BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Cover Girl has amazing products! Their foundation is simply the beat. The packaging is also great. Never have a hard time opening products. I bought by CG at WalMart. I wear the color beige! I'm not too dark, not too pale. Recommended to everyone!
Taylor M.
I loved this product for the most part!
pros: stays on all day, doesn't break my very sensitive skin out, no harsh smells.
cons: seemed to become oily as the day went on and I had to keep putting powder over it
other than that, great product!
Canessa D.
I received this item in a Voxbox last year and although it did not work for me, I would recommend it to other people. It did not go with my skin tone but I'd say that it is long lasting. I have not used alternative brands so I'm not sure as to how it compares. I would buy this if it came in a darker shade.
Anissa H.
This is definitely a great foundation for its price! I have combination skin and whenever my skin is normal this foundation is perfect! It's pretty great when my skin is dry as well however I prefer the stay luminous version of this foundation with dry skin to add some extra moisture (:
Patricia K.
Bayside, NY
I really enjoy this foundation. I have oily skin that just eats up foundation, especially in the summer. I can use this any time of the year and it doesn't give the cake face that most long wearing foundations do. The only con to this that I can say is that it doesn't help keep me matte throughout the day but it doesn't claim to be mattifying so I'll give it a pass. Will definitely repurchase.
Corey C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This product has overall coverage. Apply a small amount because applying too much does create that "Cakey" look. This isn't my favorite foundation because i prefer a smoothr look to mine but cover girl is a great brand for a bargain product.
Maeve K.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Other more...
Love this product is when I don't want to do much to my face. Super easy application. Good for combination to oily skin! Has great coverage for an everyday look.
Brittany H.
Ages Brookside , KY
I've noticed a huge difference in my face while using this. Usually my other foundation would make my face look super dry and would run completely off my nose, but this foundation didn't do any of that! I'm so glad I decided to give it a try!
Jordyn F.
I am in love with this product! I have just recently started using it. I really like it because it shows your true skin tone, but hides any blemishes or oily spots on your face. I have plenty of freckles, and with many other foundation it would cover them and give them a weird color. But with this it makes them look great. Highly recommended!
Tyesha D.
Bowie, MD
At one point in time I never wore foundation because it easy to heavy on my face. I love this product because it's so light weight and you can wear it all day without it making your fave feel heavy. it would make this product even better if it was full coverage but still light weight.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?