BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jessica F.
Absolutely love this foundation. I always moisturiZe and prime my face no matter what, even tho it says it has primer, but it doesn't cake up , it cover real good, doesn't dry over or attaches to my dry areas, . Love that it has a pump (major bonus) . Very happy!
Michelle C.
This is pretty good foundation if you have oily skin, it does keep it at bay, around the 4 hour mark I do have to blot and re-powder. The line has pink undertones to it for the most part and dies oxidize just a little bit throughout the day. The coverage is medium, its a good foundation but it does make your skin look like there is foundation in it.
Edna C.
This foundation is really amazing, even though i have oily skin and acne scars, the foundation seemed to cover everything up really well, adding 2 coats will give you a full coverage depending on how your skin is. It did not oxidize on me so its a perfect everyday foundation.
Haley M.
Ronkonkoma, Ny
Great foundation for oily skin. It stays on really well, even without primer. I am however very pale and wish this came in lighter shades. Even the palest shade is too dark and too orange but I still use it anyway because it's staying power has yet to be beat
Savannah K.
Junction City, KY
I like this foundation. i have combo skin and while wearing this foundation i get more oily around my nose. it does tend to get a little darker throughout the day. the packaging is the best and the coverge is great. i would recommend this product.
Amanda A.
Reedsburg, WI
I received this foundation in a voxbox and I can't believe how much I love it! I love the packaging because it is simple and sleek and it also has a pump which is always a huge plus. After application it feels like it just sinks right in and doesn't feel cakey or heavy. I don't have transfer on clothes and it lasts! I do always use my Urban Decay setting spray, but my makeup is still in place when I get home from work at night. I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I will be repurchasing!
Shelby M.
Sanford, NC
I love this product because I'm a busy mom and when I can use a product that does the job of three and combine three steps in to one I am all for it! This product goes on great and the finished product looks like you didn't skip a single step!
Velanie V.
This is pretty good quality foundation for being from a drug store! Easy to apply and overall matte finish. I could almost compare it to Kat Von D's Lock It Tattoo foundation. I would totally recommend this for someone who is looking for an affordable medium to full coverage foundation.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
My go to everyday foundation. I have 4 shades from winter shades to darker summer shades. Great coverage, I don't get super oily with this product. Has a great shade selection. Blends easily. Wears all day. Doesn't look cakey. Very affordable.
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
This is the best drugstore foundation that ive ever used!!! the coverage is amazing it blends in pretty well with a beauty blender it looks amazing and gives me a flawless look i will never stop buying this foundation ive taken so many good pictures with this foundation on people always complement my makeup whenever i wear this foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?