BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
At first I thought this foundation was a waste of money when I pumped out runny, liquidy consistency in it but after i rub it on ky face, i notoce how well it covered my paleness. it looks like i have found my soulmate. i love love love this foundation and will continue to use.
Chantay G.
Beaverton, OR
This is my favorite everyday foundation. It works great with my combination skin. Doesn't break up in the oily spots, and doesn't cling to the dry ones. The shade range is great (I can find a match no matter what time of year it is) and I don't have to worry about it going anywhere. Stays put and doesn't look cakey. I like to apply it with a damp sponge, or my real techniques expert face brush.
Laura R.
Chicopee, MA
I have normal to dry skin so was all about a luminious finish. This has a very strange smell. I didn't like it at all but could get by that if i liked the foundation, which i did not. It looks good when first applied, light to medium coverage. But breaks apart in an ugly kinda way and look aweful after about 3 hours. No go.
Erica Q.
Good foundation and medium coverage. I like that is a primer, concealer, and foundation all in 1 bottle. I believe its better to use with a makeup sponge then your fingers. It last about most of the day before maybe a touch up. It did not break me out or make my skin look oily.
Jillian V.
Buda, TX
One of the best drugstore foundations I've ever used. Cover girl as a company had done a great job with their makeup products affiliated with the face. With this foundation I don't even need to use concealer, it really does the entire job for you in just one bottle! this product is medium to full coverage and the formula feels not only very light but also very smooth on the skin.
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
Love this foundation, I got a shade (Soft Honey) that was slightly lighter than my skin tone, but it worked perfectly for highlighting while contouring. It has a little shimmer to enhance your natural glow, but it's not too empowering. its a weightless foundation so it doesn’t go on too cakey or oily.
Brandi H.
Batavia, NY
I love this product it conducts great coverage and it is made for people who have oily skin like me and I have tried this product and it works so other people should try this out this was my face when I first tried this product 😍😍😍😍 I highly recommend this product to you guys.
karla g.
Belleville, NJ
I ran out of this couple months ago and just the other day repurchased it. First for me to repurchase, I know it's good. I missed it in my collection and I'm so glad I have it again. This makes my skin look perfect and I do not get oily throughout the day. Hands down the best drugstore foundation. Currently using shade 845.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
I LOVE this stuff! I always heard everyone talking about it but never tried it until now. It's build-able depending on how you apply it. It has a gorgeous matte finish that holds up really well on my oily skin. The color matches me perfectly. It's my new go to foundation.
I'm in love with this foundation! It has great coverage, blends easily, and it lasts all day. And I can't forget the packaging! I love that this foundation has a pump. It keeps it sanitary and convenient. I also love the color range. I have oily skin with some dry patches and this works great for my skin! Also considering the price, I would say this is definitely a must have!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?