BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Keerlana W.
Marion, IA
I have combination skin and have found that I like this foundation better in the dryer months when my skin isn't as oily. During that time it sits well on my skin and wears well throughout the day. In the summer when my skin is more oily I've noticed little dots of the oil peaking through the foundation on my chin and forehead.
Renae C.
This foundation is my ultimate favorite drugstore foundation. I do have dry skin & find it sometimes clings to dry patches, so i add a pump of my Too Faced Hangover rx primer (or any moisturizer at hand) & find that it really adds moisture & gives a dewy look. if you don't like the dewy look simply add a little setting powder! & voila!
McKay A.
State University, AR
I ordered this product on amazon. There is untapped potential in this foundation. I would suggest it for everyday use, especially to even out skin tones, because it very light coverage. Like very very light. The product glides on and is applied very easy and I never feel caked faced. Not the best foundation in the world but its workable.
Jerold c.
Gresham, OR
This foundation is decent, but for me it does not have enough coverage... I am a drag queen and as a man I have a dark beard area so with this i have to use a lot of other products to cover the area before application of this foundation.
Soumya I.
philadelphia, PA
best foundation. acts as a concealer and a foundation and primer in one. its so smooth and flawless! it has it for all types of skin and its a medium to heavy coverage depending on how many layer you put on it. i use a wet beauty blender.
Mandy G.
Bartlesville, OK
I've used the foundation for years. It has great coverage and lasts all day. I like that it doesn't accentuate pores. if you need a bit more coverage, you are able to apply more layers which is sometimes difficult with other foundations.
Ashley Y.
College Park, MD
I remember first hearing about this on Youtube, and summer (last year) was approaching and since this foundation has SPF I thought it was perfect to try it! The coverage is amazing and full and I love the packaging since it has a pump! (always a plus!)
amanda w.
Grand Rapids, MI
This foundation is AMAZING I use it almost everyday and I love it. It gives great coverage, I would say a medium coverage but you can also build it up. I love it because it is reasonably priced, around $7-12 depending on where you purchase it. And it has a pump! So many color choices too. I recommend it those who have dry skin as well.
lorissa n.
This foundation will have your skin looking like a million bucks, for only about 9 bucks. Goes on smooth with a brush for long lasting coverage. You don't need to cover the foundation with a powder unless you want to after words. I would say this is great for those who want an expensive look, but cant afford it. You wont be disappointed.
Leah H.
I recently got this product about 3 days ago and I am in love with it! It's an amazing product and makes your face look amazing and its cheap! Also a drugstore find! I highly recommend anyone with any kind of skin type to pick this product up!!!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?