BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
The foundation is good and it gives an even coverage to my face . The application is pretty easy. The packaging is good and easy to pump out required amount of foundation. I would recommend this definitely to my friends
Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
It is an ok item. their are better ones that is for sure. I have combination skin and it didn't work that well. where I was dry it seemed to make it dryer and it did cover very well either. the formula wasn't that good like I said they have better ones at the stores
Ryan  L.
This is my favorite foundation by far that I've tried. It's not a very thick formula which is great depending on how much coverage you want/need. The price is affordable compared to some other foundations I've purchased that do half the job. The formula is very buildable and very blendable. I use a primer and setting spray just to give it the extra push to stay on longer.
Yessenia G.
This is my everyday go to foundation! the coverage is perfect and doesn't make me that oily as other foundations would. I would need to blot but its very little around the nose area. but its amazing how this makes my skin look! I absolutely love this and I've already bought 3 bottles of this!
Melissa H.
I want to say that I like this product. I have oily skin and this definitely stayed matte. However, I regret wearing it every time I was photographed. I looked white-cast and bad in all of my photos. If you are looking for something that looks very, very matte and washed-out in photos, then this is it. If you are looking for youthful, glowing skin, you should look elsewhere.
Kim N.
Manchester, CT
First off, I am not a huge fan of foundation to begin with but I have been thinking about giving it another try recently so imagine my excitement when I received it in my Voxbox! In terms of liquid foundation I love it! it adds a nice dewy look to my face while covering what I need it to. I still am not the largest fan of foundation but when I do use it, I'll use this one!
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
The CoverGirl 3 in 1 Foundation is an amazing drugstore foundation. It is affordable and provides a medium to high coverage makeup look. It can look a little cakey if you apply too much. I give it 4 stars because it does start to look oily on my oily skin after awhile.
Hiba L.
LOVE IT! Amazing coverage! Great for normal to oily skin. It does stick to dry patches if you have flaky skin however with a proper skincare routine and a hydrating primer it's not a problem. This foundation's over all finish is a satin one but it is a bit wet so you might have to set your entire face with powder to ensure it doesn't slip and slide throughout the day!
Amanda W.
I am always picky about foundation because I have oily skin but this stuff was great, it wasn't to cakey like some other products are and it wasn't very heavy. I did have to reapply once through out the day but once is better than 5 times compared to other drugstore brand products. The color was right on for my skin tone as well. I might add it to the rotation of my foundations
Ashley H.
Franklin, NH
This foundation is absolutely amazing! It gives nice coverage without looking to cakey. Very matte and goes on smoothing, leaves your skin looking flawless. Its very affordable and you can mange on any budget plus it lasts long. I would buy this over and over again
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back