BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jasmine L.
Magna, UT
I couldn't use this as a foundation only because it was too dark. I ended up giving it to my mom and it fit her perfect and it covers well. I do think it's in comparison of the Maybeline foundations because the formula is the same. I just wished my color was there.
Laura S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this daily, but I've notice after a while it kind of gets an orangey tint. Maybe it's too old and it went bad? Not sure. I really like the feeling, because I get really nice coverage, but sometimes I feel like it looks weird if my skin is a little dry. All around I really like this foundation at the beginning of the bottle, but I think it is time to get a new one.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have tried many foundations & i must say this is one of my favorates. I like that my face looks even & silky however not oily . i also like that this is one of the few foundations ive used that doesn't get all sweaty & sticky feeling on my face in the hot weather
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I'm an NC37 in MAC studio fluid fix and this is the only drugstore shade that I have found to work with my yellow undertone. It covers well, and isn't cakey. I just wish they had one shade lighter with a yellow undertone for those winter months when skin gets lighter!
Katrina B.
I love this foundation! This is my all time product! My must have! I have to recommend it, it really works! It is one of my favorite foundations! You get a perfect result! It has a good presentation, it is easy to get... And you can find it in any place you want!
Brittney C.
Olathe, KS
I love everything about this foundation! The bottle has a pump, the pump locks so it won't spill, the coverage is great and it lasts well throughout the day. I just wish Covergirl would make a few lighter shades. I'm so fair that Ivory is still too dark for me.
Carrie C.
Hull, GA
This is an awesome foundation for oily skin. This is one of the only foundations that I can put on in the morning and not look like a oil slick by nighttime. It holds up to humidity well, too. If I do have any dry patches, it will cling to them. That is the one negative I can think of about this foundation. The coverage is good. It covers any acne scarring I have.
Michelle J.
Bremen , GA
With most foundations I have tried, I can literally feel the makeup sitting on my skin. I have worn this one all day and am not running to the sink to wash my face! The pump style bottle is nice. I would recommend using a sponge to help apply it. It was difficult to smooth out with my fingers. I also have found you don't need a lot to get the job done. A little goes a long way!
Haley D.
Flint, MI
I LOVE this foundation. I have oily skin with several dry patches on my face. As long as I moisturize well, this looks beautiful. It blends really well (I use a beauty blender knock off) and looks very natural. I found that I have to use a powder on only my really oily areas,the other spots don't require setting. I was worried that the lightest shade would be too dark on me, but it's a perfect match! This is great and I 100% recommend!
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
If our looking for something light weight then this is for you. i have dark marks and acne scars on my face and this doesn't give me the full coverage i need. its a really good product. the consistency is nice and does not irate the skin. just not full coverage
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?