BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Brandi H.
Batavia, NY
I love this product it conducts great coverage and it is made for people who have oily skin like me and I have tried this product and it works so other people should try this out this was my face when I first tried this product 😍😍😍😍 I highly recommend this product to you guys.
Natalie K.
Spring Hill, FL
Did not like this foundation at all. When I applied it it looked very patchy on my face and my skin was not dry at all. The colors and a lot lighter in the bottle then on the face. I would recommend getting a different foundation but it is always different for other people.
Laura R.
Chicopee, MA
I have normal to dry skin so was all about a luminious finish. This has a very strange smell. I didn't like it at all but could get by that if i liked the foundation, which i did not. It looks good when first applied, light to medium coverage. But breaks apart in an ugly kinda way and look aweful after about 3 hours. No go.
Erica Q.
Good foundation and medium coverage. I like that is a primer, concealer, and foundation all in 1 bottle. I believe its better to use with a makeup sponge then your fingers. It last about most of the day before maybe a touch up. It did not break me out or make my skin look oily.
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this drugstore foundation. It is affordable. You get a good amount of product. It has a pump! Blends amazingly with my beauty blender. Definitely a perfect color match for me and does what it promises. Very long lasting. As for it claiming to be a concealer, it can definitely be used as one but I feel you're better off using a regular a concealer just to be safe but if you don't have one or don't want to buy a separate product you can definitely use the product as one. You might just have to retouch the area once more.
Haley B.
Dallas, TX
This is not my specific shade, but I love Covergirl Outlast! It stays on all day and covers every blemish.

I do wish that Covergirl would cater more to people with olive undertones. I personally find it very difficult to find a shade that is light enough for me without being too pink.

Aside from that, I love this product! It's the only base I've used on a regular basis for the past 3 years!
Jillian V.
Buda, TX
One of the best drugstore foundations I've ever used. Cover girl as a company had done a great job with their makeup products affiliated with the face. With this foundation I don't even need to use concealer, it really does the entire job for you in just one bottle! this product is medium to full coverage and the formula feels not only very light but also very smooth on the skin.
Desirée T.
I really like how the shade (tawny 865) looks on me, but it is not a long lasting product, i mean, i have to wear panestick underneath it to get the results I want. The texture is perfect and is not oily or sticky.
Allison T.
Oakdale , LA
This is a very good foundation. It is a little sticky but I just set it with a powder. Its easy to use, it doesn't make your face too cakey. It has a pump so it has very good packaging. I have a light skin tone and very oily to oily to combination skin. I would purchase again.
N. Y.
Covergirl outlast is a good stater foundation. Its non expansive and you can find it at almost any super market and drugstore. I got mine a cvs, for around $6-8 I might of had a coupon also. I've gotten this foundation twice now. It's in my to go make up bag. It's an ok product.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?