BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Allison W.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this foundation. I have oily skin and it is one of the few foundations that I have tried that stays on my face all day and it looks beautiful. It controls my oily really well. I have repurchased this foundation over and over again an will continue to do so. I have tried many drugstore foundations and I continue to come back to this one!
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
I personally don't care for this. I was matched with it on covergirls website and when I actually bought bought it I couldn't get the right shade and it didn't last as long as advertised. The coverage is not great and it feels a little oily on my face.
Shannon O.
Not a fan. I loved the coverage but unfortunately it starts to patch up during the day. I set the foundation after applying it and it still removed during the day. I have dry skin and this would have been great if the formula was a little different.
Selena O.
Absolutely LOVE this foundation. It's perfect for oily skin types. I'm a combination skin type and I find that it works really well with my skin. It lasting I find it to be medium coverage. But can be build able! Love that it have a pump. Great price!
Nicole H.
Acushnet, MA
I personally feel like this foundation works well at first application but after all day wearing it the foundation does not stay. If I've been at work for 7 hours I look in the mirror when I get home and looks like I don't even have makeup on anymore.
Kiana F.
Alpharetta, GA
This gives me overall great coverage ,covers redness in my blemishes while also leaving my skin feeling fresh and not cakey ,I like it because it looks natural it doesn't look like I put foundation on my face and it doesn't feel heavy or look powdery. Long lasting and affordable for the quality
Elizabeth C.
Nashville, NC
This is my favorite foundation I have tried by far! It goes on smooth and has medium to full coverage. I love how smooth and flawless it makes my skin look. It comes in many shades however to me I got a shade lighter than I usually would because this foundation oxidizes to a shade darker once on. And it's a drugstore foundation, so it won't break the bank.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I was surprised that this foundation was basically as thin as water yet it contains so much pigment that little if any concealer is really necessary. The coverage is some of the best that I've ever seen in a foundation and I've tried dozens and dozens.
Stephanie Y.
This foundation has amazing coverage. The color match is great. It blends out nicely with a brush or beauty blender. It lasts for hours and hours. Also, even though it has SPF, it does not flash back or smell like SPF. I love that it has a pump also.
kasie t.
Ukiah, CA
My favorite drug store foundation! It blends nicely with your skin tone and for dry and oily skin! Perfect light feeling and stays on throughout the day and doesn't make you look like a carrot. Love this foundation so much! I would buy it a 100 times.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?