BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Aleeya H.
Gilbertsville, PA
I love this foundation! I discovered it from watching all the beauty gurus on YouTube! Instantly wanted to try it! I have extremely oily skin but I don't have a problem with this product at all! It's one of my everyday go to foundations. It stays on all day and I only need to touch it up with powder once after a couple of hours! I highly recommend it!
Rayven R.
I absolutely love this foundation!!! Its usually really hard for me to find foundation that's perfect for my skin tone and this seems to be the only one that fits. It does an amazing job with the coverage. The only thing touching your face can be a probably because foundation can get on your clothes.
Samantha S.
Bradenton
This was one of my first foundations, I still have it and switch daily, I have combination skin and it works perfectly, just set it with a good powered and you are good to go for the day, doesn't dry me out nor does it make me look like butter. So affordable and comfortable, why wouldn't you get it?
Leeann J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Even though I have very dry skin and matte foundations tend to break up on me this is perfect for my every day foundation routine especially if you want to mix it with other foundations like I do all the time. Definitely recommend!
Tessa Q.
This is an excellent product for a drugstore foundation. I'd say the coverage is a generous medium, not full, but otherwise I agree with Covergirl's claims for its performance and longevity. Compared to Revlon Colorstay, it's a much lighter and more blendable formula that does not feel tight on your skin. It does a decent job of controlling oil as well, although I still have to powder at the 4-5 hour mark. That being said, if I don't touch my face at all for an 8-10 hour day, I'm just oily in my T-zone but my foundation is still in place and hasn't broken down.
Hayley T.
Boulder, CO
I REALLY like this foundation. The lasting power and coverage is GREAT and the color matches my summer tan perfectly. It also isn't heavy feeling or cakey. Usually I have trouble finding a foundation that doesn't oxidize but this one does the job. Although it goes on feeling a bit dry it doesn't show any of my dry spots throughout the day. I am a fan.
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
I really love this foundation. It is definitely the best drug store foundation I've ever tried and I actually like it more than some "fancier" brands I've tried. My only complaint is the container! It seems like I can never get all the product out.
Amanda P.
Broomfield, CO
I used this foundation for awhile and I just didn't notice anything special about it. I prefer a dewy look on my skin and this looked matte and cakey. It did have a good amount of coverage, which I appreciated. It was just too noticeable on the skin and it seemed to accentuate any bumps I had.
Elizabeth C.
Nashville, NC
This is my favorite foundation I have tried by far! It goes on smooth and has medium to full coverage. I love how smooth and flawless it makes my skin look. It comes in many shades however to me I got a shade lighter than I usually would because this foundation oxidizes to a shade darker once on. And it's a drugstore foundation, so it won't break the bank.
kasie t.
Ukiah, CA
My favorite drug store foundation! It blends nicely with your skin tone and for dry and oily skin! Perfect light feeling and stays on throughout the day and doesn't make you look like a carrot. Love this foundation so much! I would buy it a 100 times.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?