BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sydney B.
Anderson, IN
This covergil foundation has awesome coverage and staying power. The foundation lasts all day on me without disappearing which is awesome. One qualm I have wit this product is the shade. I have very fair skin and the lightest shade of this foundation is still a little dark on me so I have to use a white foundation mixer but I will say it blends very well with the mixer.
Abigail A.
Covergirl foundations are really great, especially for people who have oily skin. I love this one because first of all the packaging is great because it has a pump. It really keeps my skin matte without looking overly dull. The price is also very affordable!
Maddie M.
I used to wear this foundation all the time and swear by it, but after a while it got drying throughout the day in the winter and king of cakey. I could never find my perfect shade but it was a good foundation other than that. Packaging got dirty fast.
Tiphany B.
Kenai, AK
A pretty good drugstore foundation cover nicely and looks natural. It dose breakdown around the mouth and nose towards the end of the day. The one thing I didn't like about this is that half way through the pump on the bottle stopped despenseing product
Patricia V.
I love this product, I always had a hard time finding a foundation to match me perfectly, this foundation comes really close I'm very happy with it, and the price is really reasonable and it's available for all ties of skins I would definitely recommend this product I hope you guys try it thank you
Traci S.
I received the Stay Luminous Foundation in my VoxBox. At first, I found it hard to apply and spread with my hands; however, I had much better luck using a sponge. The coverage was great and the color matched my skin tone nicely. I'm all for saving money and using drug store name brand foundations instead of the expensive brands- this one measures up to those!
Angel D.
Salinas, CA
I agree with many of the written reviews of this product on Influenster. I love this foundation. It's my number 1 favorite so far because I have scarred combination skin and it covers all of my imperfections. All I ever need concealer for is my under eyes.
Samantha S.
Bradenton
This was one of my first foundations, I still have it and switch daily, I have combination skin and it works perfectly, just set it with a good powered and you are good to go for the day, doesn't dry me out nor does it make me look like butter. So affordable and comfortable, why wouldn't you get it?
Nany G.
DORAL, Florida
For me, it is perfect for day to day. Always use pre-base, but it is perfect, easy to apply, blend ...

It is not like cake. It has a good array of colors and I think it is perfect for all skin types. I love the price!

I recommend and buy frequently !!!
Jordan R.
I bought this foundation because I saw everyone and their brother on youtube buy it when it first came out and of course I wanted to try it too. Other covergirl foundation I've tried are more light to medium coverage. This one is definitely a fuller coverage foundation, which I like a lot. It doesn't make me orange like some other foundations tend to do and it blends pretty evenly and well whether I'm using a brush or a beauty blender. I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?