BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
Covergirl is the only foundation I have ever used. I suffer from blotchy skin and this blends and covers my problem areas without fail. It makes my face look smooth and evenly colored. I have more confidence and it is long lasting. I love Covergirl and recommend it to everyone.
jessica b.
I have a birthmark (a few shades darker than my skin tone) right next to my right eye. I needed a product that would work for covering up my birthmark and I came across this! It worked wonderfully and I would definitely use this again!
Emely A.
This foundation is very lovely. The coverage is not full, but if you layer is nicely it can be full coverage. It is very little weight, which I enjoy. The longevity of this product is amazing when you set it with any powder. I would recommend this to first time foundation users.
Lisa Z.
I bought this foundation a few days ago and I'm in love with it! I don't have to worry about retouching my makeup throughout the day and the coverage is great. I personally recommend using primer before applying the foundation and using a sponge such as the beauty blender to apply the foundation and have a smooth, flawless application.
Courtney L.
By far the best foundation I've ever tried! The quality is so amazing for the price. It can be a little oily at first but if you let it sit a few minutes before applying powder you will get amazing results. Perfect full coverage and I would recommend this product to anyone.
Catherine T.
Love this foundation! It's a dupe to my estee launder foundation. The coverage is amazing. It is also super adorable. I would repurchase this and recommend it to family and friends . I only have to touch up once a day. They have it at many drug stores. My skin is combination.
Kelli S.
The Woodlands, TX
Love love love this foundation! I have very fair, oily skin and this foundation stays put all day without looking cakey. It's easy to apply and doesn't break out my acne prone skin. It's usually pretty difficult for me to find a foundation to match my skin tone, especially at the drug store, but I had no problem finding the right color from this line.
Sahira g.
Vallejo, CA
If you have oily skin I really really recommend this foundation is last me all day and its my go to when am in a hurry because I don't need a lot a product and has full coverage and I also use darker color for contouring and I love it
Pia I.
Orlando, FL
The foundation itself is kind of chalky and it felt very dry on my skin. I think it's best for people with normal to oily skin because of you have dry and flaky skin it'll make it show more but overall color was good and went on nicely
Rachel G.
Canton, MI
This is my HOLY GRAIL foundation. I have dry skin and this looks lovely. For a medium to full coverage foundation it does not look cakey at all (especially if you set it with a powder and use a setting spray). This foundation is extremely easy to blend and is build able to a full coverage. I recommend this to any and everyone!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?