BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
yanitza M.
Doral, Florida
This foundation has worked very well have always looked adequate for my oily skin and got the solution, it gives me a very high coverage and lasts me a long time is very good, leaves your skin without those marks or inperfeciones coverage is incredible.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I don't like the heavy glass packaging that takes up a lot of space, and the formula on these are sheer and almost... watery? it applys streaky no matter how you put it on and the shade i have ( ivory) drys a few shades darker than in the bottle so i look orange when i wear it. also it cost almost 10$. i much prefer the rimmel stay matte mousse foundation for 4$
Samantha S.
Bradenton
This was one of my first foundations, I still have it and switch daily, I have combination skin and it works perfectly, just set it with a good powered and you are good to go for the day, doesn't dry me out nor does it make me look like butter. So affordable and comfortable, why wouldn't you get it?
Taberne B.
Cleburne, TX
I absolutely love this foundation. The coverage is amazing ( acne friendly ) & I love the fact that it's a primer, foundation, and concealer ALL IN ONE ! Because I have combination skin, ( more oily ) , I find foundations falling off in this Texas heat. With this foundation, I set it with a clinique matte powder & I'm ready for the day ! This is a must have product !
Dulce O.
I did not like this foundation at all, it felt very cakey and i had dry patches on my face. it was also not easy to work with and didn't blend well plus the color didn't match too well either. it was also on the pricey side to be a drug store foundation.
Jennifer k.
I have bought this foundation at walgreens when they had a really good sale going on. i really liked the coverage it gave me. i didn't break out like how some of the other foundation's made me do. it was smooth and didn't make me look like i had caked it on.
Patricia V.
I love this product, I always had a hard time finding a foundation to match me perfectly, this foundation comes really close I'm very happy with it, and the price is really reasonable and it's available for all ties of skins I would definitely recommend this product I hope you guys try it thank you
Annabella K.
St Petersburg, FL
I think a reason this didn't work for me was because I got the wrong color but other than that the staying power was phenomenal and it paired well with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I would love to try this again but this time maybe I'll get the RIGHT color instead of one that was too dark. I like the finish of it, it wasn't too matte but it wasn't too dewy it was right in the middle. I might go out and repurchase. :-)
Noor K.
It's a soft foundation but I didn't think it went well with my oily skin. Maybe I didn't even use primer but I doubt it. I think Maybelline fit me does a better job of coverage. It's affordable though. I would probably recommend it to people with dry skin.
Leeann J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Even though I have very dry skin and matte foundations tend to break up on me this is perfect for my every day foundation routine especially if you want to mix it with other foundations like I do all the time. Definitely recommend!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?