BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Traci G.
Valley, AL
This foundation is amazing! I love that you can use the slightest amount and get great coverage. I apply this foundation with my fingers or a stippling brush, both work great! Not having to use a primer cuts my makeup application time! If you are considering this foundation, it is a must have. I have normal-dry skin and it doesn't show my dry skin like other foundations can.
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely love this product! I have tried out many different foundations but none have worked as well as this one. It makes my skin look flawless and protects it very well. Finding a perfect shade to match my skin was so easy! The product has great shine control and just works really great. I recommend it to anyone.
Em K.
Vancouver, WA
I try a lot of foundation out and this one is one of my favorites. It has great coverage and apples to the skin very smooth and not cakey. The one thing for me is that it did get a little patchy towards the end of the day but other than that it's a pretty good product!
Kassi B.
Coachella , CA
Okay so I prefer this foundation over my too faced born this way foundation. it's super adorable and it stays on the face all day because it has a built in primer. It's good for oily skin because it's not dewey it's a semi matte finish and it's a thick consistency.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
I really like how it blends with my concealer, even though it states it can be used as a 3 in 1. However, you can use it as a medium coverage, light coverage or full face. Right now, since the shade I got is a bit too light for me, I blend it with my concealer, which is a my skin tone. The result? Pretty decent. I can't wait to find the right shade and just use it on it's own.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
I bought this foundation last winter after hearing all the good reviews it got. At first I was not a fan because it was very cakey. However, after playing around with it, I have found the best way to apply it and now I am very happy with the results I get. It is about medium-high coverage depending on how much you put on.
Vanessa T.
Portland, OR
Easily one of my favorite everyday foundations! Theres such a wide color selection so I can easily find something to match my skin tone no matter what time of year it is. Super buildable as well so I can pack on the coverage if I need too, or just put on one layer for a light make up day! Will buy over and over!
Rebecca T.
This is one of the best quality drugstore foundations I have ever tried. I have combination skin, so it's difficult to only use only foundation ; however, this gives me a smooth and clean finished look with little to no shine .
Lucy L.
Woodside, NY
I liked it at first but than for some reason it started to emphasize flakes and patches on my skin, and I'm not even dry! I have oily/combo skin and I'm only dry on certain spots cause of acne treatments. I ended up finishing one bottle and never bought another one.
Peyton W.
This is my favorite foundation. I have tried so many and I keep going back to this one, I even prefer this over a lot of high end ones! I have combination skin and it is perfect for me. I have purchased this several times and will continue to purchase it over and over!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?