BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kim N.
Oxford, MS
First off, I am not a huge fan of foundation to begin with but I have been thinking about giving it another try recently so imagine my excitement when I received it in my Voxbox! In terms of liquid foundation I love it! it adds a nice dewy look to my face while covering what I need it to. I still am not the largest fan of foundation but when I do use it, I'll use this one!
Katie H.
Clarksville , AR
Amazing drugstore foundation. Has a good range of color selection and the coverage is great. It really is 3 in 1. I don't need a primer when I use this foundation and I don't need any concealer for breakouts either. This works great on its own but also works with other products as well
Courtney M.
Morgan City, LA
Someone on youtube recommended this foundation for oily skin, which I have. Most makeups come right off of my face within two hours. I'm not saying this one lasts all day, but it lasts longer than most. I apply with a sponge, and it goes on smoothly. I really like the fact that there is SPF in this. It is a fairly good price compared to all of the other makeups I was buying.
Christine S.
I needed a new foundation so I read some reviews and decided to try this one out. I an very happy with my decision. It's easy to blend and covers well. I like that I can build up the coverage where I need it. It doesn't irritate my skin and my face stays matte all day. I also like knowing it has sunscreen in it. I may have finally found a foundation I can stick with.
Karen F.
This foundation has great coverage and it comes with a pump which is wonderful. The only thing I didn't like was that it oxidized on me so I only wore it only a couple of times. It is a thicker consistency but it applies very easily. I may give this foundation another chance just because it really was a good product but I still needed to use concealer on my under eye area.
Aileen C.
Philadelphia, PA
I was hoping this would be my holy grail drug store foundation as it seemed to be for many people, but unfortunately it was not. I liked the fact that it was an all-in-one kind of foundation and I liked the consistency/texture of it, but i couldn't find a good color match for my skin. The lightest shade was to pink toned while the next darker shades where to orangey on me.
Haley D.
Flint, MI
I LOVE this foundation. I have oily skin with several dry patches on my face. As long as I moisturize well, this looks beautiful. It blends really well (I use a beauty blender knock off) and looks very natural. I found that I have to use a powder on only my really oily areas,the other spots don't require setting. I was worried that the lightest shade would be too dark on me, but it's a perfect match! This is great and I 100% recommend!
Kaitlyn C.
Love this foundation and use it everyday during my morning routine. Picking out the color to match your skin tone is always tricky but they offer a good variety of tones for everyone to find their perfect fit. I will continue to buy this product as my foundation!
Carrie C.
Hull, GA
This is an awesome foundation for oily skin. This is one of the only foundations that I can put on in the morning and not look like a oil slick by nighttime. It holds up to humidity well, too. If I do have any dry patches, it will cling to them. That is the one negative I can think of about this foundation. The coverage is good. It covers any acne scarring I have.
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
With most foundations I have tried, I can literally feel the makeup sitting on my skin. I have worn this one all day and am not running to the sink to wash my face! The pump style bottle is nice. I would recommend using a sponge to help apply it. It was difficult to smooth out with my fingers. I also have found you don't need a lot to get the job done. A little goes a long way!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?