BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Meaghan H.
Metairie, La
Great for giving medium coverage that doesn't make my skin more oily, and it also doesn't come off during the day. When steer I put on my face when I leave for work is still here when I come home. I love that the bottle has a pump so it's more hygienic than scooping from a tube. I would definitely recommend it!
Daja P.
If your looking for a good drugstore foundation try this. I have oily combo skin and it stay well on my skin only think I'm not a fan of are the color range! Wish drugstore would add some fair shades with yellow undertones.
Maraiah T.
La Puente, CA
One of my go to foundation from the drugstore. it does start to make my face get oily after 7 hrs. but you wouldn't expect too much from a drugstore i reach for this when i want to create a fast drugstore look. ammazing!!!!!
Libby M.
Acworth, GA
This is my R.O.D foundation. I've tried highend foundations and everything and this so far is my favorite! I have normal-combo skin and it doesn't cling to dry spots if I'm dry or anything!! It makes my skin look so good. I have it in my tan shade and pale shade, it's so cheap and so worth it!!
lasionica a.
Branson, MO
Im really neutral about covergirl some of there products are meh but then others blow me out of the water this is one of them complete coverage with out that cake clown look fresh beautiful easy breezy beautiful covergirl :)
Kaitlyn W.
Harrisburg, NC
One of the best full coverage, drug store foundations I've found. I have dry skin and it doesn't look patchy after a few hours like most long-wear foundations do. This works well even as a concealer for lighter make up days.
Jaquelyn M.
Fort Worth, TX
It's so easy to out this foundation in my face because i get to finish fast and the way it gets my color it's just so beautifully. I love it because it's a 3 in 1 so all this 3 material in 1 piece of foundation by covergirl
Vianca S.
Somerton, AZ
Recently bought this foundation and so far I have been loving it. It is so easy to apply and does not feel caky on the face it just glides on. I also love that It comes with a pump to control how much product I want to use.
Rebecca G.
Odessa, TX
I just started using these foundation for the summer. I like that it has a nice shimmer to it so it goes perfect for the summer. It blends so easily and apply great. It does dry out my skin a little so I do need to make sure I moisturize a lot before so that my skin doesn't dry out too much. I don't see myself using this all year around just for the fact that it does dry my skin and I think the shimmer to is is more for summer.
Lorraine A.
Ardmore, OK
This foundation is great for very oily to combo skin. It lasts all day and stays matte for a very long time. My only issues were that it clings to dry patches and the color selection is not that great for warm skin tones.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?