BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sarah B.
Has amazing coverage. One of the best for drugstore! It is long lasting and it doesn't wear down to fast for oily skin. I also have had friends who used it who have dry skin and they said as long as they moisturized first it was amazing for them!
Lindsay B.
Patchogue, NY
This makeup is really the best foundation I have ever used. The color matches my skin perfectly. There is no heavy fragrance which is perfect for my sensitive skin. Goes on smooth and stay fresh all day. Controls shine without making skin feel dry/tight. Does not make me break out which is HUGE. I honestly hope CoverGirl never discontinues this product because I will be lost without it.
Ashley P.
TOBYHANNA, PA
This is my absolute FAVORITE foundation!!! I use this almost everyday and I will continue to buy it every time I run out. The color selection is great in my opinion. I have used this with my beauty blender and my real techniques expert face brush and I loved the finish with both of them. It lasts all day and it has great coverage! Amazing product!!
brianna v.
Glen Head, NY
Absolutely love this foundation. I just bought it about a week ago after reading a ton of reviews on it. It's full coverage and it lasts a while. I have oily skin but this foundation doesn't make my skin look oily! However, just to be safe I use the rimmel stay matte primer and the two combined are amazing!!! love love love this foundation. I would highly recommend trying it out!
Courtney H.
This was my go to summer foundation. It leaves a beautiful finish on the skin. The coverage is medium. I would stay away from this if you have oily skin. It just would not work well at all. It lasted all day and I've re purchased many times before!

Would recommend ☺️💕💫
Savannah K.
Junction City, KY
I like this foundation. i have combo skin and while wearing this foundation i get more oily around my nose. it does tend to get a little darker throughout the day. the packaging is the best and the coverge is great. i would recommend this product.
Dee D.
I only give this 4/5 stars because it's low coverage. I only use this on days where I don't want a full face of makeup. I think that this lasts me the whole day, but I usually put powder over to keep it on. It's also very affordable and they have plenty of coupons so I usually use those to lower the cost even more!
Sheri N.
This is a great foundation for oily/combination skin! Although I felt it lacked coverage in certain areas, I did not want to cake too much because it'll be flaky. If you're looking for minimum coverage and a variety of shades, this foundation is for you! It does have SPF which is a MAJOR plus. Otherwise, great foundation for something kind of light.
Tamara G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I actually have this foundation in my makeup kit. Great colors for women of color and wears well for photographs. Have used it a lot on photoshoots and weddings. Blends well and does not wear heavy. Great for skin that is more dry or combination.
Mel K.
OSHKOSH, WI
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations!! Lasts a long time, has a beautiful matte finish, AND IT HAS A PUMP!!!!! I prefer applying it with a sponge (have used both the beauty blender and the real techniques sponges) over a brush (a little more natural looking). Highly recommend!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?