BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alexis H.
Ohio
My favorite drug store foundation. Keeps me mate without even setting it for awhile. Tons of colors to choose from. Love this stuff. Definitely lightweight, but a good medium to full coverage foundation. I buy this all the time.
Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
Absolutely LOVING this foundation right now. recently just bought this at the wal mart. it's a decent price. has pretty good coverage! & does not look cakey at all! really makes me feel beautiful when wearing this foundation.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
Great product. My skin feels amazing when I put it on. Feels flawless and looks like I don't have anything on. Its very easy to use. I use a sponge to put it on. It is not very pricey at all. Found in many drug store places, I will definitely purchase this product again.
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this foundation last winter after hearing all the good reviews it got. At first I was not a fan because it was very cakey. However, after playing around with it, I have found the best way to apply it and now I am very happy with the results I get. It is about medium-high coverage depending on how much you put on.
Nicole J.
Absecon, NJ
I use this foundation everyday; I can't say enough good things about it! First of all, it does just what it says. It acts as a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one. When I use this I use little-to-no concealer, whereas without it, I'd use a ton more. Also, this is the only foundation I've found that controls my oil all day without looking or feeling heavy and cakey.
Rachael S.
I received this foundation in my #IDoVoxBox and was really excited to try it! My only complaint is that is it too light for my skin complextion right now, besides that it is very smooth and blends right in. I also liked it because it's a light foundation and has an easy pump for application. If I found the right color match I would try it out !
Courtney C.
Wellington, KS
If you're looking for a really good drugstore foundation, this is the one. The coverage is great, it lasts all day, and doesn't look cakey on the skin. Plus it has SPF. Not great for photography but for everyday use its perfect.
Desiree g.
I love this foundation! I would say is medium coverage and have a great range of colors because many drougstores makeup foundation only have three colors (light, Medium and Dark)
Cheap, great coverage and many shades to choose.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I love this foundation. It's probably my favorite drug store foundation. The coverage is a bit light but the formula is great and they have some nice colors to choose from. I apply two thin coats with my beauty blender and it lasts all day. If you like full coverage this probably isn't for you but it's a nice light liquid foundation.
Vanessa T.
Gresham, OR
Easily one of my favorite everyday foundations! Theres such a wide color selection so I can easily find something to match my skin tone no matter what time of year it is. Super buildable as well so I can pack on the coverage if I need too, or just put on one layer for a light make up day! Will buy over and over!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?