BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Nicole H.
Acushnet, MA
I personally feel like this foundation works well at first application but after all day wearing it the foundation does not stay. If I've been at work for 7 hours I look in the mirror when I get home and looks like I don't even have makeup on anymore.
Jessica D.
This is my holy grail foundation. I have oily, problematic skin and it works wonders for me. keeps my oil at bay for at least 4-6 hours. doesn't clog my pores which is huge because a lot of other foundations have. definitely would recommend to anyone with oily skin especially.
Sandra A.
I've been buying this product over and over for a while now. I really love the coverage and how well it sets. I do have oily/combo skin so i do use primer, and set it with a powder. I use a brush since I've noticed i use a lot less product that way and a thin layer goes far! Yes its build-able for extra coverage if needed and doesn't look cakey at all.
Selena O.
Absolutely LOVE this foundation. It's perfect for oily skin types. I'm a combination skin type and I find that it works really well with my skin. It lasting I find it to be medium coverage. But can be build able! Love that it have a pump. Great price!
Elizabeth C.
Nashville, NC
This is my favorite foundation I have tried by far! It goes on smooth and has medium to full coverage. I love how smooth and flawless it makes my skin look. It comes in many shades however to me I got a shade lighter than I usually would because this foundation oxidizes to a shade darker once on. And it's a drugstore foundation, so it won't break the bank.
kasie t.
Ukiah, CA
My favorite drug store foundation! It blends nicely with your skin tone and for dry and oily skin! Perfect light feeling and stays on throughout the day and doesn't make you look like a carrot. Love this foundation so much! I would buy it a 100 times.
Hayley T.
Boulder, CO
I REALLY like this foundation. The lasting power and coverage is GREAT and the color matches my summer tan perfectly. It also isn't heavy feeling or cakey. Usually I have trouble finding a foundation that doesn't oxidize but this one does the job. Although it goes on feeling a bit dry it doesn't show any of my dry spots throughout the day. I am a fan.
Kiana F.
Alpharetta, GA
This gives me overall great coverage ,covers redness in my blemishes while also leaving my skin feeling fresh and not cakey ,I like it because it looks natural it doesn't look like I put foundation on my face and it doesn't feel heavy or look powdery. Long lasting and affordable for the quality
Hannah Y.
I love this foundation and I didn't really expect to because it is a drugstore foundation. I have relatively oily skin and it really helps with that. Also, it's a liquid foundation, but dries like a powder so you don't even really need to set it with anything! Love it!
Robin L.
Glassboro, NJ
I love this foundation. I have really oily skin along with acne prone skin and this foundation helps keep my skin from getting oily throughout the day. It also stays on all day since there's a built in primer in the foundation. If I have to cover a pimple then I just use a little more of the foundation to cover it and it works as any concealer would.
Brooklin S.
Is this foundation one that stays or one that the minute I touch my face it will smear?
Vanessa L.
Sunrise, FL
How well does this foundation photograph? Usually the higher the SPF the lighter you look with flash photography. Does this foundation make you look really light in pictures?
Felicia T.
I was wondering if this foundation works for oily skin?
May W.
I have dry skin and does this foundation blend well on dry skin? I can get dry patches on both of the Tarte amazon clay and urban decay naked skin foundation. Does anyone use any of them and how you compare covergirl to them?
Kelly W.
Sometimes, Covergirl seems to come with that "makeup" smell. Does this foundation have that smell? (I hope that makes sense, haha.)