BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Morgan A.
Duluth, MN
I LOVE THIS foundation. I have dry skin and this works really well. I love the packaging, I love the fact that it comes with a pump. I have very fair skin and they have a shade that matches which is rare. This lasts so well throughout the day. I'm not sure how this works for people with oily skin a but I feel like it would work well. I definitely recommend this foundation.
Amanda W.
I am always picky about foundation because I have oily skin but this stuff was great, it wasn't to cakey like some other products are and it wasn't very heavy. I did have to reapply once through out the day but once is better than 5 times compared to other drugstore brand products. The color was right on for my skin tone as well. I might add it to the rotation of my foundations
Melissa H.
I want to say that I like this product. I have oily skin and this definitely stayed matte. However, I regret wearing it every time I was photographed. I looked white-cast and bad in all of my photos. If you are looking for something that looks very, very matte and washed-out in photos, then this is it. If you are looking for youthful, glowing skin, you should look elsewhere.
Ryan  L.
This is my favorite foundation by far that I've tried. It's not a very thick formula which is great depending on how much coverage you want/need. The price is affordable compared to some other foundations I've purchased that do half the job. The formula is very buildable and very blendable. I use a primer and setting spray just to give it the extra push to stay on longer.
Jillian M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This foundation is great for full coverage and it's pretty convenient that it has a pump but that is where the positives end. This stuff oxidizes like crazy so it's difficult to find a color that will be true to your skin without buying a few different shades. It wears off in patches so by the end of the day it's not looking so great, it also doesn't do much to control oil.
Joana B.
For my oily girls I recommend this over the loreal pro matte. During the summer I have insane oily skin and this makes my skin look flawless it did cling in to some of my dry patches but other then that it works way better then my loreal pro matte. They have a very low selection of tones because this product does oxidize but not to much.
Wheres the hype for this foundation?
Yessenia G.
This is my everyday go to foundation! the coverage is perfect and doesn't make me that oily as other foundations would. I would need to blot but its very little around the nose area. but its amazing how this makes my skin look! I absolutely love this and I've already bought 3 bottles of this!
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
The foundation is good and it gives an even coverage to my face . The application is pretty easy. The packaging is good and easy to pump out required amount of foundation. I would recommend this definitely to my friends
Ashley W.
I apply using a slightly damp beauty blender sponge and YOU GUYS, my skin LOVES it. It even covers up some hyperpigmentation on my cheeks, which is huge; even the full-coverage BB cream I was using couldn't do that. It ROCKS at controlling oil and really does last all day; I did have to double-layer over a couple blemishes, but then they totally disappeared. LOVE this stuff!
Hiba L.
LOVE IT! Amazing coverage! Great for normal to oily skin. It does stick to dry patches if you have flaky skin however with a proper skincare routine and a hydrating primer it's not a problem. This foundation's over all finish is a satin one but it is a bit wet so you might have to set your entire face with powder to ensure it doesn't slip and slide throughout the day!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?