BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jennifer k.
I have bought this foundation at walgreens when they had a really good sale going on. i really liked the coverage it gave me. i didn't break out like how some of the other foundation's made me do. it was smooth and didn't make me look like i had caked it on.
Alex B.
Dallas, GA
It's not my favorite... It gives a good finish initially but I feel like it almost thickens on my skin throughout the day, while simultaneously "pooling" and collecting in my pores. I enjoy the pump and clear bottle, and it has a decent color selection!
Taberne B.
Cleburne, TX
I absolutely love this foundation. The coverage is amazing ( acne friendly ) & I love the fact that it's a primer, foundation, and concealer ALL IN ONE ! Because I have combination skin, ( more oily ) , I find foundations falling off in this Texas heat. With this foundation, I set it with a clinique matte powder & I'm ready for the day ! This is a must have product !
Mely U.
Norwalk, CA
I always have to be cautious of the foundation I apply to my skin because it's sensitive, yet this foundation is light but has medium coverage & you can build it up to make it more of a full coverage without it feeling heavy, cakey, on your face. It's one of top favorites.
Annabella K.
St Petersburg, FL
I think a reason this didn't work for me was because I got the wrong color but other than that the staying power was phenomenal and it paired well with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I would love to try this again but this time maybe I'll get the RIGHT color instead of one that was too dark. I like the finish of it, it wasn't too matte but it wasn't too dewy it was right in the middle. I might go out and repurchase. :-)
Amanda G.
Racine, WI
This is the best drug store foundation I have ever tried! I love this stuff it has good coverage and it lasts all day. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me super oily and it looks super natural! The only thing is if you use to much it can look cakey!
Jordan R.
I bought this foundation because I saw everyone and their brother on youtube buy it when it first came out and of course I wanted to try it too. Other covergirl foundation I've tried are more light to medium coverage. This one is definitely a fuller coverage foundation, which I like a lot. It doesn't make me orange like some other foundations tend to do and it blends pretty evenly and well whether I'm using a brush or a beauty blender. I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone!
Nicole H.
Acushnet, MA
I personally feel like this foundation works well at first application but after all day wearing it the foundation does not stay. If I've been at work for 7 hours I look in the mirror when I get home and looks like I don't even have makeup on anymore.
Hannah Y.
I love this foundation and I didn't really expect to because it is a drugstore foundation. I have relatively oily skin and it really helps with that. Also, it's a liquid foundation, but dries like a powder so you don't even really need to set it with anything! Love it!
Tessa Q.
This is an excellent product for a drugstore foundation. I'd say the coverage is a generous medium, not full, but otherwise I agree with Covergirl's claims for its performance and longevity. Compared to Revlon Colorstay, it's a much lighter and more blendable formula that does not feel tight on your skin. It does a decent job of controlling oil as well, although I still have to powder at the 4-5 hour mark. That being said, if I don't touch my face at all for an 8-10 hour day, I'm just oily in my T-zone but my foundation is still in place and hasn't broken down.
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this a long lasting foundation?
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I've heard really good things about this product. I was wondering if it gives a dewy or a matte finish?
Monica G.
Reedley, CA
Is this foundation as good as pay say it is? I have been meaning to try it since I am almost done with the foundation I am currently using. Also it is appropriate for sensitive skin and for someone who has an oily t-zone.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
My skin is super sensitive and a lot of things give me almost like a chemical burn. How is this for sensitive skin?
Naraly S.
I really like drugstore foundations for everyday use , but I have oily skin so does anybody know if this will work for oily skin ?