BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Nicole H.
Acushnet, MA
I personally feel like this foundation works well at first application but after all day wearing it the foundation does not stay. If I've been at work for 7 hours I look in the mirror when I get home and looks like I don't even have makeup on anymore.
Hannah Y.
I love this foundation and I didn't really expect to because it is a drugstore foundation. I have relatively oily skin and it really helps with that. Also, it's a liquid foundation, but dries like a powder so you don't even really need to set it with anything! Love it!
Stephanie Y.
This foundation has amazing coverage. The color match is great. It blends out nicely with a brush or beauty blender. It lasts for hours and hours. Also, even though it has SPF, it does not flash back or smell like SPF. I love that it has a pump also.
kasie t.
Ukiah, CA
My favorite drug store foundation! It blends nicely with your skin tone and for dry and oily skin! Perfect light feeling and stays on throughout the day and doesn't make you look like a carrot. Love this foundation so much! I would buy it a 100 times.
Kiana F.
Alpharetta, GA
This gives me overall great coverage ,covers redness in my blemishes while also leaving my skin feeling fresh and not cakey ,I like it because it looks natural it doesn't look like I put foundation on my face and it doesn't feel heavy or look powdery. Long lasting and affordable for the quality
Shannon O.
Not a fan. I loved the coverage but unfortunately it starts to patch up during the day. I set the foundation after applying it and it still removed during the day. I have dry skin and this would have been great if the formula was a little different.
Sandra A.
I've been buying this product over and over for a while now. I really love the coverage and how well it sets. I do have oily/combo skin so i do use primer, and set it with a powder. I use a brush since I've noticed i use a lot less product that way and a thin layer goes far! Yes its build-able for extra coverage if needed and doesn't look cakey at all.
Elizabeth C.
Nashville, NC
This is my favorite foundation I have tried by far! It goes on smooth and has medium to full coverage. I love how smooth and flawless it makes my skin look. It comes in many shades however to me I got a shade lighter than I usually would because this foundation oxidizes to a shade darker once on. And it's a drugstore foundation, so it won't break the bank.
Tessa Q.
This is an excellent product for a drugstore foundation. I'd say the coverage is a generous medium, not full, but otherwise I agree with Covergirl's claims for its performance and longevity. Compared to Revlon Colorstay, it's a much lighter and more blendable formula that does not feel tight on your skin. It does a decent job of controlling oil as well, although I still have to powder at the 4-5 hour mark. That being said, if I don't touch my face at all for an 8-10 hour day, I'm just oily in my T-zone but my foundation is still in place and hasn't broken down.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I was surprised that this foundation was basically as thin as water yet it contains so much pigment that little if any concealer is really necessary. The coverage is some of the best that I've ever seen in a foundation and I've tried dozens and dozens.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?