BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Leah H.
I recently got this product about 3 days ago and I am in love with it! It's an amazing product and makes your face look amazing and its cheap! Also a drugstore find! I highly recommend anyone with any kind of skin type to pick this product up!!!!
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Color was a little light but still wore it but I didn't feel it really lasted on me...I tried it with and without primer and still I felt the coverage didn't last :(
it was a bit patchy around the nose and I am not oily...I'm more normal to combination dry side.
just felt the foundation did not stick to my face....received in my vox box
Renae C.
This foundation is my ultimate favorite drugstore foundation. I do have dry skin & find it sometimes clings to dry patches, so i add a pump of my Too Faced Hangover rx primer (or any moisturizer at hand) & find that it really adds moisture & gives a dewy look. if you don't like the dewy look simply add a little setting powder! & voila!
McKay A.
State University, AR
I ordered this product on amazon. There is untapped potential in this foundation. I would suggest it for everyday use, especially to even out skin tones, because it very light coverage. Like very very light. The product glides on and is applied very easy and I never feel caked faced. Not the best foundation in the world but its workable.
lorissa n.
This foundation will have your skin looking like a million bucks, for only about 9 bucks. Goes on smooth with a brush for long lasting coverage. You don't need to cover the foundation with a powder unless you want to after words. I would say this is great for those who want an expensive look, but cant afford it. You wont be disappointed.
Haylee D.
I use this foundation every single day! Whether I'm going to work or just hanging out with friends, this foundation is perfect for light or heavier wear. It stays on all day no matter what you are doing. It blends on perfectly and looks flawless. I highly recommend this to everyone!
kristen s.
This is in my top favorite drug store foundations, it goes on really well and has about medium coverage and conceals very well which is why I love this product! Also I have very sensitive skin and this product doesn't break my face out.
Sudamani S.
Metairie, LA
I saw a review on this product it was in their fav list "its judy time" and so i decided to try it, its was amazing just like how she said it worked, but i never expected it to be so silky on your face. you can def add or use less with this product works very well for me normal/dry skin but w ould recommend still to moisturize before.
Juana m.
Waco, TX
This was an okay foundation. I have normal skin. it seemed to be a little heavy for me. you could actually see it on the skin even though color was perfect. I'm assuming because of the 3-
in 1 made it this way. very heavy and noticeable
Marianel G.
Para pieles grasas como la mía estas base viene muy bien, se aplica fácil y uniformemente y su acabado no es grasoso, tiene una muy buena duración y su dosificador facilita mucho la utilización del producto. Es una de mis bases favoritas.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?