BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tianna A.
Plano, TX
I'm more of a powder foundation kind of a girl but honestly!! But I like to use a liquid foundation on certain areas and this one is one of my favorites it doesn't clump up like other liquid foundations!!! It's amazing!!
Allison K.
Jacksonville, FL
I have bought foundations before but would never use them too much. I always felt like I had a whole other face on. I purchased this cover girl 3-in-1 foundation with an SPF 20 in it. LOVE IT! I feel good that not only did I find a great match for my skin tone, but I am also protecting my skin from the harsh rays of the sun!
Dayna S.
Waialua, HI
Great for oily/combination skin. The only problem I had was that I bought it in a shader lighter than my skin. But if you're looking for a product that has great coverage and works best with oily skin then this is the one for you!
Alma C.
Love this! Use it everyday as it is cheap but provides good coverage. I used to use this when i still had oily skin but had to stop using it when i was on accutane as it made my skin so dry. This is a good product for oily skinned girls!
Maclean C.
Americus, GA
I tried this foundation because of the rave reviews! They first time I tried it, I was so disappointed. By the middle of the day with only like 3 hours of wear, it had already started to get patchy in different areas on my face. So sad because the color range is amazing!
Madyson  T.
Huntsville, AR
Very good drugstore foundation, good for both oily and dry skin. I have oily skin and when I put this on It just takes all the oil right out of my skin. Last a long time to, when I am at school I do not want it to look like I am wearing to much makeup, and this foundation makes m look flawless and get lots of reviews.
Rachel J.
Morgantown, WV
This product has been a go-to of mine for quite some time. It's slightly more expensive than most drug-store foundations; however, much cheaper than most name-brand and quality products. This product easily compares to some of the higher priced products I've used. It leaves a smooth, even, natural look to the skin. It also keeps the skin soft and free of oil. I definitely recommend!
Shaelynn B.
Hermiston, OR
This foundation is just short of amazing. It's light, but it still makes my skin look powder. Other than it but being smooth, it lasts forever and I love it. Definitely my go to if I can't find one that is perfect.
Haley L.
Anderson, SC
This foundation is a lot better than I thought it would be. It is a full coverage foundation on me and it keeps my skin matte all day. I have combo oily skin and some foundations break down on me as the day goes on but not this one! Plus it comes with a pump! Huge bonus!!
Keren R.
Miami Gardens, FL
This foundation is very good if you have oily/combination skin. Compared to higher end foundations this is very good for a drugstore and it is relatively cheap.To me it is full coverage for a drugstore foundation and it goes on very well. I would definitely keep buying this foundation !!!!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?