BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Cover Girl has amazing products! Their foundation is simply the beat. The packaging is also great. Never have a hard time opening products. I bought by CG at WalMart. I wear the color beige! I'm not too dark, not too pale. Recommended to everyone!
Kelly S.
After hearing about this product over and over I had to give it a try. I love the coverage which is a medium-full build able coverage. It applies evenly and covers so well without looking cakey. The only drawback for me is that this foundation does oxides and I have very pale skin so I just have to blend it extra well. I got so many compliments on my skin while wearing this which just further supported my love for this product. Overall, this is a great product and you are on the fence, I totally recommend giving it a go, you will not be sorry:)
Alexandra M.
Stockton, CA
I have always had a problem with finding good foundation, because I have oily skin. But this is perfection! I love that this product is a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one, so instead of three separate products, it's all one. Best part is that my skin doesn't get oily an hour after I put it on like most other foundations. It last's throughout the workday and well into the night. Love it!
Brittany H.
Ages Brookside , KY
I've noticed a huge difference in my face while using this. Usually my other foundation would make my face look super dry and would run completely off my nose, but this foundation didn't do any of that! I'm so glad I decided to give it a try!
Jordan  W.
Cincinnati, OH
Really like that this foundation has SPF! I've recently learned a lot about skin care and how important SPF is so I'm going nuts trying to find products that will protect my skin. It also doesn't affect my acne and blends well with my skin!
Tiff's W.
One of the best drugstore foundations ever! Great color selection, medium to full coverage and semi-matte finish.. You literally don't need to wear a primer with this foundation(it's not just gimmick-y labeling).. Super affordable price also!
Silvia S.
Turlock, CA
This product is amazing!!! I highly recommend this foundation! I have tried many branded foundations but this foundation is still my #1! I wear it everyday and it lasts so long, longer than any usual drugstore foundation. It's smooth, creamy, and is very easy to apply! and I've also noticed it does not get oily so quick like others! I love this foundations and for the price? I think it's so worth it!!
Velanie V.
This is pretty good quality foundation for being from a drug store! Easy to apply and overall matte finish. I could almost compare it to Kat Von D's Lock It Tattoo foundation. I would totally recommend this for someone who is looking for an affordable medium to full coverage foundation.
Rachel B.
Allentown, NJ
I was super hesitant to try this, considering covergirl has let me down in the past. However, this foundation does follow its main claim - it lasts. It is not the prettiest looking on the skin, and it provides a medium coverage at best, but in times when a long-wearing foundation is needed, I do reach for it over some other ones. It is cheap, so I would recommend to buy and keep around for long days.
Kimberly B.
Lancaster, PA
I really like this foundation. It had good coverage and it looks beautiful on the skin. However, for me, I definitely need to use a primer or setting spray with it. Otherwise, by the end of the day it just looks really weird and separated.
However, with a setting spray, it's beautiful!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?