BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Courtney H.
This was my go to summer foundation. It leaves a beautiful finish on the skin. The coverage is medium. I would stay away from this if you have oily skin. It just would not work well at all. It lasted all day and I've re purchased many times before!

Would recommend ☺️💕💫
Jessica F.
Absolutely love this foundation. I always moisturiZe and prime my face no matter what, even tho it says it has primer, but it doesn't cake up , it cover real good, doesn't dry over or attaches to my dry areas, . Love that it has a pump (major bonus) . Very happy!
Michelle C.
This is pretty good foundation if you have oily skin, it does keep it at bay, around the 4 hour mark I do have to blot and re-powder. The line has pink undertones to it for the most part and dies oxidize just a little bit throughout the day. The coverage is medium, its a good foundation but it does make your skin look like there is foundation in it.
Savannah K.
Junction City, KY
I like this foundation. i have combo skin and while wearing this foundation i get more oily around my nose. it does tend to get a little darker throughout the day. the packaging is the best and the coverge is great. i would recommend this product.
brianna v.
Glen Head, NY
Absolutely love this foundation. I just bought it about a week ago after reading a ton of reviews on it. It's full coverage and it lasts a while. I have oily skin but this foundation doesn't make my skin look oily! However, just to be safe I use the rimmel stay matte primer and the two combined are amazing!!! love love love this foundation. I would highly recommend trying it out!
Amanda A.
Reedsburg, WI
I received this foundation in a voxbox and I can't believe how much I love it! I love the packaging because it is simple and sleek and it also has a pump which is always a huge plus. After application it feels like it just sinks right in and doesn't feel cakey or heavy. I don't have transfer on clothes and it lasts! I do always use my Urban Decay setting spray, but my makeup is still in place when I get home from work at night. I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I will be repurchasing!
Hunter P.
Carsonville, MI
I love this foundation it is so creamy and covers my face for a long time and has great coverage and it is long lasting I LOVE it so much I do so much in my eyes and I does not take much to succeed the perfect face and that is amazing to me ❤️
Carol C.
Orlando, FL
I been tried this foundation at first I loved it but I know it that I still get some oil in my face and it supposed to be oil free. Another think that I was hard for me to find my color they have more like a pinky colors than yellowish colors
Brittany G.
Shelby, AL
Covergirl outlast foundation is the first and so far the only foundation that apples evenly and doesn't look cakey onto skin. It lasts all day with no reapplication necessary. My personal skin type is a mixture between oily and dry and I feel this foundation does an awesome job at balancing it out. I will definitely be purchasing again
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
This is the best drugstore foundation that ive ever used!!! the coverage is amazing it blends in pretty well with a beauty blender it looks amazing and gives me a flawless look i will never stop buying this foundation ive taken so many good pictures with this foundation on people always complement my makeup whenever i wear this foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?