BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rebecca G.
Odessa, TX
I just started using these foundation for the summer. I like that it has a nice shimmer to it so it goes perfect for the summer. It blends so easily and apply great. It does dry out my skin a little so I do need to make sure I moisturize a lot before so that my skin doesn't dry out too much. I don't see myself using this all year around just for the fact that it does dry my skin and I think the shimmer to is is more for summer.
Lorraine A.
Ardmore, OK
This foundation is great for very oily to combo skin. It lasts all day and stays matte for a very long time. My only issues were that it clings to dry patches and the color selection is not that great for warm skin tones.
michaela k.
Atco, NJ
This foundation is one of my special occasion foundations. I would not use this every day because it feels a bit too heavy on my face, but other than that everything about it I love! Perfect tones to match my skin color.
Brianna F.
Sherwood, WI
Honestly, I really don't like the formula of this product for my skin. It sort of just sits on top of my skin even when I try and buff it out. Would be more willing to spend my money on something higher end that works better and doesn't look like there is just a ton of product pushed around on my face.
April  H.
I just purchased this foundation and I love it! I had a coupon and I decided 'why not?' so I purchased it, tried it, and completely fell in love! It goes on smoothly and lasts long throughout the day! I can layer this foundation or wear it by itself. The coverage is great and doesn't wear away later in the day!
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
This is a good foundation. I don't recommend it a lot because it did make me break out a lot. Not sure if it was maybe an allergic reaction or my skin just doesn't like it. It also gets a little creasy.
Paige W.
Newport News, VA
I discovered this about 2 years after I started to wear make up. I love it. It has great coverages and I love how easy it is to apply to my face. It's worked great for me and never looks cakey. I recommend this product if you are looking for a good foundation.
Lily D.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love this foundation. It does full coverage. Best drug store product. Price is decent. I recommend it too a lot of my friends. Nice size bottle , perfect fit to put in your purse! Last all day. Definitely try it , you won't be disappointed. Cover girl rocks!
Padee K.
Minneapolis, MN
I really love this foundation! Every time i wear it i will always get compliments. It photographs well and works great with my normal to dry skin as long as i use a moisturizer and primer! A great drugstore foundation right here! I definitely recommend it for someone looking for a full coverage foundation.
Martha C.
Reno, NV
I only found out about this foundation about a year ago through some Youtubers, and it's been my go-to foundation ever since. I have naturally oily skin along my T-zone, and this foundation plus a decent primer lasts me through school and work. It's also pretty cheap considering it provides such great coverage.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?