BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Hailee B.
Canyon Country, CA
This is my favorite foundation. I have skin that gets oily over the course of the day, and can get acne prone form the use of makeup. This foundation did not make me oily or break out my skin. It is easy to blend and has great coverage. I also love that is has SPF in it. A little extra protection is always great!
argelia n.
Cicero, IL
This is a great product for oily skin its a holy grail in my opinion. I wouldn't trade this one for anything not even money lol. I buy a lot of them sometimes I even get deals a must for all the beauty ladies
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I love this foundation. It's probably my favorite drug store foundation. The coverage is a bit light but the formula is great and they have some nice colors to choose from. I apply two thin coats with my beauty blender and it lasts all day. If you like full coverage this probably isn't for you but it's a nice light liquid foundation.
Felyssia M.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I like how lightweight this foundation is and doesn't make my skin look cakey when using it. It's not a full coverage foundation and doesn't cover up the dark acne scarring I have on one side of my face but, it blends nicely.
Rebecca T.
This is one of the best quality drugstore foundations I have ever tried. I have combination skin, so it's difficult to only use only foundation ; however, this gives me a smooth and clean finished look with little to no shine .
Peyton W.
This is my favorite foundation. I have tried so many and I keep going back to this one, I even prefer this over a lot of high end ones! I have combination skin and it is perfect for me. I have purchased this several times and will continue to purchase it over and over!
Andrea B.
This base became my favorite. many to reach the indicated, from katvond, revloncolorstay, lorealinfalible etc. but it is definitely covers what you need to cover leaving a natural finish, the tone is perfect for me yellow undertone. and takes good care of my area t.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I have really awful scarring on my face as well as being prone to acne. This is the best foundation I have found in a few years because not only does it offer great coverage, but it doesn't look cakey! Definitely sticking with this.
Katie V.
I have always been a powder foundation girl, but during the winter when my skin is really dry (and pale!) I wanted to try liquid. I love this stuff! It goes on nicely and is easily blended and it doesn't make my skin feel oily!
Desiree g.
I love this foundation! I would say is medium coverage and have a great range of colors because many drougstores makeup foundation only have three colors (light, Medium and Dark)
Cheap, great coverage and many shades to choose.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?