BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
amanda w.
Spring Lake, MI
This foundation is AMAZING I use it almost everyday and I love it. It gives great coverage, I would say a medium coverage but you can also build it up. I love it because it is reasonably priced, around $7-12 depending on where you purchase it. And it has a pump! So many color choices too. I recommend it those who have dry skin as well.
Angie V.
Staten Island, NY
I like this a lot. I went from fitme to this and I like this better because it doesn't get oily or greasy, and is long lasting.
The only problem once again is the shade for me. It's so hard to find the perfect shade. But I love the way it makes my skin look, so flawless and dewy.
McKay A.
State University, AR
I ordered this product on amazon. There is untapped potential in this foundation. I would suggest it for everyday use, especially to even out skin tones, because it very light coverage. Like very very light. The product glides on and is applied very easy and I never feel caked faced. Not the best foundation in the world but its workable.
Katie W.
Prairieville, LA
This foundation is very great! it is cheap and you can get it from any department store and it is very long lasting and great for oily skin the packing is very nice, it has a pump for easy application, I would recommend this for everyone!
Juana m.
Waco, TX
This was an okay foundation. I have normal skin. it seemed to be a little heavy for me. you could actually see it on the skin even though color was perfect. I'm assuming because of the 3-
in 1 made it this way. very heavy and noticeable
Renae C.
This foundation is my ultimate favorite drugstore foundation. I do have dry skin & find it sometimes clings to dry patches, so i add a pump of my Too Faced Hangover rx primer (or any moisturizer at hand) & find that it really adds moisture & gives a dewy look. if you don't like the dewy look simply add a little setting powder! & voila!
Ashley Y.
College Park, MD
I remember first hearing about this on Youtube, and summer (last year) was approaching and since this foundation has SPF I thought it was perfect to try it! The coverage is amazing and full and I love the packaging since it has a pump! (always a plus!)
Jerold c.
Gresham, OR
This foundation is decent, but for me it does not have enough coverage... I am a drag queen and as a man I have a dark beard area so with this i have to use a lot of other products to cover the area before application of this foundation.
Marianel G.
Para pieles grasas como la mía estas base viene muy bien, se aplica fácil y uniformemente y su acabado no es grasoso, tiene una muy buena duración y su dosificador facilita mucho la utilización del producto. Es una de mis bases favoritas.
Sudamani S.
Metairie , LA
I saw a review on this product it was in their fav list "its judy time" and so i decided to try it, its was amazing just like how she said it worked, but i never expected it to be so silky on your face. you can def add or use less with this product works very well for me normal/dry skin but w ould recommend still to moisturize before.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?