BY COVERGIRL #62 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jennifer B.
Dothan, AL
I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. I love the coverage and how it blends out, but it is the ONE CoverGirl foundation that the lightest shade is too pink undertoned for my skin. I have never had this issue before. Luckily I can mix and match it with other foundations to make it work but it's just odd to me.
Sahira g.
Vallejo, CA
If you have oily skin I really really recommend this foundation is last me all day and its my go to when am in a hurry because I don't need a lot a product and has full coverage and I also use darker color for contouring and I love it
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Love this foundation wear time is very good. matte finish which is very important for me because i have oily skin and most products will start braking apart with my oils and this one stayed all day and still looked good at the end of a 14 hour day still had to blot and powder but i have to with most foundation. LOVE will buy again and again
Rachel G.
Canton, MI
This is my HOLY GRAIL foundation. I have dry skin and this looks lovely. For a medium to full coverage foundation it does not look cakey at all (especially if you set it with a powder and use a setting spray). This foundation is extremely easy to blend and is build able to a full coverage. I recommend this to any and everyone!
Andrea J.
Coverage is buildable and doesn't look cakey. I have very oily skin so this starts pooling around my nose at around the 4 or 5 hour mark but that still doesn't stop me from obsessing over how well this works for a drugstore foundation!
keren n.
Hollis, NY
This foundation is beautiful. I have dry skin and it makes me look very luminous and glowing. it blends nicely and I haven't had any problems with it. the only thing I don't like about this foundation is that it has a funky smell
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have normal /dry skin and when putting it on with a beauty blender it felt super light on my face and loved the coverage, as probably around 45 minutes passed by I felt it get patchy on my skin and the pigment get very orange. I have a red undertone and usually pick yellow based foundations and this one really was a mess on my face!
Keren R.
Miami Gardens, FL
This foundation is very good if you have oily/combination skin. Compared to higher end foundations this is very good for a drugstore and it is relatively cheap.To me it is full coverage for a drugstore foundation and it goes on very well. I would definitely keep buying this foundation !!!!!
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
All around great foundation! I mostly wear it on nights out when I want flawless skin, but it can pass for an everyday foundation. Personally, I have very oily skin and I do not get oily or shiny when I am wearing this foundation. It is truly flawless! (and not to heavy on the wallet either!) I recommend it to anyone who is looking for perfect oil free skin for any occasion!
Tianna A.
Plano, TX
I'm more of a powder foundation kind of a girl but honestly!! But I like to use a liquid foundation on certain areas and this one is one of my favorites it doesn't clump up like other liquid foundations!!! It's amazing!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?