BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
McKay A.
State University, AR
I ordered this product on amazon. There is untapped potential in this foundation. I would suggest it for everyday use, especially to even out skin tones, because it very light coverage. Like very very light. The product glides on and is applied very easy and I never feel caked faced. Not the best foundation in the world but its workable.
Jerold c.
Gresham, OR
This foundation is decent, but for me it does not have enough coverage... I am a drag queen and as a man I have a dark beard area so with this i have to use a lot of other products to cover the area before application of this foundation.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite foundation! It's light...has great coverage, and the bonus is the pump! They over such a variety of colors that it was very easy to find a shade to match my skin tone. This is my go-to, everyday foundation. I definitely recommend.
Soumya I.
Philadelphia , PA
best foundation. acts as a concealer and a foundation and primer in one. its so smooth and flawless! it has it for all types of skin and its a medium to heavy coverage depending on how many layer you put on it. i use a wet beauty blender.
Juana m.
Waco, TX
This was an okay foundation. I have normal skin. it seemed to be a little heavy for me. you could actually see it on the skin even though color was perfect. I'm assuming because of the 3-
in 1 made it this way. very heavy and noticeable
amanda w.
Spring Lake, MI
This foundation is AMAZING I use it almost everyday and I love it. It gives great coverage, I would say a medium coverage but you can also build it up. I love it because it is reasonably priced, around $7-12 depending on where you purchase it. And it has a pump! So many color choices too. I recommend it those who have dry skin as well.
Leah H.
I recently got this product about 3 days ago and I am in love with it! It's an amazing product and makes your face look amazing and its cheap! Also a drugstore find! I highly recommend anyone with any kind of skin type to pick this product up!!!!
Marianel G.
Para pieles grasas como la mía estas base viene muy bien, se aplica fácil y uniformemente y su acabado no es grasoso, tiene una muy buena duración y su dosificador facilita mucho la utilización del producto. Es una de mis bases favoritas.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Color was a little light but still wore it but I didn't feel it really lasted on me...I tried it with and without primer and still I felt the coverage didn't last :(
it was a bit patchy around the nose and I am not oily...I'm more normal to combination dry side.
just felt the foundation did not stick to my face....received in my vox box
Ashley J.
Ladys Island, SC
Let me start by saying I don't wear a lot of makeup to begin with, but when I do its because I like the way I looks, feels, and how easily it comes off afterwards. This product is one that I enjoy using when I'm getting all dolled up.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?