BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
erika m.
Spring, TX
This foundation is perfection in a bottle, it has and amazing coverage, and it's perfect for the oily girls like me.. The range of colors it's amazing braces fits for every single girl. It had an amazing matte finish and for me it's a great everyday foundation
Amanda G.
Racine, WI
This is the best drug store foundation I have ever tried! I love this stuff it has good coverage and it lasts all day. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me super oily and it looks super natural! The only thing is if you use to much it can look cakey!
Lauren Z.
Auburn, WA
I like the look of this foundation, it is very glowy. However, I have found that every time I wear it it oxidizes on my skin and turns a deep orange. Which looks very off considering I am in their lightest shade. I would try it in another shade if they went lighter but unfortunately they don't :-(
Taberne B.
Cleburne, TX
I absolutely love this foundation. The coverage is amazing ( acne friendly ) & I love the fact that it's a primer, foundation, and concealer ALL IN ONE ! Because I have combination skin, ( more oily ) , I find foundations falling off in this Texas heat. With this foundation, I set it with a clinique matte powder & I'm ready for the day ! This is a must have product !
Alex B.
Dallas, GA
It's not my favorite... It gives a good finish initially but I feel like it almost thickens on my skin throughout the day, while simultaneously "pooling" and collecting in my pores. I enjoy the pump and clear bottle, and it has a decent color selection!
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I don't like the heavy glass packaging that takes up a lot of space, and the formula on these are sheer and almost... watery? it applys streaky no matter how you put it on and the shade i have ( ivory) drys a few shades darker than in the bottle so i look orange when i wear it. also it cost almost 10$. i much prefer the rimmel stay matte mousse foundation for 4$
Jennifer k.
I have bought this foundation at walgreens when they had a really good sale going on. i really liked the coverage it gave me. i didn't break out like how some of the other foundation's made me do. it was smooth and didn't make me look like i had caked it on.
yanitza M.
Doral, Florida
This foundation has worked very well have always looked adequate for my oily skin and got the solution, it gives me a very high coverage and lasts me a long time is very good, leaves your skin without those marks or inperfeciones coverage is incredible.
Renee O.
Severn, MD
All time favorite foundation! It has amazing coverage and lasts literally all day even after I go to the gym! There's a great color selection and just overall looks flawless. I've gotten so many compliments on my skin even when I had acne because the makeup would basically make my acne disappear :)
Karla L.
Covergirl Is An Underrated Drugstore Brand That Needs To Have Light Shed Upon It. This Foundation Is A Gem. It Has Full Coverage,Dewy To Satin Finish,Extensive Color Range,And Great Longevity. A Definite Recommendation To All My Fellow Normal/Combo Skin Girls
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have never tried this brand ? What are some pros and cons ? Is it good for oily skin types ?
Sabrina B.
Is this just as good as the l'oreal true match original in terms of coverage?
Maggie S.
What is the coverage like?
Leslie N.
Portland, TX
How is the coverage ?
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this foundation! But is it just me or the shades are not that great? I feel they are more to pink undertones and I have yellow undertone so I have to combine two of them, Am I the only one having to do this?