BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Anissa H.
This is definitely a great foundation for its price! I have combination skin and whenever my skin is normal this foundation is perfect! It's pretty great when my skin is dry as well however I prefer the stay luminous version of this foundation with dry skin to add some extra moisture (:
Shelby M.
Sanford, NC
I love this product because I'm a busy mom and when I can use a product that does the job of three and combine three steps in to one I am all for it! This product goes on great and the finished product looks like you didn't skip a single step!
Patricia K.
Bayside, NY
I really enjoy this foundation. I have oily skin that just eats up foundation, especially in the summer. I can use this any time of the year and it doesn't give the cake face that most long wearing foundations do. The only con to this that I can say is that it doesn't help keep me matte throughout the day but it doesn't claim to be mattifying so I'll give it a pass. Will definitely repurchase.
Maeve K.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Other more...
Love this product is when I don't want to do much to my face. Super easy application. Good for combination to oily skin! Has great coverage for an everyday look.
Jordyn F.
I am in love with this product! I have just recently started using it. I really like it because it shows your true skin tone, but hides any blemishes or oily spots on your face. I have plenty of freckles, and with many other foundation it would cover them and give them a weird color. But with this it makes them look great. Highly recommended!
Canessa D.
I received this item in a Voxbox last year and although it did not work for me, I would recommend it to other people. It did not go with my skin tone but I'd say that it is long lasting. I have not used alternative brands so I'm not sure as to how it compares. I would buy this if it came in a darker shade.
Tyesha D.
Bowie, MD
At one point in time I never wore foundation because it easy to heavy on my face. I love this product because it's so light weight and you can wear it all day without it making your fave feel heavy. it would make this product even better if it was full coverage but still light weight.
Andrea D.
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! I have oily skin and this product keeps me matte for a really long time. It can be a little hard to blend but if you use a beauty blender it'll look flawless on your skin and has medium coverage. I wouldn't recommend it for people with dry skin.
Brennah R.
This is a great foundation that leaves my skin looking smooth and blemish-free. It's convenient for people with a quick morning routine, combining 3 products in 1. The consistency is great, especially if you mix it with a little moisturizer.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Cover Girl has amazing products! Their foundation is simply the beat. The packaging is also great. Never have a hard time opening products. I bought by CG at WalMart. I wear the color beige! I'm not too dark, not too pale. Recommended to everyone!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?