BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Carrie C.
Hull, GA
This is an awesome foundation for oily skin. This is one of the only foundations that I can put on in the morning and not look like a oil slick by nighttime. It holds up to humidity well, too. If I do have any dry patches, it will cling to them. That is the one negative I can think of about this foundation. The coverage is good. It covers any acne scarring I have.
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
With most foundations I have tried, I can literally feel the makeup sitting on my skin. I have worn this one all day and am not running to the sink to wash my face! The pump style bottle is nice. I would recommend using a sponge to help apply it. It was difficult to smooth out with my fingers. I also have found you don't need a lot to get the job done. A little goes a long way!
Haley D.
Flint, MI
I LOVE this foundation. I have oily skin with several dry patches on my face. As long as I moisturize well, this looks beautiful. It blends really well (I use a beauty blender knock off) and looks very natural. I found that I have to use a powder on only my really oily areas,the other spots don't require setting. I was worried that the lightest shade would be too dark on me, but it's a perfect match! This is great and I 100% recommend!
Abbey B.
Pinckney, MI
I ended up purchasing this product after wanting it for awhile. I'm not huge on full coverage because I really like a natural fresh faced look but this is the perfect foundation for a full coverage look. I will be using this for special events and at nighttime.
Kaitlyn C.
Love this foundation and use it everyday during my morning routine. Picking out the color to match your skin tone is always tricky but they offer a good variety of tones for everyone to find their perfect fit. I will continue to buy this product as my foundation!
Ashley H.
I love how the primer is mixed I'm with the foundation. it saves me a step I almost always forget when I'm in a hurry of the mornings.
I always go shade lighter with cover girl and use my real shade powder over it. it comes in handy when I'm out of highlighter!
Liana R.
I absolutely adore this foundation! I already made my way through one bottle and have repurchased a backup. It masks imperfections without making your face look cakey. I have oily skin and it doesn't break up or smudge and looks good with a bit of powder on it.
Katrina B.
I love this foundation! This is my all time product! My must have! I have to recommend it, it really works! It is one of my favorite foundations! You get a perfect result! It has a good presentation, it is easy to get... And you can find it in any place you want!
Laura V.
Pretty good drugstore product... it works pretty nice on my skin I have oily convo type of skin and light color of skin, its easy to apply and it has a pump, got it at my local walgreens store... I would definitely recommend to everyone for a cheaper alternative
Miranda K.
This foundation hasn't been the best for me. I thought it would work great for my skin, but it becomes oxidized in the matter of a few hours and takes on a powdery finish. Before those hours, I would say about 4, it actually works quite nicely. I would not buy this again, though.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?