BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
RD L.
Advance, NC
I have sensitive skin and noticed that if I wear this foundation for an extended period of time, my skin would sometimes break out from wearing this. I did love the coverage and natural/matte finish that this foundation gave but after looking up the ingredients, I have decided to not wear this anymore. Some of the ingredients are harmful and I am not comfortable putting them on my skin.
Duaa D.
This foundation leaves my skin with a smooth to the touch finish. My pores are minimized and I really don't need to powder. Blends well and lasts so long on the skin. I come home at night with my foundation looking almost fresh. The only reason it doesn't get a full 5 stars is because the shade range is really limited
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the only liquid foundation I've found from the drugstore that stays put on my skin all day. I have oily acne prone skin, I've used it with and without primers and either way it last for an entire 8 hour work day. I do top it with some translucent powder for maximum oil control. Depending on your skin you may not need a primer or powder or even concealer with this foundation.
Yessenia G.
This is my everyday go to foundation! the coverage is perfect and doesn't make me that oily as other foundations would. I would need to blot but its very little around the nose area. but its amazing how this makes my skin look! I absolutely love this and I've already bought 3 bottles of this!
Aileen C.
Philadelphia, PA
I was hoping this would be my holy grail drug store foundation as it seemed to be for many people, but unfortunately it was not. I liked the fact that it was an all-in-one kind of foundation and I liked the consistency/texture of it, but i couldn't find a good color match for my skin. The lightest shade was to pink toned while the next darker shades where to orangey on me.
Melanie G.
I really like this foundation for a natural look. It does not have full coverage but enough to make me look socially presentable lol. It is not too matte nor oily but I do have combination skin and I do get very oily on my t-zone however when I use this foundation I don't get as oily. It is very easy to blend and the coverage is buildable it has never gotten cakey on me and I do apply a lot. I really do recommend this foundation it's so good!
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
One of my favorite, effortless drug store foundations. I guess I don't know what is happening with many Covergirl products, but they haven't been making me feel so "easy, breezy, beautiful" lately. This product however, has won out over the rest and is a real winner.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
The CoverGirl 3 in 1 Foundation is an amazing drugstore foundation. It is affordable and provides a medium to high coverage makeup look. It can look a little cakey if you apply too much. I give it 4 stars because it does start to look oily on my oily skin after awhile.
Noemi R.
Victorville , CA
I would recommend this product if you have dry skin or in the winter I do not recommend this product for summer or if you have oily skin cuz you will notice right away the oil patches on your face and I'm not a big fan of that I like to stay mad so I recommend fit me
Mary M.
Wilmington , CA
The best drugstore foundation, lightweight, full coverage and sits on the skin so beautifully, it has built-in primer, concealer, foundation and only needs a thin layer of translucent powder or setting powder on top to set it. I love it for natural makeup days as well as more dramatic makeup looks. They have around 16-20 different shades. Lovely ones for porcelain skin to deep mocha tones, absolutely love this foundation. Its not greasy whatsoever and never makes me break out.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?