BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
chloe c.
🇺🇸
This was the first full coverage foundation i ever owned. I really like it! It does not cling to my dry patches and has great, but natural coverage! It doesn't stay as long as the Revlon Colorstay, but i recommend this over that one!
jessica b.
I have a birthmark (a few shades darker than my skin tone) right next to my right eye. I needed a product that would work for covering up my birthmark and I came across this! It worked wonderfully and I would definitely use this again!
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
Covergirl is the only foundation I have ever used. I suffer from blotchy skin and this blends and covers my problem areas without fail. It makes my face look smooth and evenly colored. I have more confidence and it is long lasting. I love Covergirl and recommend it to everyone.
Pia I.
Orlando, FL
The foundation itself is kind of chalky and it felt very dry on my skin. I think it's best for people with normal to oily skin because of you have dry and flaky skin it'll make it show more but overall color was good and went on nicely
This is one of the best foundations I have used! The color selection is spot on and they have another line for darker girls! I love the coverage, which is medium to full. I usually use 1 & 1/2 pumps everyday, one for the base of my face and the 1/2 pump to spot concealer over my problem areas. It covers spots and acne very well and makes my skin look very smooth and clear. The wear lasts me all day with minimal oil breaking through. The foundation is also lightweight and feels as if you have nothing on. Overall, good foundation!
Husna A.
I purchased this last year in summer. i have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. It lasts a long time but, it was a mistake to purchase this because its not for people with dry skin. It totally cakes up even when apply it with a sponge. Now i love it because its so high coverage. But again i wouldn't repurchase this.
Courtney L.
By far the best foundation I've ever tried! The quality is so amazing for the price. It can be a little oily at first but if you let it sit a few minutes before applying powder you will get amazing results. Perfect full coverage and I would recommend this product to anyone.
Mary R.
Washington, DC
This foundation cakes on your face a little bit but is a very smooth base to work on. Literally one of the best i have used it doesn't look bad at flash photography just a little cakey but not over doing it. Would recommend to anybody.
Martina S.
Farmington, CT
I normally use a Mary Kay foundation and I have been for years and love it. I received this foundation in my #IDoVoxBox and it was lightweight and okay, but I didn't think it had as much coverage. I also do not like the design of the container. After a few uses the foundation is on the clear top and it looks dirty and annoys me.
Kristen A.
Fayetteville, TN
I really love this foundation! I usually don't wear base makeup because I don't like they way it feels sticky, but this one feels great! It stays all day without feeling like I have something on my face. I would definitely recommend for someone who doesn't like a heavy base.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?