BY COVERGIRL #78 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Angela S.
I love the coverage of this foundation! I have a lot of acne scars and it covers well without making me looked caked in foundation. I also have oily skin and this keeps the oil at bay. It also blends well. I did have to buy it 2 shades lighter than my normal shade because it sets darker than what it looks on the bottle (at least it does on me).
Edna C.
This foundation is really amazing, even though i have oily skin and acne scars, the foundation seemed to cover everything up really well, adding 2 coats will give you a full coverage depending on how your skin is. It did not oxidize on me so its a perfect everyday foundation.
Mel K.
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations!! Lasts a long time, has a beautiful matte finish, AND IT HAS A PUMP!!!!! I prefer applying it with a sponge (have used both the beauty blender and the real techniques sponges) over a brush (a little more natural looking). Highly recommend!!
Jessica F.
Absolutely love this foundation. I always moisturiZe and prime my face no matter what, even tho it says it has primer, but it doesn't cake up , it cover real good, doesn't dry over or attaches to my dry areas, . Love that it has a pump (major bonus) . Very happy!
Michelle C.
This is pretty good foundation if you have oily skin, it does keep it at bay, around the 4 hour mark I do have to blot and re-powder. The line has pink undertones to it for the most part and dies oxidize just a little bit throughout the day. The coverage is medium, its a good foundation but it does make your skin look like there is foundation in it.
Sheri N.
This is a great foundation for oily/combination skin! Although I felt it lacked coverage in certain areas, I did not want to cake too much because it'll be flaky. If you're looking for minimum coverage and a variety of shades, this foundation is for you! It does have SPF which is a MAJOR plus. Otherwise, great foundation for something kind of light.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
The product has amazing all over coverage and isn't heavy like most other liquid foundations. The texture is smooth and if blended right - no one will ever know you have it on. Lasts amazingly long as well with a nice fresh appearance for the day.
Amanda A.
Reedsburg, WI
I received this foundation in a voxbox and I can't believe how much I love it! I love the packaging because it is simple and sleek and it also has a pump which is always a huge plus. After application it feels like it just sinks right in and doesn't feel cakey or heavy. I don't have transfer on clothes and it lasts! I do always use my Urban Decay setting spray, but my makeup is still in place when I get home from work at night. I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I will be repurchasing!
Hunter P.
Carsonville, MI
I love this foundation it is so creamy and covers my face for a long time and has great coverage and it is long lasting I LOVE it so much I do so much in my eyes and I does not take much to succeed the perfect face and that is amazing to me ❤️
Brittany G.
Shelby, AL
Covergirl outlast foundation is the first and so far the only foundation that apples evenly and doesn't look cakey onto skin. It lasts all day with no reapplication necessary. My personal skin type is a mixture between oily and dry and I feel this foundation does an awesome job at balancing it out. I will definitely be purchasing again
Brooklin S.
Is this foundation one that stays or one that the minute I touch my face it will smear?
Vanessa L.
Sunrise, FL
How well does this foundation photograph? Usually the higher the SPF the lighter you look with flash photography. Does this foundation make you look really light in pictures?
Felicia T.
Little Elm, TX
I was wondering if this foundation works for oily skin?
May W.
I have dry skin and does this foundation blend well on dry skin? I can get dry patches on both of the Tarte amazon clay and urban decay naked skin foundation. Does anyone use any of them and how you compare covergirl to them?
Kelly W.
Sometimes, Covergirl seems to come with that "makeup" smell. Does this foundation have that smell? (I hope that makes sense, haha.)