BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Andrea D.
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! I have oily skin and this product keeps me matte for a really long time. It can be a little hard to blend but if you use a beauty blender it'll look flawless on your skin and has medium coverage. I wouldn't recommend it for people with dry skin.
Brennah R.
This is a great foundation that leaves my skin looking smooth and blemish-free. It's convenient for people with a quick morning routine, combining 3 products in 1. The consistency is great, especially if you mix it with a little moisturizer.
Patricia K.
Bayside, NY
I really enjoy this foundation. I have oily skin that just eats up foundation, especially in the summer. I can use this any time of the year and it doesn't give the cake face that most long wearing foundations do. The only con to this that I can say is that it doesn't help keep me matte throughout the day but it doesn't claim to be mattifying so I'll give it a pass. Will definitely repurchase.
Sharlyne L.
Not the best foundation in my opinion. The color selection isn't that great. And even the more yellow shades seemed to turn a bit pink on my skin. It's still good for those that have oily skin though. Just wish they had more selection in their undertones.
Brittany H.
Ages Brookside , KY
I've noticed a huge difference in my face while using this. Usually my other foundation would make my face look super dry and would run completely off my nose, but this foundation didn't do any of that! I'm so glad I decided to give it a try!
Canessa D.
I received this item in a Voxbox last year and although it did not work for me, I would recommend it to other people. It did not go with my skin tone but I'd say that it is long lasting. I have not used alternative brands so I'm not sure as to how it compares. I would buy this if it came in a darker shade.
Alexandra M.
Stockton, CA
I have always had a problem with finding good foundation, because I have oily skin. But this is perfection! I love that this product is a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one, so instead of three separate products, it's all one. Best part is that my skin doesn't get oily an hour after I put it on like most other foundations. It last's throughout the workday and well into the night. Love it!
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this foundation it is really the best drug store foundation that I have ever tried. I usually apply this product with a damp beauty blender and it gives the most natural finish, but if i want a little more coverage I will use a foundation brush with this. The only problem that I have with this product is that I must use a primer and set it with a powder but that is because i have very oily skin sometimes so it isn't a big deal to me. If you are looking for a cheap foundation but also one that is amazing I would defiantly suggest this one.
Kelly S.
After hearing about this product over and over I had to give it a try. I love the coverage which is a medium-full build able coverage. It applies evenly and covers so well without looking cakey. The only drawback for me is that this foundation does oxides and I have very pale skin so I just have to blend it extra well. I got so many compliments on my skin while wearing this which just further supported my love for this product. Overall, this is a great product and you are on the fence, I totally recommend giving it a go, you will not be sorry:)
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
This foundation makes my skin on poin it! For my make up, it's good, you can used just this products for your #perfectmakeup and you don't have to worried for hours, it's perfect for any moment. 100% recommend!! My sister's and I use this product!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?