BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lacie W.
Tualatin, OR
Actually pretty disappointed with this. I'm very pale so it's hard to find a foundation that is the right shade for me. The store was out of my go to brand so I decided to try a different one. Dried very orange on my skin even though I got the lightest shade. Low coverage but blends well!
Jamie B.
Charlestown, NH
This foundation doesn't feel heavy on my face or make me look like I'm wearing a mask. It goes on flawlessly and I don't always feel like I need to have a thick coat of moisturizer underneath it. People don't believe me when I say I'm almost 40 ;)
Ashley P.
TOBYHANNA, PA
This is my absolute FAVORITE foundation!!! I use this almost everyday and I will continue to buy it every time I run out. The color selection is great in my opinion. I have used this with my beauty blender and my real techniques expert face brush and I loved the finish with both of them. It lasts all day and it has great coverage! Amazing product!!
brianna v.
Storrs Manfld, CT
Absolutely love this foundation. I just bought it about a week ago after reading a ton of reviews on it. It's full coverage and it lasts a while. I have oily skin but this foundation doesn't make my skin look oily! However, just to be safe I use the rimmel stay matte primer and the two combined are amazing!!! love love love this foundation. I would highly recommend trying it out!
Courtney H.
This was my go to summer foundation. It leaves a beautiful finish on the skin. The coverage is medium. I would stay away from this if you have oily skin. It just would not work well at all. It lasted all day and I've re purchased many times before!

Would recommend ☺️💕💫
Angela S.
I love the coverage of this foundation! I have a lot of acne scars and it covers well without making me looked caked in foundation. I also have oily skin and this keeps the oil at bay. It also blends well. I did have to buy it 2 shades lighter than my normal shade because it sets darker than what it looks on the bottle (at least it does on me).
Chastity B.
Enjoy this product very nice long lasting and is very cheap to buy i enjoy this too much it helps me through certain times of the year because my skin tone changes. love love love it so very much thankgoodness for this product being here for me.
Edna C.
This foundation is really amazing, even though i have oily skin and acne scars, the foundation seemed to cover everything up really well, adding 2 coats will give you a full coverage depending on how your skin is. It did not oxidize on me so its a perfect everyday foundation.
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
I suffer from mild acne and oily/combination skin and this foundation is a good product to get if you have skin like mine in my opinion. It's pretty light coverage for me but it's also buildable. Blends fairly easy. Doesn't clog my pores either.
Dee D.
I only give this 4/5 stars because it's low coverage. I only use this on days where I don't want a full face of makeup. I think that this lasts me the whole day, but I usually put powder over to keep it on. It's also very affordable and they have plenty of coupons so I usually use those to lower the cost even more!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?