BY COVERGIRL #78 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Marly A.
I've been on the hunt for the right drugstore foundation and I found it. I have a hard time finding foundations with just enough yellow undertones for my skin without it making me look too orange or pale. I'm in the color 857 and it's a perfect match for my skin. Obsessed. It lasts all day for me and I do get oily throughout the day, but I have super oily skin so no matter the foundation, I always have to add powder. It's a medium to full coverage, so a little goes a long way for this foundation. I highly recommend it to everyone
Roshawnda S.
Ridgewood, NY
I have this color in tawny and is amazing!!! The coverage is definitely great! I got this at my local rite aid and it was on sale for 3 bucks! You really cant beat that! This is one of my fav foundations for summer because of its matte finish. I have really dry skin so i make sure i put a moisturizer and primer before applying.
Meaghan M.
Rotonda west, FL
It's less expensive then the name bland ones I usually like it stays in the hot Florida weather and doesn't cake and streak like some drug store products do. the price is right I use it for work or if I'm traveling or a quick touch up
Sahira g.
Vallejo, CA
If you have oily skin I really really recommend this foundation is last me all day and its my go to when am in a hurry because I don't need a lot a product and has full coverage and I also use darker color for contouring and I love it
Kelli S.
The Woodlands, TX
Love love love this foundation! I have very fair, oily skin and this foundation stays put all day without looking cakey. It's easy to apply and doesn't break out my acne prone skin. It's usually pretty difficult for me to find a foundation to match my skin tone, especially at the drug store, but I had no problem finding the right color from this line.
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
Covergirl is the only foundation I have ever used. I suffer from blotchy skin and this blends and covers my problem areas without fail. It makes my face look smooth and evenly colored. I have more confidence and it is long lasting. I love Covergirl and recommend it to everyone.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Love this foundation wear time is very good. matte finish which is very important for me because i have oily skin and most products will start braking apart with my oils and this one stayed all day and still looked good at the end of a 14 hour day still had to blot and powder but i have to with most foundation. LOVE will buy again and again
jessica b.
I have a birthmark (a few shades darker than my skin tone) right next to my right eye. I needed a product that would work for covering up my birthmark and I came across this! It worked wonderfully and I would definitely use this again!
Ashley J.
Ladys Island, SC
Let me start by saying I don't wear a lot of makeup to begin with, but when I do its because I like the way I looks, feels, and how easily it comes off afterwards. This product is one that I enjoy using when I'm getting all dolled up.
Andrea J.
Coverage is buildable and doesn't look cakey. I have very oily skin so this starts pooling around my nose at around the 4 or 5 hour mark but that still doesn't stop me from obsessing over how well this works for a drugstore foundation!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?