BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Madyson  T.
Huntsville, AR
Very good drugstore foundation, good for both oily and dry skin. I have oily skin and when I put this on It just takes all the oil right out of my skin. Last a long time to, when I am at school I do not want it to look like I am wearing to much makeup, and this foundation makes m look flawless and get lots of reviews.
Allison K.
Jacksonville, FL
I have bought foundations before but would never use them too much. I always felt like I had a whole other face on. I purchased this cover girl 3-in-1 foundation with an SPF 20 in it. LOVE IT! I feel good that not only did I find a great match for my skin tone, but I am also protecting my skin from the harsh rays of the sun!
melissa s.
Louisville, KY
This foundation is the best drugstore foundation, it is affordable and does the job well, this is perfect for people that are new too the makeup world or for that person that wants great coverage for a low cost.
Haley L.
Anderson, SC
This foundation is a lot better than I thought it would be. It is a full coverage foundation on me and it keeps my skin matte all day. I have combo oily skin and some foundations break down on me as the day goes on but not this one! Plus it comes with a pump! Huge bonus!!
Maggie P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This foundation would be PERFECT for someone with oily skin. Unfortunately I have very dry skin and it tended to settle into my very dry areas. It does give amazing coverage and had the perfect color match for me
Rachel K.
Las Vegas , NV
Really great formula that's apples so smoothly to the skin. Really is full coverage & does have a long lasting formula to last for a while . But when applying bronzer on top it creates a very patchy look. Clings onto dry patches very well . I do not recommend for dry skin!
Rachel J.
Morgantown, WV
This product has been a go-to of mine for quite some time. It's slightly more expensive than most drug-store foundations; however, much cheaper than most name-brand and quality products. This product easily compares to some of the higher priced products I've used. It leaves a smooth, even, natural look to the skin. It also keeps the skin soft and free of oil. I definitely recommend!
Kristina S.
This is overall a good product in that it has good coverage and is a reasonable cost. I don't like glass bottles because it is hard to get everything out. But I like t because it is very moisturizing in feel.
Angela F.
This product is one of the best drugstore foundations i've tried! It has a matte finish and the coverage is really good. It doesn't feel cakey or look cakey on the face at all. i also haven't had any breakouts from it either! I'd recommend it and its very affordable!
argelia n.
Cicero, IL
This is a great product for oily skin its a holy grail in my opinion. I wouldn't trade this one for anything not even money lol. I buy a lot of them sometimes I even get deals a must for all the beauty ladies
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?