BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alex B.
Dallas, GA
It's not my favorite... It gives a good finish initially but I feel like it almost thickens on my skin throughout the day, while simultaneously "pooling" and collecting in my pores. I enjoy the pump and clear bottle, and it has a decent color selection!
Sydney S.
Elgin, OK
This has been my go-to foundation for a few years now. I am in the shade 810 and have normal/dry skin. It gives really great coverage and I would say a fairly matte finish. It does tend to fade as the day goes on, but some setting spray seems to fix that!
Renee O.
Severn, MD
All time favorite foundation! It has amazing coverage and lasts literally all day even after I go to the gym! There's a great color selection and just overall looks flawless. I've gotten so many compliments on my skin even when I had acne because the makeup would basically make my acne disappear :)
Lexi C.
Bluffton, SC
I love this foundation for the price. It's an amazing foundation that I tend to reach for more often but it does have its cons. For oily skin this product may not be as helpful for you because you do get a lot more oil build up. Overall amazing product
Annabella K.
St Petersburg, FL
I think a reason this didn't work for me was because I got the wrong color but other than that the staying power was phenomenal and it paired well with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I would love to try this again but this time maybe I'll get the RIGHT color instead of one that was too dark. I like the finish of it, it wasn't too matte but it wasn't too dewy it was right in the middle. I might go out and repurchase. :-)
Maddie M.
I used to wear this foundation all the time and swear by it, but after a while it got drying throughout the day in the winter and king of cakey. I could never find my perfect shade but it was a good foundation other than that. Packaging got dirty fast.
yanitza M.
Doral, Florida
This foundation has worked very well have always looked adequate for my oily skin and got the solution, it gives me a very high coverage and lasts me a long time is very good, leaves your skin without those marks or inperfeciones coverage is incredible.
Jordan R.
I bought this foundation because I saw everyone and their brother on youtube buy it when it first came out and of course I wanted to try it too. Other covergirl foundation I've tried are more light to medium coverage. This one is definitely a fuller coverage foundation, which I like a lot. It doesn't make me orange like some other foundations tend to do and it blends pretty evenly and well whether I'm using a brush or a beauty blender. I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone!
Taberne B.
Cleburne, TX
I absolutely love this foundation. The coverage is amazing ( acne friendly ) & I love the fact that it's a primer, foundation, and concealer ALL IN ONE ! Because I have combination skin, ( more oily ) , I find foundations falling off in this Texas heat. With this foundation, I set it with a clinique matte powder & I'm ready for the day ! This is a must have product !
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I don't like the heavy glass packaging that takes up a lot of space, and the formula on these are sheer and almost... watery? it applys streaky no matter how you put it on and the shade i have ( ivory) drys a few shades darker than in the bottle so i look orange when i wear it. also it cost almost 10$. i much prefer the rimmel stay matte mousse foundation for 4$
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Is it too thick?
Kristen B.
Saunderstown, RI
I'm pale with yellow undertones, sensitive skin and fine lines. I have trouble finding foundations that are not cakey, pink, and will not settle into lines. Would this work for me?
MJ W.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Does this product feel heavy on your skin?
kaoyee h.
Fitchburg, MA
Is this good for dry skin
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I've heard really good things about this product. I was wondering if it gives a dewy or a matte finish?

back