BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
melissa s.
Louisville, KY
This foundation is the best drugstore foundation, it is affordable and does the job well, this is perfect for people that are new too the makeup world or for that person that wants great coverage for a low cost.
keren n.
Hollis, NY
This foundation is beautiful. I have dry skin and it makes me look very luminous and glowing. it blends nicely and I haven't had any problems with it. the only thing I don't like about this foundation is that it has a funky smell
Haley L.
Anderson, SC
This foundation is a lot better than I thought it would be. It is a full coverage foundation on me and it keeps my skin matte all day. I have combo oily skin and some foundations break down on me as the day goes on but not this one! Plus it comes with a pump! Huge bonus!!
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
All around great foundation! I mostly wear it on nights out when I want flawless skin, but it can pass for an everyday foundation. Personally, I have very oily skin and I do not get oily or shiny when I am wearing this foundation. It is truly flawless! (and not to heavy on the wallet either!) I recommend it to anyone who is looking for perfect oil free skin for any occasion!
Daneymis BM-118761 P.
Esta base cubre mis imperfecciónes completamente, no la uso a diario porque creo que e sun poco pesada para todos los días pero sin lugar a dudas es la base que perfecta si tienes la piel grasa y no quieres quedar mal en algún evento o situación importante
Maggie P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This foundation would be PERFECT for someone with oily skin. Unfortunately I have very dry skin and it tended to settle into my very dry areas. It does give amazing coverage and had the perfect color match for me
Rachel J.
Morgantown, WV
This product has been a go-to of mine for quite some time. It's slightly more expensive than most drug-store foundations; however, much cheaper than most name-brand and quality products. This product easily compares to some of the higher priced products I've used. It leaves a smooth, even, natural look to the skin. It also keeps the skin soft and free of oil. I definitely recommend!
Shaelynn B.
Hermiston, OR
This foundation is just short of amazing. It's light, but it still makes my skin look powder. Other than it but being smooth, it lasts forever and I love it. Definitely my go to if I can't find one that is perfect.
Allison K.
Jacksonville, FL
I have bought foundations before but would never use them too much. I always felt like I had a whole other face on. I purchased this cover girl 3-in-1 foundation with an SPF 20 in it. LOVE IT! I feel good that not only did I find a great match for my skin tone, but I am also protecting my skin from the harsh rays of the sun!
Rachel K.
Las Vegas , NV
Really great formula that's apples so smoothly to the skin. Really is full coverage & does have a long lasting formula to last for a while . But when applying bronzer on top it creates a very patchy look. Clings onto dry patches very well . I do not recommend for dry skin!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?