BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alex B.
Dallas, GA
It's not my favorite... It gives a good finish initially but I feel like it almost thickens on my skin throughout the day, while simultaneously "pooling" and collecting in my pores. I enjoy the pump and clear bottle, and it has a decent color selection!
Rayven R.
I absolutely love this foundation!!! Its usually really hard for me to find foundation that's perfect for my skin tone and this seems to be the only one that fits. It does an amazing job with the coverage. The only thing touching your face can be a probably because foundation can get on your clothes.
nancy d.
cold spring, mn
I loved this product. I switched over from another brand and am very pleased with the results. I have combination skin and it worked wonderful! No need to buy extra press powder either. It is very comparable to the high end foundation I was using previously. Great product and at a cheaper cost than my prior brand! I am very pleased I found this product!
Patricia V.
I love this product, I always had a hard time finding a foundation to match me perfectly, this foundation comes really close I'm very happy with it, and the price is really reasonable and it's available for all ties of skins I would definitely recommend this product I hope you guys try it thank you
Maddie M.
I used to wear this foundation all the time and swear by it, but after a while it got drying throughout the day in the winter and king of cakey. I could never find my perfect shade but it was a good foundation other than that. Packaging got dirty fast.
Sydney B.
Anderson, IN
This covergil foundation has awesome coverage and staying power. The foundation lasts all day on me without disappearing which is awesome. One qualm I have wit this product is the shade. I have very fair skin and the lightest shade of this foundation is still a little dark on me so I have to use a white foundation mixer but I will say it blends very well with the mixer.
Mely U.
Norwalk, CA
I always have to be cautious of the foundation I apply to my skin because it's sensitive, yet this foundation is light but has medium coverage & you can build it up to make it more of a full coverage without it feeling heavy, cakey, on your face. It's one of top favorites.
Nany G.
DORAL, Florida
For me, it is perfect for day to day. Always use pre-base, but it is perfect, easy to apply, blend ...

It is not like cake. It has a good array of colors and I think it is perfect for all skin types. I love the price!

I recommend and buy frequently !!!
Bella S.
This product is an all-in-one foundation with a long-lasting formula that fuses primer, concealer, and foundation in one easy step! The 3-in-1 formula provides a flawless look that lasts all day long. Smooth, even coverage. SPF 20.
Karla L.
Covergirl Is An Underrated Drugstore Brand That Needs To Have Light Shed Upon It. This Foundation Is A Gem. It Has Full Coverage,Dewy To Satin Finish,Extensive Color Range,And Great Longevity. A Definite Recommendation To All My Fellow Normal/Combo Skin Girls
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?