BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
If our looking for something light weight then this is for you. i have dark marks and acne scars on my face and this doesn't give me the full coverage i need. its a really good product. the consistency is nice and does not irate the skin. just not full coverage
Lema S.
Redlands, CA
I love this foundation so much. I probably have rebought this about 4 times and still continue to love it. But one think is that it clings to dry patches so you have to be sure to moisturize before. And when you're picking out your color go a color higher because when you put it on it will become more pale.
Halie J.
Bedford
I love this foundation so much! It matches my skin well, it has full coverage, it's also affordable. It makes my face a little oily but I've always had oily skin. It lasts all day, easy to apply, really great product. I would recommend it and I would buy it again.
Laura V.
Pretty good drugstore product... it works pretty nice on my skin I have oily convo type of skin and light color of skin, its easy to apply and it has a pump, got it at my local walgreens store... I would definitely recommend to everyone for a cheaper alternative
Miranda K.
This foundation hasn't been the best for me. I thought it would work great for my skin, but it becomes oxidized in the matter of a few hours and takes on a powdery finish. Before those hours, I would say about 4, it actually works quite nicely. I would not buy this again, though.
Brittney C.
Olathe, KS
I love everything about this foundation! The bottle has a pump, the pump locks so it won't spill, the coverage is great and it lasts well throughout the day. I just wish Covergirl would make a few lighter shades. I'm so fair that Ivory is still too dark for me.
Jo-Anna P.
Visalia, CA
I loooove this foundation it works so good for a drugstore make up. I have super oily skin and freckles and some redness it helps great with all that and more. I would recommend this product to every skin type. Ive used it for years now and I know I wont stop
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
I find this foundation gives my normal/combination skin a healthy glow without any shimmer. It reminds me a lot of the YSL Touché Eclair foundation ($55) and has the same wear time, 5 hours before it starts breaking up. I found the the best way to apply it was with my beauty blender, feels lovely on the skin, not heavy and it sets nicely with just a touch of powder.
Jaclyn B.
Farmers, KY
Good
This is a really good drug store foundation. It's light weight, smooth, and creamy. The coverage is medium and it's build able. I don't notice any smell about it either. The Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 foundation is one of my favorite must have foundations.
Denise V.
Caldwell, ID
This is a really good drugstore foundation and easy to apply and me and my moms go to foundation everyday and long lasting as well and give a Matte finish and really affordable and will never stop buying this foundation and great for beginners as well if your looking for a good full coverage foundation
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?