BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Emely A.
This foundation is very lovely. The coverage is not full, but if you layer is nicely it can be full coverage. It is very little weight, which I enjoy. The longevity of this product is amazing when you set it with any powder. I would recommend this to first time foundation users.
Ashley J.
Ladys Island, SC
Let me start by saying I don't wear a lot of makeup to begin with, but when I do its because I like the way I looks, feels, and how easily it comes off afterwards. This product is one that I enjoy using when I'm getting all dolled up.
Martina S.
Farmington, CT
I normally use a Mary Kay foundation and I have been for years and love it. I received this foundation in my #IDoVoxBox and it was lightweight and okay, but I didn't think it had as much coverage. I also do not like the design of the container. After a few uses the foundation is on the clear top and it looks dirty and annoys me.
Andrea J.
Coverage is buildable and doesn't look cakey. I have very oily skin so this starts pooling around my nose at around the 4 or 5 hour mark but that still doesn't stop me from obsessing over how well this works for a drugstore foundation!
Monica F.
Houma, LA
Overall this foundation is great but just not for my kind of skin. I have oily skin and I see that throughout the day I have to keep retouching and a few hours later I just look oily and gross. but! I have friends that have normal skin and the make up looks great on them! maybe I just don't know how to apply it? idk haha and also I saw that it doesn't really give me coverage under my eyes.
jessica b.
I have a birthmark (a few shades darker than my skin tone) right next to my right eye. I needed a product that would work for covering up my birthmark and I came across this! It worked wonderfully and I would definitely use this again!
Rachel G.
Canton, MI
This is my HOLY GRAIL foundation. I have dry skin and this looks lovely. For a medium to full coverage foundation it does not look cakey at all (especially if you set it with a powder and use a setting spray). This foundation is extremely easy to blend and is build able to a full coverage. I recommend this to any and everyone!
Jen D.
I love this product especially in the summer months. I don't have to use a primer or finishing powder. Drys completely matte even though my skin is usually oily. The price is good around 8 dollars depending on where you go. This has been my go to foundation for months. I have two shades one for the summer months &one for the winter
Lisa Z.
I bought this foundation a few days ago and I'm in love with it! I don't have to worry about retouching my makeup throughout the day and the coverage is great. I personally recommend using primer before applying the foundation and using a sponge such as the beauty blender to apply the foundation and have a smooth, flawless application.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation goes on smoothly and gives my face a natural glow. The foundation is somewhat shimmery to give the glow that my skin needs. The foundation lasted most of the day. Other than that it covered my face nicely. It doesn't completely cover my freckles but I don't mind having some of them show.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?