BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Haileigh S.
Hudsonville, MI
I love this foundation, it has great coverage and is easily blended. I also like that it does not cause me to breakout when used daily. It's a great base to start the rest of your makeup off of! I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't have super oily skin!
Erica M.
Morgantown, KY
Love love love this foundation, such a nice feeling and coverage.
Pros stays on and covers well.
Cons honestly nothing. I love it.
It's kinda between I guess
At my local rite aide. If they have it. Lol. Definitely recommend it to others! This stuff is great.
Adilene C.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I love this foundation! I ran out and i haven't been able to find my color again! Its been hard..but it so soft and non oily! I like that it makes your skin look hydrated and its perfect! Best out of many at the drugstore! Just gotta keep looking for my color!
Quinsie c.
I love this product!!!! This is the best to help make my skin less oily through out the day!!! this product is so affordable and the color choices are awesome! this goes on so smooth and looks so nice on the skin!!! i will continue to but this product!!!!!!!!
Jo-Anna P.
Visalia, CA
I loooove this foundation it works so good for a drugstore make up. I have super oily skin and freckles and some redness it helps great with all that and more. I would recommend this product to every skin type. Ive used it for years now and I know I wont stop
Danielle H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the only foundation that I buy from a drug store, I usually shop at Mac or ulta for all of my make up but one day I was being cheap and bought this and I fell in love my skin is really dry and wearing this you can't even tell and it lasts all day long!
Jenna T.
My favorite foundation! This reminds me of the tarte Amazonian full coverage foundation but in my opinion this wears better and longer. And not to mention it is way cheaper! The coverage is great and the finish is natural looking. It stays on all day. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin and this doesn't cling to dry patches or break me out. It is a winner in my book!
Adriana C.
I really like this foundation, I've always had trouble matching a color with my skin tone but the one i got is exactly what I was looking for. I have both yellow and pink undertones and I'm pretty sure it's shade 832 that matched so well.
Jaclyn B.
Farmers, KY
Good
This is a really good drug store foundation. It's light weight, smooth, and creamy. The coverage is medium and it's build able. I don't notice any smell about it either. The Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 foundation is one of my favorite must have foundations.
Amanda C.
I really wanted to like this foundation because I kept hearing everyone rave about it. But I just thought it was "okay". I have very oily, acne prone skin. Within maybe 2 hours of putting the foundation on I looked like an oily mess. It does have great coverage though. I would recommend it to those with normal to combo skin...definitely not my oily skin girls!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?