BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Traci S.
I received the Stay Luminous Foundation in my VoxBox. At first, I found it hard to apply and spread with my hands; however, I had much better luck using a sponge. The coverage was great and the color matched my skin tone nicely. I'm all for saving money and using drug store name brand foundations instead of the expensive brands- this one measures up to those!
Angel D.
Salinas, CA
I agree with many of the written reviews of this product on Influenster. I love this foundation. It's my number 1 favorite so far because I have scarred combination skin and it covers all of my imperfections. All I ever need concealer for is my under eyes.
Alex B.
It's not my favorite... It gives a good finish initially but I feel like it almost thickens on my skin throughout the day, while simultaneously "pooling" and collecting in my pores. I enjoy the pump and clear bottle, and it has a decent color selection!
Maddie M.
I used to wear this foundation all the time and swear by it, but after a while it got drying throughout the day in the winter and king of cakey. I could never find my perfect shade but it was a good foundation other than that. Packaging got dirty fast.
Patricia V.
I love this product, I always had a hard time finding a foundation to match me perfectly, this foundation comes really close I'm very happy with it, and the price is really reasonable and it's available for all ties of skins I would definitely recommend this product I hope you guys try it thank you
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I have never used this product be for but my sister uses it she brought it from ultra and she says it is a really good product and she likes it more then her other foundation she also said it was a little bit to much but she loves and will keep buying it
Karla L.
Covergirl Is An Underrated Drugstore Brand That Needs To Have Light Shed Upon It. This Foundation Is A Gem. It Has Full Coverage,Dewy To Satin Finish,Extensive Color Range,And Great Longevity. A Definite Recommendation To All My Fellow Normal/Combo Skin Girls
Renee O.
Severn, MD
All time favorite foundation! It has amazing coverage and lasts literally all day even after I go to the gym! There's a great color selection and just overall looks flawless. I've gotten so many compliments on my skin even when I had acne because the makeup would basically make my acne disappear :)
nancy d.
cold spring, mn
I loved this product. I switched over from another brand and am very pleased with the results. I have combination skin and it worked wonderful! No need to buy extra press powder either. It is very comparable to the high end foundation I was using previously. Great product and at a cheaper cost than my prior brand! I am very pleased I found this product!
Sydney S.
Elgin, OK
This has been my go-to foundation for a few years now. I am in the shade 810 and have normal/dry skin. It gives really great coverage and I would say a fairly matte finish. It does tend to fade as the day goes on, but some setting spray seems to fix that!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?