BY COVERGIRL #78 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Mary M.
Wilmington , CA
The best drugstore foundation, lightweight, full coverage and sits on the skin so beautifully, it has built-in primer, concealer, foundation and only needs a thin layer of translucent powder or setting powder on top to set it. I love it for natural makeup days as well as more dramatic makeup looks. They have around 16-20 different shades. Lovely ones for porcelain skin to deep mocha tones, absolutely love this foundation. Its not greasy whatsoever and never makes me break out.
Christine S.
I needed a new foundation so I read some reviews and decided to try this one out. I an very happy with my decision. It's easy to blend and covers well. I like that I can build up the coverage where I need it. It doesn't irritate my skin and my face stays matte all day. I also like knowing it has sunscreen in it. I may have finally found a foundation I can stick with.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have tried many foundations & i must say this is one of my favorates. I like that my face looks even & silky however not oily . i also like that this is one of the few foundations ive used that doesn't get all sweaty & sticky feeling on my face in the hot weather
Kaitlyn C.
Love this foundation and use it everyday during my morning routine. Picking out the color to match your skin tone is always tricky but they offer a good variety of tones for everyone to find their perfect fit. I will continue to buy this product as my foundation!
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I'm an NC37 in MAC studio fluid fix and this is the only drugstore shade that I have found to work with my yellow undertone. It covers well, and isn't cakey. I just wish they had one shade lighter with a yellow undertone for those winter months when skin gets lighter!
Jennifer M.
Simmesport, LA
I recently purchased this product at my local Walmart. I usually don't wear much makeup other than powder and eye makeup, but I decided to try this. I wanted a more even tone on my face. This product makes me look flawless. My skin looks so smooth and my skin tone looks even and it is so easy to apply. The best part is, it doesn't make my skin oily like other products tend to do. I look forward to doing my makeup everyday now.
Katrina B.
I love this foundation! This is my all time product! My must have! I have to recommend it, it really works! It is one of my favorite foundations! You get a perfect result! It has a good presentation, it is easy to get... And you can find it in any place you want!
Carrie C.
Hull, GA
This is an awesome foundation for oily skin. This is one of the only foundations that I can put on in the morning and not look like a oil slick by nighttime. It holds up to humidity well, too. If I do have any dry patches, it will cling to them. That is the one negative I can think of about this foundation. The coverage is good. It covers any acne scarring I have.
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
With most foundations I have tried, I can literally feel the makeup sitting on my skin. I have worn this one all day and am not running to the sink to wash my face! The pump style bottle is nice. I would recommend using a sponge to help apply it. It was difficult to smooth out with my fingers. I also have found you don't need a lot to get the job done. A little goes a long way!
Laura S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this daily, but I've notice after a while it kind of gets an orangey tint. Maybe it's too old and it went bad? Not sure. I really like the feeling, because I get really nice coverage, but sometimes I feel like it looks weird if my skin is a little dry. All around I really like this foundation at the beginning of the bottle, but I think it is time to get a new one.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?