BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Nashville, NC
This is my favorite foundation I have tried by far! It goes on smooth and has medium to full coverage. I love how smooth and flawless it makes my skin look. It comes in many shades however to me I got a shade lighter than I usually would because this foundation oxidizes to a shade darker once on. And it's a drugstore foundation, so it won't break the bank.
Tessa Q.
This is an excellent product for a drugstore foundation. I'd say the coverage is a generous medium, not full, but otherwise I agree with Covergirl's claims for its performance and longevity. Compared to Revlon Colorstay, it's a much lighter and more blendable formula that does not feel tight on your skin. It does a decent job of controlling oil as well, although I still have to powder at the 4-5 hour mark. That being said, if I don't touch my face at all for an 8-10 hour day, I'm just oily in my T-zone but my foundation is still in place and hasn't broken down.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Lasts forever, can get a bit orangey when it gets older. Takes a long time to use. The pump makes it easy to use and gives a good amount of proud cut. I really liked it. Helps diguse redness and cover bumps and doesn't fade at all throughout the day.
brianna v.
Storrs Manfld, CT
Absolutely love this foundation. I just bought it about a week ago after reading a ton of reviews on it. It's full coverage and it lasts a while. I have oily skin but this foundation doesn't make my skin look oily! However, just to be safe I use the rimmel stay matte primer and the two combined are amazing!!! love love love this foundation. I would highly recommend trying it out!
Tamara G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I actually have this foundation in my makeup kit. Great colors for women of color and wears well for photographs. Have used it a lot on photoshoots and weddings. Blends well and does not wear heavy. Great for skin that is more dry or combination.
Bailey C.
Portsmouth, VA
My favorite foundation I have ever used! It makes my skin look flawless ( BETTER THAN A LOT OF HIGHER END PRODUCTS I'VE TRIED!) Extremely affordable and doesn't break out my skin, which is really sensitive. I have repurchased this lots of times!
Angela S.
I love the coverage of this foundation! I have a lot of acne scars and it covers well without making me looked caked in foundation. I also have oily skin and this keeps the oil at bay. It also blends well. I did have to buy it 2 shades lighter than my normal shade because it sets darker than what it looks on the bottle (at least it does on me).
Callie H.
MY HOLY GRAIL! This is my first liquid foundation I tried and I will never switch. It is awesome for building up coverage without becoming cake-y. For a pale girl, it's awesome for light shades without going bland. Love it!!!
Haley M.
Ronkonkoma, Ny
Great foundation for oily skin. It stays on really well, even without primer. I am however very pale and wish this came in lighter shades. Even the palest shade is too dark and too orange but I still use it anyway because it's staying power has yet to be beat
Sheri N.
This is a great foundation for oily/combination skin! Although I felt it lacked coverage in certain areas, I did not want to cake too much because it'll be flaky. If you're looking for minimum coverage and a variety of shades, this foundation is for you! It does have SPF which is a MAJOR plus. Otherwise, great foundation for something kind of light.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?