BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jennifer B.
Dothan, AL
I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. I love the coverage and how it blends out, but it is the ONE CoverGirl foundation that the lightest shade is too pink undertoned for my skin. I have never had this issue before. Luckily I can mix and match it with other foundations to make it work but it's just odd to me.
Pia I.
Orlando, FL
The foundation itself is kind of chalky and it felt very dry on my skin. I think it's best for people with normal to oily skin because of you have dry and flaky skin it'll make it show more but overall color was good and went on nicely
Maria P.
I've been using cover girl products and I never been disapointed. Of all products in covergare this one is ABSOLUTELY the best. Also, ir doesn't make you feel like you have a mask. It's soft, stay all day and cover perfectly my face.
Sahira g.
Vallejo, CA
If you have oily skin I really really recommend this foundation is last me all day and its my go to when am in a hurry because I don't need a lot a product and has full coverage and I also use darker color for contouring and I love it
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Love this foundation wear time is very good. matte finish which is very important for me because i have oily skin and most products will start braking apart with my oils and this one stayed all day and still looked good at the end of a 14 hour day still had to blot and powder but i have to with most foundation. LOVE will buy again and again
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation goes on smoothly and gives my face a natural glow. The foundation is somewhat shimmery to give the glow that my skin needs. The foundation lasted most of the day. Other than that it covered my face nicely. It doesn't completely cover my freckles but I don't mind having some of them show.
Keren R.
Miami Gardens, FL
This foundation is very good if you have oily/combination skin. Compared to higher end foundations this is very good for a drugstore and it is relatively cheap.To me it is full coverage for a drugstore foundation and it goes on very well. I would definitely keep buying this foundation !!!!!
Rebecca K.
Hammonton, NJ
Upon first using this product, I didn't love it. I thought it was too chalky. I have dry skin and I didn't think this foundation worked well with my skin. That being said, I was setting it with a powder, which made it even more chalky. When I finally stopped using the setting powder on top, I found it to be so much better. Now it's one of my favorite drug store foundations. The coverage is amazing and it goes on great! I would definitely suggest it!
Dayna S.
Waialua, HI
Great for oily/combination skin. The only problem I had was that I bought it in a shader lighter than my skin. But if you're looking for a product that has great coverage and works best with oily skin then this is the one for you!
Shaelynn B.
Hermiston, OR
This foundation is just short of amazing. It's light, but it still makes my skin look powder. Other than it but being smooth, it lasts forever and I love it. Definitely my go to if I can't find one that is perfect.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?