BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rachel B.
Allentown, NJ
I was super hesitant to try this, considering covergirl has let me down in the past. However, this foundation does follow its main claim - it lasts. It is not the prettiest looking on the skin, and it provides a medium coverage at best, but in times when a long-wearing foundation is needed, I do reach for it over some other ones. It is cheap, so I would recommend to buy and keep around for long days.
Silvia S.
Turlock, CA
This product is amazing!!! I highly recommend this foundation! I have tried many branded foundations but this foundation is still my #1! I wear it everyday and it lasts so long, longer than any usual drugstore foundation. It's smooth, creamy, and is very easy to apply! and I've also noticed it does not get oily so quick like others! I love this foundations and for the price? I think it's so worth it!!
Canessa D.
I received this item in a Voxbox last year and although it did not work for me, I would recommend it to other people. It did not go with my skin tone but I'd say that it is long lasting. I have not used alternative brands so I'm not sure as to how it compares. I would buy this if it came in a darker shade.
Kimberly B.
Lancaster, PA
I really like this foundation. It had good coverage and it looks beautiful on the skin. However, for me, I definitely need to use a primer or setting spray with it. Otherwise, by the end of the day it just looks really weird and separated.
However, with a setting spray, it's beautiful!
Hunter P.
Carsonville, MI
I love this foundation it is so creamy and covers my face for a long time and has great coverage and it is long lasting I LOVE it so much I do so much in my eyes and I does not take much to succeed the perfect face and that is amazing to me ❤️
Keerlana W.
Marion, IA
I have combination skin and have found that I like this foundation better in the dryer months when my skin isn't as oily. During that time it sits well on my skin and wears well throughout the day. In the summer when my skin is more oily I've noticed little dots of the oil peaking through the foundation on my chin and forehead.
Sudamani S.
Metairie , LA
I saw a review on this product it was in their fav list "its judy time" and so i decided to try it, its was amazing just like how she said it worked, but i never expected it to be so silky on your face. you can def add or use less with this product works very well for me normal/dry skin but w ould recommend still to moisturize before.
McKay A.
State University, AR
I ordered this product on amazon. There is untapped potential in this foundation. I would suggest it for everyday use, especially to even out skin tones, because it very light coverage. Like very very light. The product glides on and is applied very easy and I never feel caked faced. Not the best foundation in the world but its workable.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Color was a little light but still wore it but I didn't feel it really lasted on me...I tried it with and without primer and still I felt the coverage didn't last :(
it was a bit patchy around the nose and I am not oily...I'm more normal to combination dry side.
just felt the foundation did not stick to my face....received in my vox box
kristen s.
This is in my top favorite drug store foundations, it goes on really well and has about medium coverage and conceals very well which is why I love this product! Also I have very sensitive skin and this product doesn't break my face out.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?