BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kassi B.
Coachella , CA
Okay so I prefer this foundation over my too faced born this way foundation. it's super adorable and it stays on the face all day because it has a built in primer. It's good for oily skin because it's not dewey it's a semi matte finish and it's a thick consistency.
argelia n.
Cicero, IL
This is a great product for oily skin its a holy grail in my opinion. I wouldn't trade this one for anything not even money lol. I buy a lot of them sometimes I even get deals a must for all the beauty ladies
Em K.
Vancouver, WA
I try a lot of foundation out and this one is one of my favorites. It has great coverage and apples to the skin very smooth and not cakey. The one thing for me is that it did get a little patchy towards the end of the day but other than that it's a pretty good product!
Ana A.
Marlton, NJ
This foundation is amazing!! I love it so much It covers my face so nicely and it barely feels like I have makeup on my face! I honestly didn't know if i would like this since I have dry skin but its amazing!
Kristina S.
This is overall a good product in that it has good coverage and is a reasonable cost. I don't like glass bottles because it is hard to get everything out. But I like t because it is very moisturizing in feel.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
I really like how it blends with my concealer, even though it states it can be used as a 3 in 1. However, you can use it as a medium coverage, light coverage or full face. Right now, since the shade I got is a bit too light for me, I blend it with my concealer, which is a my skin tone. The result? Pretty decent. I can't wait to find the right shade and just use it on it's own.
Rebecca T.
This is one of the best quality drugstore foundations I have ever tried. I have combination skin, so it's difficult to only use only foundation ; however, this gives me a smooth and clean finished look with little to no shine .
Sky L.
Holy grail foundation. this color is amazing and lasts all day would highly purchase again and again. the foundation is a good dupe for a high end foundation and for much less. find your right color and you will never go back!
Desiree g.
I love this foundation! I would say is medium coverage and have a great range of colors because many drougstores makeup foundation only have three colors (light, Medium and Dark)
Cheap, great coverage and many shades to choose.
Hailee B.
Canyon Country, CA
This is my favorite foundation. I have skin that gets oily over the course of the day, and can get acne prone form the use of makeup. This foundation did not make me oily or break out my skin. It is easy to blend and has great coverage. I also love that is has SPF in it. A little extra protection is always great!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?