BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Samantha C.
Let's start with my skin type; I have oily skin with slight acne scarring from my high school days. I've tried every drugstore foundation, and many high end ones thinking they would help control my skin's oils better.. And I'm so glad I came across this one! Coverage is definitely buildable, and with a mattifyung powder on top I am good all day long. Can't beat the price either compared to some foundations!
Nevaeh M.
ottawa
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I feel like this was a great product especially for the summertime because it really hydrates the skin and makes your skin really feel silky and like really soft and it doesn't feel like you're wearing we too much it just it's really lightweight and I really love this product and this is going to probably be my every day foundation and it's really affordable for people who doesn't want to spend like $50 on foundation but I really love this and I give this about 4 1/2 half stars because it's really good
Yamairis L.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: Natural Beige more...
Outlast fabulosa estancia de 3 en 1
Ir en topless! Obtener siete días de color brillante, no es necesario que la capa superior. Outlast Fundación Stay Fabulous 3 en 1 '3-in-1 fórmula combina un acabado liso, incluso el color y el brillo brillante resistente al desgaste sin necesidad de una base o capa superior. Esto le da Outlast base, el color y la capa superior en una
color brillante que puede durar hasta una semana
Cuanto más se use, más brillante se vuelve, es simplemente fabuloso.
Iliana g.
Fombell , PA
Review for: Soft Honey more...
I bought this foundation for my oily skin I think it is a good foundation but not my favorite it's hard to apply with a BB and it has bad flashback in pictures since it has spf. Those are the cons plus it does oxidize just a little. The plus are it keeps me matte for a long time and doesn't look Cakey it's also affordable at around 9 per bottle and I do like that it contains spf but I wouldn't recommend wearing it to an event where you will be taking a lot of pictures
Kiran K.
I normally hatehatehate wearing foundation, but this honestly made it bearable for a few days. I mix the shade 'Golden Tan' and 'Classic Tan'. A common complaint I know I've heard is the lack of skin tone diversity in makeup, and I cannot agree more. I wish there was a shade that worked for me, but all in all, this was a pretty sweet purchase.
Dayana V.
Best drugstore foundation I've ever used!!!! It a little in the pricey for drugstore in my opinion, I think it retails about $9-$11 which is still not bad. I have combination skin and I think it's perfect, doesn't leave me oily but doesn't dry my skin out. It had the perfect amount of coverage, medium to full coverage I'd say. It's definitely buildable and lets not forget to mention that it has a pump! It also come in a good about of shades and mine literally blends perfect into my skin!
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
I've used this foundation for 2 years.
I have acne and dark blemishes
It covers them uo a bit at first, but throughout the day it severely wears off.

I recently purchased a primer and will update you in if it changes anything.

It is not full coverage, it's about medium. It is transferable. Oh and it is not buidlable. One coat is all you can use or it will cake.

Recently switched foundations to a full coverage one. But again will update on if primer changes anything.

Guess it would be ok if you want medium coverage, but again it is transferable
Beatriz J.
['Las Vegas ', ''], NV
This is my everyday foundation, I like it because it has a matte finish and it's a medium coverage,good for a natural looking, but you can build it up to a full coverage. I have combination skin, and I gave it 4 star because if a wear it for a long time more than 8 hours it would cause my skin to break out, but overall i love this foundation.
Janet G.
San Bernardino, CA
This has to be my holy grail foundation! For a girl who used to never use anything but Mac's studio fix foundation that's huge! This formula feels so light on my skin yet it's full coverage which is amazing. It never looks cakey, and when I have the bad skin days, whether it be some texture or breakout, this foundation never empisizes those problem areas. It's going to be really hard to pull me away from this baby!
Jackie M.
I highly suggest this if you suffer from eczema I read somewhere online that the SPF helps maintain the upper layer of your skin. I take really hot showers and the upper layer of my skin was damaged but as soon as I started using this foundation it helped reduce the scaleyness and peeling of my skin. It is a bit spendy but definitely worth it! You can find it at drugstore.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?