BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Amanda G.
Racine, WI
This is the best drug store foundation I have ever tried! I love this stuff it has good coverage and it lasts all day. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me super oily and it looks super natural! The only thing is if you use to much it can look cakey!
Leeann J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Even though I have very dry skin and matte foundations tend to break up on me this is perfect for my every day foundation routine especially if you want to mix it with other foundations like I do all the time. Definitely recommend!
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
I really love this foundation. It is definitely the best drug store foundation I've ever tried and I actually like it more than some "fancier" brands I've tried. My only complaint is the container! It seems like I can never get all the product out.
Hayley T.
Boulder, CO
I REALLY like this foundation. The lasting power and coverage is GREAT and the color matches my summer tan perfectly. It also isn't heavy feeling or cakey. Usually I have trouble finding a foundation that doesn't oxidize but this one does the job. Although it goes on feeling a bit dry it doesn't show any of my dry spots throughout the day. I am a fan.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I was surprised that this foundation was basically as thin as water yet it contains so much pigment that little if any concealer is really necessary. The coverage is some of the best that I've ever seen in a foundation and I've tried dozens and dozens.
Amanda P.
Broomfield, CO
I used this foundation for awhile and I just didn't notice anything special about it. I prefer a dewy look on my skin and this looked matte and cakey. It did have a good amount of coverage, which I appreciated. It was just too noticeable on the skin and it seemed to accentuate any bumps I had.
Nicole H.
Acushnet, MA
I personally feel like this foundation works well at first application but after all day wearing it the foundation does not stay. If I've been at work for 7 hours I look in the mirror when I get home and looks like I don't even have makeup on anymore.
Shannon O.
Not a fan. I loved the coverage but unfortunately it starts to patch up during the day. I set the foundation after applying it and it still removed during the day. I have dry skin and this would have been great if the formula was a little different.
Hannah Y.
I love this foundation and I didn't really expect to because it is a drugstore foundation. I have relatively oily skin and it really helps with that. Also, it's a liquid foundation, but dries like a powder so you don't even really need to set it with anything! Love it!
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Lasts forever, can get a bit orangey when it gets older. Takes a long time to use. The pump makes it easy to use and gives a good amount of proud cut. I really liked it. Helps diguse redness and cover bumps and doesn't fade at all throughout the day.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?