BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Angie V.
Staten Island, NY
I like this a lot. I went from fitme to this and I like this better because it doesn't get oily or greasy, and is long lasting.
The only problem once again is the shade for me. It's so hard to find the perfect shade. But I love the way it makes my skin look, so flawless and dewy.
Katie W.
Prairieville, LA
This foundation is very great! it is cheap and you can get it from any department store and it is very long lasting and great for oily skin the packing is very nice, it has a pump for easy application, I would recommend this for everyone!
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite foundation! It's light...has great coverage, and the bonus is the pump! They over such a variety of colors that it was very easy to find a shade to match my skin tone. This is my go-to, everyday foundation. I definitely recommend.
kristen s.
This is in my top favorite drug store foundations, it goes on really well and has about medium coverage and conceals very well which is why I love this product! Also I have very sensitive skin and this product doesn't break my face out.
Keerlana W.
Marion, IA
I have combination skin and have found that I like this foundation better in the dryer months when my skin isn't as oily. During that time it sits well on my skin and wears well throughout the day. In the summer when my skin is more oily I've noticed little dots of the oil peaking through the foundation on my chin and forehead.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Color was a little light but still wore it but I didn't feel it really lasted on me...I tried it with and without primer and still I felt the coverage didn't last :(
it was a bit patchy around the nose and I am not oily...I'm more normal to combination dry side.
just felt the foundation did not stick to my face....received in my vox box
Sudamani S.
Metairie , LA
I saw a review on this product it was in their fav list "its judy time" and so i decided to try it, its was amazing just like how she said it worked, but i never expected it to be so silky on your face. you can def add or use less with this product works very well for me normal/dry skin but w ould recommend still to moisturize before.
amanda w.
Spring Lake, MI
This foundation is AMAZING I use it almost everyday and I love it. It gives great coverage, I would say a medium coverage but you can also build it up. I love it because it is reasonably priced, around $7-12 depending on where you purchase it. And it has a pump! So many color choices too. I recommend it those who have dry skin as well.
Juana m.
Waco, TX
This was an okay foundation. I have normal skin. it seemed to be a little heavy for me. you could actually see it on the skin even though color was perfect. I'm assuming because of the 3-
in 1 made it this way. very heavy and noticeable
Renae C.
This foundation is my ultimate favorite drugstore foundation. I do have dry skin & find it sometimes clings to dry patches, so i add a pump of my Too Faced Hangover rx primer (or any moisturizer at hand) & find that it really adds moisture & gives a dewy look. if you don't like the dewy look simply add a little setting powder! & voila!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?