BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Adriana C.
I really like this foundation, I've always had trouble matching a color with my skin tone but the one i got is exactly what I was looking for. I have both yellow and pink undertones and I'm pretty sure it's shade 832 that matched so well.
Amber B.
I received this in my #idovoxbox. I normally wear Philosophy Miracle Worker foundation, but I'm always open to new things (especially if they're wayyyy less expensive!), so I was excited to try something I normally wouldn't buy. However, I wasn't a fan. The formula is thick and greasy, and I wasn't too happy with the fragrance. Wish I liked it, but it's not for me
Susy O.
Great foundation. .full coverage. .long lasting..worth every penny it cost...color range is good..it sold everywhere no there no need to look around. A good thing about this foundation is that it has a pump. So you don't waste product. That is always a plus ☺
Amanda C.
I really wanted to like this foundation because I kept hearing everyone rave about it. But I just thought it was "okay". I have very oily, acne prone skin. Within maybe 2 hours of putting the foundation on I looked like an oily mess. It does have great coverage though. I would recommend it to those with normal to combo skin...definitely not my oily skin girls!
Jo-Anna P.
Visalia, CA
I loooove this foundation it works so good for a drugstore make up. I have super oily skin and freckles and some redness it helps great with all that and more. I would recommend this product to every skin type. Ive used it for years now and I know I wont stop
Jaclyn B.
Farmers, KY
Good
This is a really good drug store foundation. It's light weight, smooth, and creamy. The coverage is medium and it's build able. I don't notice any smell about it either. The Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 foundation is one of my favorite must have foundations.
Jenna F.
This foundation is holy grail for me! I have very sensitive and pretty oily skin, and this will still look flawless after a 10 hour work day! As a pale princess, the lightest shade is just a tinge too dark, but it's cool toned enough that I can make it work.
Cassandra G.
Newland, NC
This is one of my favorite make up products of all time! With such sensitive and such dry skin, it's so rare to find a foundation I can actually use. Almost everything else is terrible. This was worth every penny, and I'll be using this product from now on.
Katia T.
Coatesville, PA
I like this foundation for when I'm on the go. It's super easy to blend. My only drawbacks are that it isn't as full coverage as I would like and it's staying power isn't as long as I would like. There are a bunch of shades to choose from and it has a pump!
Danielle H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the only foundation that I buy from a drug store, I usually shop at Mac or ulta for all of my make up but one day I was being cheap and bought this and I fell in love my skin is really dry and wearing this you can't even tell and it lasts all day long!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?