BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rayven R.
I absolutely love this foundation!!! Its usually really hard for me to find foundation that's perfect for my skin tone and this seems to be the only one that fits. It does an amazing job with the coverage. The only thing touching your face can be a probably because foundation can get on your clothes.
Traci S.
I received the Stay Luminous Foundation in my VoxBox. At first, I found it hard to apply and spread with my hands; however, I had much better luck using a sponge. The coverage was great and the color matched my skin tone nicely. I'm all for saving money and using drug store name brand foundations instead of the expensive brands- this one measures up to those!
Angel D.
Salinas, CA
I agree with many of the written reviews of this product on Influenster. I love this foundation. It's my number 1 favorite so far because I have scarred combination skin and it covers all of my imperfections. All I ever need concealer for is my under eyes.
Toni B.
I have oily acne prone skin and I've struggled to find a foundation that covers my acne and lasts throughout the day. I tend to have issues with foundation just sliding off my t-zone. This foundation gives me great coverage and stays. I was looking for a cheaper dupe for my Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation and I think I've found what I was looking for.
Aleeya H.
Gilbertsville, PA
I love this foundation! I discovered it from watching all the beauty gurus on YouTube! Instantly wanted to try it! I have extremely oily skin but I don't have a problem with this product at all! It's one of my everyday go to foundations. It stays on all day and I only need to touch it up with powder once after a couple of hours! I highly recommend it!
Jennifer K.
I have bought this foundation at walgreens when they had a really good sale going on. i really liked the coverage it gave me. i didn't break out like how some of the other foundation's made me do. it was smooth and didn't make me look like i had caked it on.
Maddie M.
I used to wear this foundation all the time and swear by it, but after a while it got drying throughout the day in the winter and king of cakey. I could never find my perfect shade but it was a good foundation other than that. Packaging got dirty fast.
Annabella K.
St Petersburg, FL
I think a reason this didn't work for me was because I got the wrong color but other than that the staying power was phenomenal and it paired well with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I would love to try this again but this time maybe I'll get the RIGHT color instead of one that was too dark. I like the finish of it, it wasn't too matte but it wasn't too dewy it was right in the middle. I might go out and repurchase. :-)
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I have never used this product be for but my sister uses it she brought it from ultra and she says it is a really good product and she likes it more then her other foundation she also said it was a little bit to much but she loves and will keep buying it
Amber H.
I heard about this foundation on Youtube. I was originally used Revlon's colorstay foundation and OMG, whenever I tried the Covergirl I will never go back! This is by far the best foundation in the drugstore world. I LOVEEEEE it! It dries to a powdery finish and you don't have to use a whole bunch to get a full coverage. If you haven't tried it, check it out!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?