BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Krista J.
Amery, WI
I bought this foundation a while ago and I didn't hate it at all. The only thing I could say is I wish that they would have lighter shades than the ones they have because us pale girls don't have much to choose from or have nothing to choose from at all.
Amber B.
I received this in my #idovoxbox. I normally wear Philosophy Miracle Worker foundation, but I'm always open to new things (especially if they're wayyyy less expensive!), so I was excited to try something I normally wouldn't buy. However, I wasn't a fan. The formula is thick and greasy, and I wasn't too happy with the fragrance. Wish I liked it, but it's not for me
Courtney P.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite foundation! I always find myself going back to this foundation! I have used bare minerals liquid and hated it, went back to this... Tried another type of foundation, hated it and went back to this! I always find myself back at this foundation! I'm oily and this gives me a matte finish that I love! Highly recommend! It's medium to full coverage!
Haley B.
Chatham, NJ
One of my favorite drug store foundations. It provides good coverage, blends easily (especially with a damp beauty blender) and is long lasting. I do find that after 8ish hours of wear I need to touch up with some powder, but that could just be my oily skin!
Cassandra G.
Newland, NC
This is one of my favorite make up products of all time! With such sensitive and such dry skin, it's so rare to find a foundation I can actually use. Almost everything else is terrible. This was worth every penny, and I'll be using this product from now on.
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
This is a really great product. It will give you that beautiful flawless appearance that you want. It lasts a long time and doesn't dry out your skin. It doesn't feel like you have any product on your face when it sets and I would recommend this to friends.
Jenna T.
My favorite foundation! This reminds me of the tarte Amazonian full coverage foundation but in my opinion this wears better and longer. And not to mention it is way cheaper! The coverage is great and the finish is natural looking. It stays on all day. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin and this doesn't cling to dry patches or break me out. It is a winner in my book!
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
I find this foundation gives my normal/combination skin a healthy glow without any shimmer. It reminds me a lot of the YSL Touché Eclair foundation ($55) and has the same wear time, 5 hours before it starts breaking up. I found the the best way to apply it was with my beauty blender, feels lovely on the skin, not heavy and it sets nicely with just a touch of powder.
Jordan R.
I bought this foundation because I saw everyone and their brother on youtube buy it when it first came out and of course I wanted to try it too. Other covergirl foundation I've tried are more light to medium coverage. This one is definitely a fuller coverage foundation, which I like a lot. It doesn't make me orange like some other foundations tend to do and it blends pretty evenly and well whether I'm using a brush or a beauty blender. I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone!
Jennifer K.
I have bought this foundation at walgreens when they had a really good sale going on. i really liked the coverage it gave me. i didn't break out like how some of the other foundation's made me do. it was smooth and didn't make me look like i had caked it on.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?