BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
I honestly started wearing foundation a year ago! I always wore eye makeup but never covered my face! However, as I age, I find that I like to cover some dark circles and wrinkles and this cover has worked amazing! I also use the cover girl primer before applying this foundation. It blends really well!
Krystal M.
Rochester, NY
I really like this foundation. It gave me a lighter coverage but I don't wear a ton of makeup so I actually liked that. It blends really well to match my skin and the pump bottle is super convenient for application. I usually use a beauty sponge to apply. I will definitely purchase this when the one I received in my IDoVoxbox runs out.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
For how much I bought it for I can't complain. I have oily skin and it last for about 5 hours before my skin started to get oily again. I liked the feel of it smooth and soft. It doesn't have that thick heavy feel or look.
Shannon A.
Definitely the best drugstore foundation I've been able to find for myself. Doesn't look cakey on the skin and I don't need to set it with a powder! Stays all day! I wouldn't say this foundation is full coverage but for it being a drugstore product I'm happy with the price and the buildable coverage it gives.
Jessika S.
My go-to when getting a drug store foundation. This is a GOOD foundation for FULL coverage. This has a very similar finish to the MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation - evens out tone, makes my skin look perfect, not too dewy or matte, high coverage.
Courtney M.
Abilene, KS
I have bought this several times. It matched my skin tone perfectly. And then the other issue does it stick with you....yes it stuck with me all day till I washed it off. I would recommend this product and use it again.
Carla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was incredibly surprised by this formula of foundation. I try to stay away from anything with the name luminous because I have oily skin, I tend to go for matte finishes. However this formula only has a hint of luminosity, the perfect amount and the foundation itself is a long lasting almost powder finish. Perfect light weight foundation with excellent coverage.
Taylor C.
i'm not in love with this product, i find it wasn't matte as i would like so if you have dry skin this is good, it has a light to medium coverage and is easy to apply, i would buy it again but it searching for a new foundation cause this didn't make me love it
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
This is a good foundation. I don't recommend it a lot because it did make me break out a lot. Not sure if it was maybe an allergic reaction or my skin just doesn't like it. It also gets a little creasy.
Heaven R.
It's great for a drug store makeup- but the only faulty part was the lasting time. I have oily skin so It didn't last me that long but it has great coverage. It's matte but not too matte so it is helps with my skin a bit. Great for someone who doesn't want to buy foundation, concealer, and primer separately
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?