BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Robin L.
Glassboro, NJ
I love this foundation. I have really oily skin along with acne prone skin and this foundation helps keep my skin from getting oily throughout the day. It also stays on all day since there's a built in primer in the foundation. If I have to cover a pimple then I just use a little more of the foundation to cover it and it works as any concealer would.
Sandra A.
I've been buying this product over and over for a while now. I really love the coverage and how well it sets. I do have oily/combo skin so i do use primer, and set it with a powder. I use a brush since I've noticed i use a lot less product that way and a thin layer goes far! Yes its build-able for extra coverage if needed and doesn't look cakey at all.
kasie t.
Ukiah, CA
My favorite drug store foundation! It blends nicely with your skin tone and for dry and oily skin! Perfect light feeling and stays on throughout the day and doesn't make you look like a carrot. Love this foundation so much! I would buy it a 100 times.
Allison W.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this foundation. I have oily skin and it is one of the few foundations that I have tried that stays on my face all day and it looks beautiful. It controls my oily really well. I have repurchased this foundation over and over again an will continue to do so. I have tried many drugstore foundations and I continue to come back to this one!
Jessica D.
This is my holy grail foundation. I have oily, problematic skin and it works wonders for me. keeps my oil at bay for at least 4-6 hours. doesn't clog my pores which is huge because a lot of other foundations have. definitely would recommend to anyone with oily skin especially.
Elizabeth C.
Nashville, NC
This is my favorite foundation I have tried by far! It goes on smooth and has medium to full coverage. I love how smooth and flawless it makes my skin look. It comes in many shades however to me I got a shade lighter than I usually would because this foundation oxidizes to a shade darker once on. And it's a drugstore foundation, so it won't break the bank.
Kiana F.
Alpharetta, GA
This gives me overall great coverage ,covers redness in my blemishes while also leaving my skin feeling fresh and not cakey ,I like it because it looks natural it doesn't look like I put foundation on my face and it doesn't feel heavy or look powdery. Long lasting and affordable for the quality
Shannon O.
Not a fan. I loved the coverage but unfortunately it starts to patch up during the day. I set the foundation after applying it and it still removed during the day. I have dry skin and this would have been great if the formula was a little different.
Stephanie Y.
This foundation has amazing coverage. The color match is great. It blends out nicely with a brush or beauty blender. It lasts for hours and hours. Also, even though it has SPF, it does not flash back or smell like SPF. I love that it has a pump also.
Hayley T.
Boulder, CO
I REALLY like this foundation. The lasting power and coverage is GREAT and the color matches my summer tan perfectly. It also isn't heavy feeling or cakey. Usually I have trouble finding a foundation that doesn't oxidize but this one does the job. Although it goes on feeling a bit dry it doesn't show any of my dry spots throughout the day. I am a fan.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?