BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I'm an NC37 in MAC studio fluid fix and this is the only drugstore shade that I have found to work with my yellow undertone. It covers well, and isn't cakey. I just wish they had one shade lighter with a yellow undertone for those winter months when skin gets lighter!
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
If our looking for something light weight then this is for you. i have dark marks and acne scars on my face and this doesn't give me the full coverage i need. its a really good product. the consistency is nice and does not irate the skin. just not full coverage
Laura V.
Pretty good drugstore product... it works pretty nice on my skin I have oily convo type of skin and light color of skin, its easy to apply and it has a pump, got it at my local walgreens store... I would definitely recommend to everyone for a cheaper alternative
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
With most foundations I have tried, I can literally feel the makeup sitting on my skin. I have worn this one all day and am not running to the sink to wash my face! The pump style bottle is nice. I would recommend using a sponge to help apply it. It was difficult to smooth out with my fingers. I also have found you don't need a lot to get the job done. A little goes a long way!
Kaitlyn C.
Love this foundation and use it everyday during my morning routine. Picking out the color to match your skin tone is always tricky but they offer a good variety of tones for everyone to find their perfect fit. I will continue to buy this product as my foundation!
Carrie C.
Hull, GA
This is an awesome foundation for oily skin. This is one of the only foundations that I can put on in the morning and not look like a oil slick by nighttime. It holds up to humidity well, too. If I do have any dry patches, it will cling to them. That is the one negative I can think of about this foundation. The coverage is good. It covers any acne scarring I have.
Halie J.
Bedford
I love this foundation so much! It matches my skin well, it has full coverage, it's also affordable. It makes my face a little oily but I've always had oily skin. It lasts all day, easy to apply, really great product. I would recommend it and I would buy it again.
Brittney C.
Olathe, KS
I love everything about this foundation! The bottle has a pump, the pump locks so it won't spill, the coverage is great and it lasts well throughout the day. I just wish Covergirl would make a few lighter shades. I'm so fair that Ivory is still too dark for me.
Jennifer M.
Simmesport, LA
I recently purchased this product at my local Walmart. I usually don't wear much makeup other than powder and eye makeup, but I decided to try this. I wanted a more even tone on my face. This product makes me look flawless. My skin looks so smooth and my skin tone looks even and it is so easy to apply. The best part is, it doesn't make my skin oily like other products tend to do. I look forward to doing my makeup everyday now.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have tried many foundations & i must say this is one of my favorates. I like that my face looks even & silky however not oily . i also like that this is one of the few foundations ive used that doesn't get all sweaty & sticky feeling on my face in the hot weather
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?