BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Fatima M.
San Diego, CA
Nice for a cheap foundation. Won't say that it will completely beat some of my favorite brand name foundations, but it is up three. Smooth and does not cake up like other drugstore foundations. Completely matte so I wouldn't prefer this for people with severely dry skin.
raquel r.
I really love this drugstore foundation because it blends really well and goes on smoothly when you apply it to your face. Its also really light weight and gives a "matte" finish look to your face. The only thing that i don't like about this foundation is that it breaks me out a little and it clings to dry patches on my face.
Lindsey M.
Petaluma, CA
Once you let this foundation set, it turns into a nice matte creamy finish, but it smears pretty easily with a brush. I liked this foundation because it had a decent coverage and it didn't dry out my skin. On the other hand, this product really made parts of my face break out which quickly made me go back to my old foundation.
Jessica P.
I had bought this awhile back and used it again the other day, and forgot how much I am in love with this product! It goes on so smoothly, had wonderful coverage, and lasts all day, for me that is, I definitely would recommend this!
Alice V.
This is a good drug store foundation option for oily skin. The range of skin tones is pretty good. I have very oily skin and can get about six to eight hours of coverage depending on the day. This does contain an SPF so it might not be a good option for flash photography, but for every day wear this is a great foundation!
Dayna S.
Waialua, HI
Great for oily/combination skin. The only problem I had was that I bought it in a shader lighter than my skin. But if you're looking for a product that has great coverage and works best with oily skin then this is the one for you!
Maclean C.
Americus, GA
I tried this foundation because of the rave reviews! They first time I tried it, I was so disappointed. By the middle of the day with only like 3 hours of wear, it had already started to get patchy in different areas on my face. So sad because the color range is amazing!
Colleen D.
Have been loving this foundation. It can be built up with allows for a variety of coverage anywhere from light to full. Because It matches my skin tone well I can also use it as a concealer on days I do not wish to wear a full face of makeup. I recommend this for people who are on the oilier side. Packaging is great as well!
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
All around great foundation! I mostly wear it on nights out when I want flawless skin, but it can pass for an everyday foundation. Personally, I have very oily skin and I do not get oily or shiny when I am wearing this foundation. It is truly flawless! (and not to heavy on the wallet either!) I recommend it to anyone who is looking for perfect oil free skin for any occasion!
Rebecca K.
Hammonton, NJ
Upon first using this product, I didn't love it. I thought it was too chalky. I have dry skin and I didn't think this foundation worked well with my skin. That being said, I was setting it with a powder, which made it even more chalky. When I finally stopped using the setting powder on top, I found it to be so much better. Now it's one of my favorite drug store foundations. The coverage is amazing and it goes on great! I would definitely suggest it!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back