.
Wyoming, MI
I use this foundation everyday. it is perfect for the type of skin I have. during the winter my skin turns to dry and I will use a beauty sponge and it did wonders for me! I love this product and keep repurchasing it!
Jacquelin S.
Edinburg, TX
I love this foundation so much! It reminds me a lot of Kat Von D Lock It tattoo foundation except it isn't as cakey as the Covergirl 3-in-1 actually! Call me crazy but I think I prefer Covergirl over Kat Von D any day! Love the price too! Would buy again!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?