BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Haileigh S.
Hudsonville, MI
I love this foundation, it has great coverage and is easily blended. I also like that it does not cause me to breakout when used daily. It's a great base to start the rest of your makeup off of! I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't have super oily skin!
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
This is a really great product. It will give you that beautiful flawless appearance that you want. It lasts a long time and doesn't dry out your skin. It doesn't feel like you have any product on your face when it sets and I would recommend this to friends.
Haley B.
Chatham, NJ
One of my favorite drug store foundations. It provides good coverage, blends easily (especially with a damp beauty blender) and is long lasting. I do find that after 8ish hours of wear I need to touch up with some powder, but that could just be my oily skin!
Nany G.
DORAL, Florida
For me, it is perfect for day to day. Always use pre-base, but it is perfect, easy to apply, blend ...

It is not like cake. It has a good array of colors and I think it is perfect for all skin types. I love the price!

I recommend and buy frequently !!!
Leeann J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Even though I have very dry skin and matte foundations tend to break up on me this is perfect for my every day foundation routine especially if you want to mix it with other foundations like I do all the time. Definitely recommend!
Maddie M.
I used to wear this foundation all the time and swear by it, but after a while it got drying throughout the day in the winter and king of cakey. I could never find my perfect shade but it was a good foundation other than that. Packaging got dirty fast.
Mely U.
Norwalk, CA
I always have to be cautious of the foundation I apply to my skin because it's sensitive, yet this foundation is light but has medium coverage & you can build it up to make it more of a full coverage without it feeling heavy, cakey, on your face. It's one of top favorites.
Jennifer k.
I have bought this foundation at walgreens when they had a really good sale going on. i really liked the coverage it gave me. i didn't break out like how some of the other foundation's made me do. it was smooth and didn't make me look like i had caked it on.
Rayven R.
I absolutely love this foundation!!! Its usually really hard for me to find foundation that's perfect for my skin tone and this seems to be the only one that fits. It does an amazing job with the coverage. The only thing touching your face can be a probably because foundation can get on your clothes.
Abigail A.
Covergirl foundations are really great, especially for people who have oily skin. I love this one because first of all the packaging is great because it has a pump. It really keeps my skin matte without looking overly dull. The price is also very affordable!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?