BY COVERGIRL #94 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Canessa D.
I received this item in a Voxbox last year and although it did not work for me, I would recommend it to other people. It did not go with my skin tone but I'd say that it is long lasting. I have not used alternative brands so I'm not sure as to how it compares. I would buy this if it came in a darker shade.
Velanie V.
This is pretty good quality foundation for being from a drug store! Easy to apply and overall matte finish. I could almost compare it to Kat Von D's Lock It Tattoo foundation. I would totally recommend this for someone who is looking for an affordable medium to full coverage foundation.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this foundation it is really the best drug store foundation that I have ever tried. I usually apply this product with a damp beauty blender and it gives the most natural finish, but if i want a little more coverage I will use a foundation brush with this. The only problem that I have with this product is that I must use a primer and set it with a powder but that is because i have very oily skin sometimes so it isn't a big deal to me. If you are looking for a cheap foundation but also one that is amazing I would defiantly suggest this one.
Kelly S.
After hearing about this product over and over I had to give it a try. I love the coverage which is a medium-full build able coverage. It applies evenly and covers so well without looking cakey. The only drawback for me is that this foundation does oxides and I have very pale skin so I just have to blend it extra well. I got so many compliments on my skin while wearing this which just further supported my love for this product. Overall, this is a great product and you are on the fence, I totally recommend giving it a go, you will not be sorry:)
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
This foundation makes my skin on poin it! For my make up, it's good, you can used just this products for your #perfectmakeup and you don't have to worried for hours, it's perfect for any moment. 100% recommend!! My sister's and I use this product!
Karin L.
I have been on a search for an affordable drugstore makeup that last on oily skin, and this is it! I have a few others that I like, but this has topped them all. Covergirl did a great job with this foundation. I don't have any other covergirl products, but this will definitely be one constant that I will always have in my makeup collection.
Jordan  W.
Cincinnati, OH
Really like that this foundation has SPF! I've recently learned a lot about skin care and how important SPF is so I'm going nuts trying to find products that will protect my skin. It also doesn't affect my acne and blends well with my skin!
Tiff's W.
One of the best drugstore foundations ever! Great color selection, medium to full coverage and semi-matte finish.. You literally don't need to wear a primer with this foundation(it's not just gimmick-y labeling).. Super affordable price also!
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Cover Girl has amazing products! Their foundation is simply the beat. The packaging is also great. Never have a hard time opening products. I bought by CG at WalMart. I wear the color beige! I'm not too dark, not too pale. Recommended to everyone!
Silvia S.
Turlock, CA
This product is amazing!!! I highly recommend this foundation! I have tried many branded foundations but this foundation is still my #1! I wear it everyday and it lasts so long, longer than any usual drugstore foundation. It's smooth, creamy, and is very easy to apply! and I've also noticed it does not get oily so quick like others! I love this foundations and for the price? I think it's so worth it!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back