BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Review for: Ivory more...
I am pretty sure I have went through at least 4 of these foundations. Every time I wear this foundation I get compliments on my skin. It looks flawless and covers all my imperfections. It blends out smoothly and I love it so much. It does great at covering the dark circles.
Tracey Anne C.
Makati City
This is my ultimate favorite drugstore foundation; my holy grail. Its coverage goes from medium to full coverage and very buildable. This is the only foundation I found truly has long lasting effects unlike any other foundation considering that it also has a 3 in 1 formula. I wore this in special occasions and I found out that there were no need of touch ups at all since it unbelievably doesn't oil up face. Its finish is matte. However, it may be a bit pricey than other drug store foundations, but this is totally worth your money. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 FoundationCOVERGIRL
Isabel A.
Marshalltown, IA
This is my like all time favorite foundation, but it does the job for a drugstore foundation. I have super oily skin, especially in the T zone, it's not all over the place by the end of the day as long as I use powders and such. It's medium coverage and blends really good. Like I said it's not my all tome favorite but it does the job. I prefer this one over most of the drugstore foundations I have used.
Monique F.
Pacoima, CA
Review for: Medium Beige more...
One of my favorite drug store foundations! it stays on all day with no smudging. I apply my makeup at 7:30am and it still looks great at 5:30pm when i get home
Jill B.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I was not completely impressed with this product. For starters I chose the wrong color. The classic Ivory was way to lite for me, and it didn't blend well with my skintone. I may try this product again, in the winter when some of my tan has faded; however, there were other things I just didn't like. First, the coverage...i didn't feel like it was a full coverage at all, and my fine lines were extremely noticeable. Second, it kept coming off. Every time I touched my face my fingers were covered with product. So much that anytime I touched anything at work..paperwork, phone, computer screen...it to was covered in product. I don't like that at all, and for that this product is a complete thumbs down for me.
Jessica M.
This foundadtion is excellent. It works well for multiple skin types, lasts throughout a typical, standard work day and provides medium to full coverage. I have normal to slightly dry skin with a semi-oily t-zone (all combinations covered there) and, this foundadtion holds up well all over my face. I do set my t-zone with a *light dusting* of powder but it is very minimal and just for a bit of oil control. I have some larger pores so I also apply a silicone based primer underneath the foundation but that is mainly for textures issues and not for added staying power. As far as staying power, I apply my foundation around 7am and take it off around 9/10pm and it still looks well -there is plenty of product on my makeup removing cleansing cloth's. I have applied this foundation with a buffing brush as well as with a dry wedge sponge. I like the result of both applications and they both provide the same level of coverage. Applying with a sponge instead of a brush does help to cover any redness so keep that in mind if that's your skin type. The only reason this foundation does not get 5 stars, is due to the packaging. I like that is has a pump and that is very conveinent however, the "straw" part of the pump that carries the product to the dispenser on the pump is too short. Not a huge issue but, when you are low on foundation but there is still quite a bit of product left, I have to forgo the pump and just pour the foundation straight from the bottle to my hand or sponge. A bit of an inconvenience and wasted product is really the only issue. The big question: would I purchase this again? absolutely!
Olivia V.
For a drugstore foundation that claims to have lasting power of a primer, coverage of a concealer and blendability of a foundation I'd say it does a pretty decent job!
It also has spf of 20 and claims to be shine free.
I've used this product sporadically throughout the years and I think it holds up. Hard to find products that do considering I have oily skin and am acne-prone. It's a bit runny & a tad sheer though.... I believe there's room for improvement but overall a great buy.
Adri M.

1 year, 1 month agoWestland, MI
"I got this in my #IDoVoxBox and I was skeptical at first because I'm liquid foundation-averse and like to keep my makeup routine pretty minimal. As luck would have it, I got a terrible breakout along my jawline and on my forehead after receiving this product as a sample and needed a something with more coverage than the tinted foundation I'll normally go to if my face is looking less than flawless. I was impressed that it was a pretty decent match to my skin tone (having not picked it out myself) but I'm not sure how broad their range is for girls who aren't Pantone's casper shade like me. I was able to apply this with my fingers (again, I'm clueless when it comes to foundation and was not about to go buy a brush to apply it) and it covered evenly with no streaks and was easily blendable. The coverage was buildable and did a great job covering the constellations that had appeared across my face, with little to no need for concealer - I just dabbed a little extra over the worst spots and they disappeared. The finish looked natural too, not too shiny or powdery, though I still did set it with loose powder out of habit. I was impressed with how light this foundation felt once it had dried - not heavy or cakey at all, I forgot that I had makeup on! It also did a pretty darn good job of staying put on my face, especially considering how hot and humid it has been in my area lately. I was worried it would be melting off of my face by midday but it lasted through my 8 hour school days no problem. My only complaints are that if I had a really long day (10-12 hours if I had stuff going on after classes) it would start to settle into creases under my eyes and on my chin (pretty easily remedied but would be awesome if it didn't happen at all) and it would also start to feel a little greasy. I looked forward to washing it off of my face at the end of the day, so I guess the benefit of that is that I won't ever forget to take it off before I go to bed. So am I now a convert to the church of liquid foundation? No, I'm still not going to wear this daily if I don't have to. However, I was impressed enough that I think I'll keep a bottle on hand for the times when my face is #blessed by my hormones and I need the extra strength war paint to leave the house without looking like a smallpox victim. "
Cheryl B.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I really liked the claims on this foundation and enjoyed using it. It was my first liquid foundation a few years ago when I was first getting serious about makeup. Despite not knowing much about makeup this foundation lasted all day. There was another product that I was using around this time that was irritating my face and I thought it was this foundation. It wasn't but in my attempt to figure out what product it was I stopped using this foundation. I might repurchase this foundation now since I'm more knowledgeable.
Samantha C.
Let's start with my skin type; I have oily skin with slight acne scarring from my high school days. I've tried every drugstore foundation, and many high end ones thinking they would help control my skin's oils better.. And I'm so glad I came across this one! Coverage is definitely buildable, and with a mattifyung powder on top I am good all day long. Can't beat the price either compared to some foundations!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?