BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
It is an ok item. their are better ones that is for sure. I have combination skin and it didn't work that well. where I was dry it seemed to make it dryer and it did cover very well either. the formula wasn't that good like I said they have better ones at the stores
Ashley W.
I apply using a slightly damp beauty blender sponge and YOU GUYS, my skin LOVES it. It even covers up some hyperpigmentation on my cheeks, which is huge; even the full-coverage BB cream I was using couldn't do that. It ROCKS at controlling oil and really does last all day; I did have to double-layer over a couple blemishes, but then they totally disappeared. LOVE this stuff!
Katie H.
Clarksville , AR
Amazing drugstore foundation. Has a good range of color selection and the coverage is great. It really is 3 in 1. I don't need a primer when I use this foundation and I don't need any concealer for breakouts either. This works great on its own but also works with other products as well
Sarah T.
I love this product and its coverage it gives me on my uneven skin, but it felt thick and clogging of my pores. I naturally have some acne due to hormones, but I think this product helped in creating more. I think I am in need for a more acne prevention foundation.
Noemi R.
Victorville , CA
I would recommend this product if you have dry skin or in the winter I do not recommend this product for summer or if you have oily skin cuz you will notice right away the oil patches on your face and I'm not a big fan of that I like to stay mad so I recommend fit me
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
The CoverGirl 3 in 1 Foundation is an amazing drugstore foundation. It is affordable and provides a medium to high coverage makeup look. It can look a little cakey if you apply too much. I give it 4 stars because it does start to look oily on my oily skin after awhile.
Aileen C.
Philadelphia, PA
I was hoping this would be my holy grail drug store foundation as it seemed to be for many people, but unfortunately it was not. I liked the fact that it was an all-in-one kind of foundation and I liked the consistency/texture of it, but i couldn't find a good color match for my skin. The lightest shade was to pink toned while the next darker shades where to orangey on me.
Shannon B.
Novi, MI
I have used EVERY brand of foundation under the sun, including MANY high end brands that cost upwards of $85 a bottle. NONE come close to this foundation!

I LOVE IT. However, it's awfully sad that in 2013, they don't have a cruelty free status in the makeup industry.
Jillian M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This foundation is great for full coverage and it's pretty convenient that it has a pump but that is where the positives end. This stuff oxidizes like crazy so it's difficult to find a color that will be true to your skin without buying a few different shades. It wears off in patches so by the end of the day it's not looking so great, it also doesn't do much to control oil.
Amanda W.
I am always picky about foundation because I have oily skin but this stuff was great, it wasn't to cakey like some other products are and it wasn't very heavy. I did have to reapply once through out the day but once is better than 5 times compared to other drugstore brand products. The color was right on for my skin tone as well. I might add it to the rotation of my foundations
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?