BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ashley H.
I love how the primer is mixed I'm with the foundation. it saves me a step I almost always forget when I'm in a hurry of the mornings.
I always go shade lighter with cover girl and use my real shade powder over it. it comes in handy when I'm out of highlighter!
Haley D.
Flint, MI
I LOVE this foundation. I have oily skin with several dry patches on my face. As long as I moisturize well, this looks beautiful. It blends really well (I use a beauty blender knock off) and looks very natural. I found that I have to use a powder on only my really oily areas,the other spots don't require setting. I was worried that the lightest shade would be too dark on me, but it's a perfect match! This is great and I 100% recommend!
Abbey B.
Pinckney, MI
I ended up purchasing this product after wanting it for awhile. I'm not huge on full coverage because I really like a natural fresh faced look but this is the perfect foundation for a full coverage look. I will be using this for special events and at nighttime.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
I received this in my #IDoVoxBox and I love it! It goes on smoothly and matches my skin tone perfectly. It looks great after I've blended it, doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup. It does wear nicely throughout the day and has decent coverage. I love the dewy glowing look it gives your skin. Overall I was really impressed with this foundation and would buy again.
Adriana C.
I really like this foundation, I've always had trouble matching a color with my skin tone but the one i got is exactly what I was looking for. I have both yellow and pink undertones and I'm pretty sure it's shade 832 that matched so well.
Lyndsey S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I really love this foundation and I find myself going back to it all the time. I don't have to touch up that often which I love because I have combo skin. I am very light and I do find that this oxidizes on me a bit but it usually isn't an issue at all. This covers well and evens out my skin tone like no other. I highly recommend this and I love that it has a pump!!
Katia T.
Coatesville, PA
I like this foundation for when I'm on the go. It's super easy to blend. My only drawbacks are that it isn't as full coverage as I would like and it's staying power isn't as long as I would like. There are a bunch of shades to choose from and it has a pump!
Gina R.
If this foundation did oxidize so much it would be PERFECT! It changes shades and is way too pink after it sets. I mixed it with a foundation that was too yellow and it fit me fine. I bought a color that was too light and I found that didn't oxidize too much and it kept me matte all day at Disneyland even though I was sweating. If you have more pink undertones and struggle with oily skin then this would be PERFECT for you
Quinsie c.
I love this product!!!! This is the best to help make my skin less oily through out the day!!! this product is so affordable and the color choices are awesome! this goes on so smooth and looks so nice on the skin!!! i will continue to but this product!!!!!!!!
Courtney P.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite foundation! I always find myself going back to this foundation! I have used bare minerals liquid and hated it, went back to this... Tried another type of foundation, hated it and went back to this! I always find myself back at this foundation! I'm oily and this gives me a matte finish that I love! Highly recommend! It's medium to full coverage!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?