BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rebecca T.
This is one of the best quality drugstore foundations I have ever tried. I have combination skin, so it's difficult to only use only foundation ; however, this gives me a smooth and clean finished look with little to no shine .
Lucy L.
Woodside, NY
I liked it at first but than for some reason it started to emphasize flakes and patches on my skin, and I'm not even dry! I have oily/combo skin and I'm only dry on certain spots cause of acne treatments. I ended up finishing one bottle and never bought another one.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I have really awful scarring on my face as well as being prone to acne. This is the best foundation I have found in a few years because not only does it offer great coverage, but it doesn't look cakey! Definitely sticking with this.
Kaitlin B.
Washington, IL
All I have to say is WOW! For a drugstore foundation, this is insane! If used with concealer, one single pump will give you full coverage for a flawless look! For being so full coverage, it is very lightweight and doesn't oxidize at all! It is such an amazing product for such a low price and I would recommend it to absolutely anyone!
Kristina S.
This is overall a good product in that it has good coverage and is a reasonable cost. I don't like glass bottles because it is hard to get everything out. But I like t because it is very moisturizing in feel.
Em K.
Vancouver, WA
I try a lot of foundation out and this one is one of my favorites. It has great coverage and apples to the skin very smooth and not cakey. The one thing for me is that it did get a little patchy towards the end of the day but other than that it's a pretty good product!
Rachael S.
I received this foundation in my #IDoVoxBox and was really excited to try it! My only complaint is that is it too light for my skin complextion right now, besides that it is very smooth and blends right in. I also liked it because it's a light foundation and has an easy pump for application. If I found the right color match I would try it out !
Hailee B.
Canyon Country, CA
This is my favorite foundation. I have skin that gets oily over the course of the day, and can get acne prone form the use of makeup. This foundation did not make me oily or break out my skin. It is easy to blend and has great coverage. I also love that is has SPF in it. A little extra protection is always great!
Alexis H.
Ohio
My favorite drug store foundation. Keeps me mate without even setting it for awhile. Tons of colors to choose from. Love this stuff. Definitely lightweight, but a good medium to full coverage foundation. I buy this all the time.
Vanessa T.
Portland, OR
Easily one of my favorite everyday foundations! Theres such a wide color selection so I can easily find something to match my skin tone no matter what time of year it is. Super buildable as well so I can pack on the coverage if I need too, or just put on one layer for a light make up day! Will buy over and over!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?